When I Bumped Into Him

Catching The Playboy

Sunny's POV

Eeek!! Here I am, walking down the hallways of SM Entertainment. The place I'm gonna be working at soon. Hi, I'm Lee Soon Kyu but call me Sunny for short. I'm a trainee at SM Entertainment. The audition was surprising because my uncle, Lee Soo Man was there. It's a good thing he made me audition fair and square, I don't want people to misunderstand. While I was walking, I accidently bumped into a guy.

"Oh I'm sorry," I apologized.

"It's okay," he said.

"Omo! You have water spilled on your pants!"

Wait, did I just say that? I'm supposed to be looking at his face not his pants!

"Um, why are you looking there?" he asked me.

"I'm a pretty short girl so I see things that I don't want to see," I answered.

"Okay? Well a cute short girl shouldn't be walking around a building that is 10 times her size," he said.

Eeek! He called me cute!! Okay Sunny, don't blush, don't blush. Eeek! I can't stop blushing!

"Do you want me to show you around?" he asked.

"That would work. I'm Lee Sunny," I introduced.

"I'm Lee Sungmin, from Super Junior," he introduced.

I looked up and yup it was him alright. Same hair, same voice, same adorable fashion.

"Should we go now?" I asked.

"Yeah,"

He lead (led) me to the elevator and pressed the highest number there. While doing that, he put his arm around my shoulder. I wanted to scream like a fan girl but I kept my cool. I was blushing until I was as red as a tomato but I kept cool.

Finally, the elevator opened.

"Omo, Sungmin oppa, this your new girlfriend?"

It was Girls Generation's Yoona!

"No, she is not my girlfriend, Yoona?" Sungmin said.

"Sure she isn't. Anyway, did you see Taecyeon on the way up?" she asked.

"I saw him in the lobby with Sohee,"

"What is he doing with her?"

"I don't know,"

Yoona went inside the elevator while we went out. He took me to the Super Junior hangout.

_______________________________________________________________

Please read, comment, and subscribe.

Hope you like it.

It's just gonna tell the relationship of Sunny and Sungmin.