Baekhyun; chapter «2»

My Guardian Angel [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I ended up being 15 minuets late to music and with Chanyeol in tow.

"Hi, Ken-Hyung. Sorry we are late, I was helping Chanyeol unpack in our dorm room." I said as we entered.

"It's fine Baekhyun, Chanyeol. Since You are here now, would you like to perform?" He asked.

"Which of us is that directed at? I don't have much knowleged on what this was for." Chanyeol asked in reply.

"I'll go first, then Chanyeol-shii can go after." I smiled. Ken and Chanyeol nodded.

As i went to the stage in the audotruim, Ken went over to Chanyeol to explain.

The piano that sat in the middle of the stage was a perminant fixture, Leo is a piano nut.

As I sat at the piano, a hush fell over the room, with only Ken's quite wishpers to Chanyeol. I began to Play a peice Kyungsoo and I put together when he was 18 and I was 16.  We named it Miracles in December, we had written it through the duration of Decemeber and we got to preform it to our families as they celebrated Christmas together.

I sung along to the music I was creating.

"I see thing that I couldn't see before, I hear things that I couldn't hear before. After you left me, I have Grown a power that I didn't have before. The Selfish me who had only thought of myself, The me who didn't know your feelings and ignored them, I couldn't believe myself, that I have changed this much. You love can still move me like this."  I sung, thinking back to the time we had first sung this together. We had recorded the piano at Kyungsoo's house, the week before Christmas.

"But there's just one thing that I can't do and It's to make you come to me. I hope I don't have this miserable power, The Selfish me who had only thought of myself, The me who didn't know your feelings and ignored them, I couldn't believe myself, that I have changed this much. You love can still move me like this. Stopping time, I go back to you. I open this book of memories and I open it up on your page, and in the book I'm there. In there with you." I continued.

The song meant a lot to the two of us, ever since we had first created it, our families make us play it every christmas, it's almost traditon for us. The only reason I had choosen to play it for this project was because it was required to be a song we had created. Leo understood that Kyungsoo, Tao and I were very close so the songs we would have choosen will have been made by two or all three of us. We are all talented when it comes to music composure and lyrics.

When I finish, I was met with a round of appluse and I made my exit for the stage. Chanyeol was making his way towards to the stage as I went back to take a seat next to where he had previously been.

He took to the stage and had only a mic infornt of him, he gave the signal for a backing track to be played and it came on.

"Hey why do you look so down? Whether it's day or night, throw your fixation on your self-esteem away, A coma in your head, you spend all twenty-four hours of a day staring at your phone only. A teen film or a drama,  I dream of the romance of the main character but gotta be the real you, just stay as you are now. Don't worry, no matter what it is, it doesn't matter, where you are. Throw away the temporal things, you can cover your ears for a bit. So we don't stay down, cause we young, cuase we young, cause we young. So we don't stay down, cause we young, cause we young, cause we young." he began right off the bat. I looked for Kyungsoo in the class and found him, a row infront two seat to the left of me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter