Happily together with you

I miss you

The curtains are widely open and a brightly shining sun caress trough Seunghyun's face.Seunghyun woke up by the light caressing his face and he turned around to see his pregnant husband and kisses Jiyong's face.Jiyong wake up by the kiss his husband giving him.

 

"Good morning my Aphrodite" Seunghyun said while Jiyong was rubbing his eyes to open wide."oh...good morning Hyunnie-ah"

"How was your sleep last night?did you had a good dream?"Seunghyun question his lover"It was great"Jiyong replied"What did you dream about"Seunghyun asked him again

"About us having babies and living happily together"Jiyong said.

 

Before Seunghyun can as another question someone knock the door and shout to them"HEY LOVEBIRDS IT'S TIME TO EAT!"the maknae said "YAH! SEUNGRI DON'T YOU SAY GOOD MORNING?!"the hyungs ask "YAH!I SAY GOOD MORNING TO YOU FROM THE PAST BUT YOU ALWAYS SAYS THAT THEIR IS NOTHING GOOD IN THE MORNING!!"Seungri replied shouting.

 

The couple get out from their room and found everyone sitting on the table"Good morning guys"they said"Good morning"the others replied.Now they are eating talking about random ideas."Hyung how many months now is the baby"Daesung ask"6 months now already" Seunghyun replied"hyung when the baby is born who will take care of them because you know after Jiyong deliver the baby we will get back to work you know"Youngbae ask"oh we decide that our parents will take care of the baby and give them what they need"Seunghyun replied.

 

After their lunch the couple went to the living room to watch a T.V or movie.Once they finally watch a movie Seunghyun got boring by looking at the movie so he decided to look at the beautiful face of his lover.Jiyong then realize that Seunghyun was staring at him so he decided to ask Seunghyun what's wrong.Jiyong then look at Seunghyun when he was about to talk Seunghyun stop him by brushing his lips to Jiyong.Seunghyun kiss Jiyong passionately.Once they break the kiss to catch their breath Seunghyun then said"I can't wait to see our little angel and live happily together with you" the couples smile at each other.