Chanyeol; chapter《2》

My Guardian Angel [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We ended up being 15 minuets late to music, Baekhyun was rushing ahead and i was following behind.

"Hi, Ken-Hyung. Sorry we are late, I was helping Chanyeol unpack in our dorm room." He said as we entered.

"It's fine Baekhyun, Chanyeol. Since You are here now, would you like to perform?" He asked.

"Which of us is that directed at? I don't have much knowleged on what this was for." I asked in reply.

"I'll go first, then Chanyeol-shii can go after." He smiled. Ken and I nodded.

As He went to the stage in the audotruim, Ken came to me to explain.

The assignment was to perform a sone that you had written,  a hush fell over the room, with only Ken's quite wishpers to me. Baekhyun began to Play a peice that soft and melodic. It was amazing to watch him sit at the piano and play, I stopped listening to Ken and got lost in Baekhyun's perfromance. And then he bagan to sing.

"I see thing that I couldn't see before, I hear things that I couldn't hear before. After you left me, I have Grown a power that I didn't have before. The Selfish me who had only thought of myself, The me who didn't know your feelings and ignored them, I couldn't believe myself, that I have changed this much. You love can still move me like this."  His voice fit perfectly with the music, he sung softly , almost at peace with the world around him.

"But there's just one thing that I can't do and It's to make you come to me. I hope I don't have this miserable power, The Selfish me who had only thought of myself, The me who didn't know your feelings and ignored them, I couldn't believe myself, that I have changed this much. You love can still move me like this. Stopping time, I go back to you. I open this book of memories and I open it up on your page, and in the book I'm there. In there with you." His voice, I can't even think of words listening to this song. It's so beautiful and calming. THe way he's just ever so slightly swaying as he sings and plays the piano.

When he finish, he was met with a round of appluse. I had began to make my  way towards to the stage as Baekhyun went back to take a seat next to where I had previously been. I handed my phone over to one of the stage techs, I had already set tho song up, after hearing that it needed to be something we wrote.

I took to the stage and had only a mic infornt of me, I gave the signal for a backing track to be played and it came on.

"Hey why do you look so down? Whether it's day or night, throw your fixation on your self-esteem away, A coma in your head, you spend all twenty-four hours of a day staring at your phone only. A teen film or a drama,  I dream of the romance of the main character but gotta be the real you, just stay as you are now. Don't worry, no matter what it is, it doesn't matter, where you are. Throw away the temporal things, you can cover your ears for a bit. So we don't stay down, cause we young, cuase we young, cause we young. So we don't stay down, cause we young, cause we young, cause we young." I began right off the bat. I looked for Baekhyun in the crowd and saw him moving towards someone. They spoke for a Minuet and then his attention was back on me.

"Tripping all day, Tripping all day. Start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter