Phase 1

Catching The Playboy

Sunny's POV

I did as I was told and went to JYP Entertainment. In about 5 minutes, Hyuna was in front of my eyes.

"Follow me," she told me while leading me to JYP Entertainment's roof.

Let me just say that I thought there would only be 5-10 girls but there were hundreds of celebrities that I looked up to.

"Everyone! Sunny's here!" Hyuna introduced.

Everyone crowded me as if I was something that was so unbelieveable.

"A- anneyongsayo," I greeted.

"She needs new clothes, eye makeup, and she has to cut of the respectful talk!" a random girl yelled.

"Huh?" I said in confusion.

"Sunny, we need you to crush Taecyeon. He hurt all of us and we need someone to hurt him" Jooyeon said.

"Alright," I started " go ahead,"

I sat in a chair while the girls fixed my hair, clothes, and makeup.

"Finally, we're done!" I yelled with excitement.

"No, that was only phase one," Yoona said.

"There will also be phrase two, how to talk rudely," Sohee said.

"And phrase three is how not to fall for his charm," Fei Fei from Miss A said.

"Last of all, is phase four," Hara said while walking around me.

"What's phase four?" I asked.

Luna answered," Phase four is when you do the real action and capture him."

"What will happen to him after that?" I asked again.

They all looked at each other.

"We didn't go that far yet," Narsha announced.

Hmm, he broke girls' hearts at the same time and they want revenge. What to do?

"How about we keep him in storage and treat him rudely?!" Jessica suggested.

I had no idea what came over me but I agreed to that. Oh my gosh! They taught me how to be mean already! They did a good job.

"Okay, I'm ready for my phases," I told all of them.

They all had a devious smile on their faces. Something tells me that I will be mean soon.

_______________________________________________________________________

*Evil Music!*

The next chapters are the other phases and etc. Hope you liked this chapter. Please subsribe and comment.

:D