Hang out

I miss you

(Thursday) After the party the three members have a headache because they drink many alcohol but Jiyog drink only a little because his daughter is there."Good morning hyung"Seungri greeted he's hyung the other two members quickly go down with a long face"good morning"Jiyong greet them "uh Good morning hyung"Daesung replied "What's the long face about the two of you" "we have a hard headache"Youngbae replied Jiyong "oh hyungs Seunghyun hyung said let's hang out in Sunday the five of us because he miss us being together hanging out and drinking beers"Seungri read the text Seunghyun sent to him when he woke up."Okay,I'm to it even I have a headache"and everyone laugh because of what Youngbae said.

 

Time flies quickly it's now Sunday in the morning when he thought it's Thursday but it's Sunday now and he remembered that they're going to hang out the five of them together.After that he decided to call the Black Pink(new girl band YG form years ago)but they can't babysit Ji hyun because of their busy schedule and he decide to call 2ne1 but they can't to so he decided to call IKON and they said yes excitedly and Jiyong told them when he's going to pick Ji hyun up but the IKON decided that they will drop Ji hyun to their hyungs dorm because maybe  their hyungs can be drunk and Jiyong says thank you to them.After IKON get Jihyun,Seungri told his hyung to get ready because Seunghyun is going to pick them up.

 

After an hour later the members finish their bling bling and everything they're ready to go. Seunghyun ring the bell and Daesung quickly open the door."Are you ready?"Seunghyun ask his donsaengs "YES!!!HYUNG WE'RE TOTALLY READY!!! but hyung where are we going?"Seungri who get into the car full of question"Yah Seungri can you wait patiently?"Youngbae scolded Seungri for being impatient"okay".Seunghyun notice Jiyong is so quite and "Jiyong hyung why are you so quite?"Daesung question who is so quite sitting next to the window seat."Nothing"Jiyong replied.After minute or so they arrive to their location.

 

"Guys,here we are at the-"Seunghyun says but Seungri cut him off"CARNIVAL!!"and the members laugh at Seungri shouting.They are free because the carnival they went is for V.I.P  only so they can have fun no matter what.After an hour the five of them played all the games and have fun Seunghyun stared at Jiyong sometimes .Jiyong sometimes can felt Seunghyun staring at him.After they left from the carnival they visit a small grocery store and buy some soju.

 

The five members get to their dorm back and Jiyong  go to his and Ji hyun room to see if his baby girl is their and then he spot a baby girl sleeping peacefully and text the IKON members saying thank you. Jiyong get down and go to the dining table to see s drinking.After an hour of drinking they play truth or dare.The bottle pointed to Jiyong and now the questioner is Seunghyun"Truth or dare"Seunghyun question Jiyong"truth"Jiyong replied drunk. Seunghyun think of it first before saying "Jiyong is that baby from upstairs is that.. our... baby?" The dining room filled with silent before Jiyong got up from his chair and  go upstairs.The members nod to Seunghyun to follow Jiyong upstairs.Jiyong was go to enter his room when someone hold his arm and put him to the others room (Seunghyun's room).