Chapter «0»

My Guardian Angel [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a Saturday like any other, and All the other 18 year olds would be out trying to get some tail tonight.

Unfortunately that is not the case with Byun Baekhyun, an 18 year old, petie, and brown haired male. He is what is dubbed the campus golden boy. He's so pure, that everyone will line up to even talk to him.

This is made hard by his two best friends. Haung Zitao, aka Tao, and Do Kyungsoo, aka Soo. These two together are a force to be reckoned with. Add Baekhyun into the mix, they are deadly.  

But back to the point at hand. It's Saturday, and Baekhyun should be going out right? WRONG! So very wrong. I mean, of course he drinks alcohol and stuff but today- and quite currently- he's moving into an on campus dorm room. It's a shared dorm but the other tennant wouldn't arrive till Monday morning. 

As he walks down the hall carrying a large box, people stop to ask if he needs help or just to say hello to the buildings newest resident.

There are a few people he knows well here: a girl that is a few months younger but still only 17 who goes by the name Lisa and her best friend Bambam (trust me it's easier than his actual name which literally only Lisa can pronounce) who's also 17. A Gay couple actually resides here too, Namjoon and Jin. These two are like sugar coated apple slices, stupidly sweet. Then there's the student body president, Kim Joonmyun. He insist on being called Suho though so go with it.  And that's it. 

As Baekhyun walks into his "yet-to-be" shared drom room, and sets down the box, he sees Kyungsoo folding (or rather refolding) his clothes and putting them away. Tao is in the bathroom stocking up Baekhyun's cabnit with his toiletries.

"Okay, that's the last box." Baekhyun says trumpihantly. 

"Okay Baek!" Tao shouts back. 

"Oh, Soo. Suho asked me to remind you of the student body meeting coming up, regarding my roommate." Baekhyun said.

"Yeah, it's on Sunday at 2:20." Kyungsoo said.

"Hyungs? Do you wanna crash here? We can watch a movie and order some Pizza?" Baekhyun asked.

"Baekk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter