Chanyeol; chapter «1»

My Guardian Angel [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yeo!" Kris yelled, as I played my guitar.

"Yes, Yifan?" I asked as he busted into my room.

"Do you have to play right now?" He asked.

"I leave Monday morning, from then on you guys wont have me playing your bed time songs."

"But we have a fansign tomorrow!"

"Fine, I'll shut up."

"IF YOU TWO DONT SHUT AND CHANYEOL CONTINUES TO PLAY, I'LL COME IN THERE AND SHUT YOU UP MYSELF!" Jongdae yelled.

Kris left my room shortly after that, and i began playing again.

The fansign the next day was fun. But i didn't see the one person i'd thought i'd see.

"Hey, Kai. I haven't seen your little owl like friend... Whats up with that?" i asked as i lent over to him.

"He sent me a DM on Instagram yesterday, saying that he was kinda upset that he couldn't come but he had to help his friend move into their dorm."

"What school does your owl go to?"

"I think he gose to *ESC."

"Oh, I'll get to see him then! I'll say hi for you."

Before the signing started i stood up with a mic in my hand.

"Hi everybody!" I said.

All the fans wen crazy.

"I have something important to say. Don't worry i'm not leaving. I'm Going to college, as you all know it's tradition that all of us got to complete a two year course in music and dance at ESC, however i will only be doing one of those two. Since I tend to help with the editing and visual styles of the bands music videos i will be taking media along side music. All i ask that that you respect my space and allow me to experence college on my own, in my own way! Thank you!" I said.

The fan signing was fun, it went by pretty quick. It wasn't long before we were all back in the dorm and Kai's phone blew up with messages.

"Hey Yeol! Come here!" He called.

"What is it Jongin?" I asked.

"Our favourite Fanboy sent me a picture. And it's not just of him." He said, pulling up the picture.

That's when i saw him, the light mop of Brown hair with sharp yet perfect winged eyeliner and a lovely smile wedged between a panda and an Owl. i mean, there was a hand-drawn red arrow pointing at him.

"He said that due to a lack of rooms, you'll have to share with Baekhyun. That's the friend he was helpping move."

So this was the guy I would be rooming with for the next year.

This was Baekhyun.

Eventually, The lot of us fell back into our normal routine, Lazing about playing video games and eating pizza. It was a nice way for me to spend the remaing days with my band.

 I went and took a shower. Each of us have our owwn shelf in the shower, Mine being the second highest, Kris above me, Jongin below me and Jongdae below him. I lathered my hair with a colour brighting shampoo and conditioner, My red hair is my life. I love it. As i rinsed my hair, i reached for my honey sencted body wash. I always loved the smell of Honey.

Once i was out, wrapped a towel round my waist and walked into my room, serching for my sweatpants. They had been many times before and had a hole in the knee form the amount of times i'd fallen whilst Jongin tried to teach me dances. I looked in my half packed suitcase and found them and a black vest shirt.

 I sat on my bed holding my guitar, I began strumming and humming along slowly. i might just have to record some of these and leave them for Yixing to play incase the guys miss me, but then again, Yixing knew how to play so he could do it. I would usually stop playing at around one, but today i di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter