Meeting Super Junior and Him!

Catching The Playboy

Sunny's POV

Sungmin took me to the Super Junior dorm. It was awesome there.

*Flashback*

" This is Super Junior," Sungmin said while opening the door.

I think once they heard the door open, they ran up to meet a girl.

"Hi, I'm Shindong," a guy introduced.

" Hi, I'm Donghae and you are cute,"

I couldn't stop blushing after that.

"Psh, Donghae, you don't want to creep her out. I'm Siwon. Would you like some iced tea?"

"Siwon, you don't want to think that you are her maid. Hi, I'm Eunhyuk," he said while dancing towards me.

"At least I don't want her to know I'm obsessed with dancing. Yo, Yesung,"

"Hey, at least I'm not disrespectful! Anneyongsayo, I'm Ryeowook. What's your name, personality, age, and IQ?"

"Dang Ryeowook, you sound like a stalker. I'm Heechul, the prettiest one in the group,"

"Hi, I'm Kyuhyun. And Heechul is conceded so ignore him. If you need me I'll be in my room talking to my girlfriend,"

Dang, Kyuhyun has a girlfriend? Where have I been for the last hour? And where is Sungmin?

"Um oppas," I started. They stopped piling on top of each other after that. "where's Sungmin?"

They all didn't know. Finally, he came out with Leetuek talking about me!

"You guys, it's just one girl! One absolutely cute and adorable girl,"

Wow, great way to settle that but very happy.

"Okay you guys go to your rooms real quick. Let her rest real quick," Leetuek told his bandmates.

"Not fair! You are only saying that so you can have her for yourself!" Ryeowook screamed.

"I'm going away soon!" Leetuek fought back.

Ryeowook stood there embarrassed.

Knock, knock, knock!

"Well, Taecyeon's here. Bye!"

Oh my gosh! Taecyeon is my ideal type. Even though I never met him, but I read a bunch of articles and fanfics about him.

"Yo Leetuek, open the door!"

"Coming!"

Eeeek! He's coming!

"Hey, ready to get some girls?" Leetuek asked.

"Heck yeah! I broke two girls' hearts just a moment ago!"

"Awesome man! This is um, um, um,"

"Sunny," Sungmin helped.

"Yeah, this is Sunny," Leetuek introduced me to Taecyeon!

" Hey, I'm Taecyeon," he said with a grin.

"Anneyong, my name is Sunny," I introduced.

"Cool, well, let's go!" he said while walking out of the room.

After the door closed, I snuck into someone's room, hiding from the boys fighting over me. It's been a long day. I'm getting much more asl, ZZZZZ!

-Outside-

Leetuek: So, what do you think about Sunny?

Taecyeon: She's cute. She isn't as hot as Yuri or Yoona though.

Leetuek: Come on! She is totally fine!

Taecyeon: She's pretty but she is just only cute. You know that I go for hot girls.

Leetuek: She is hot!

Taecyeon: Why are we even talking about her! All I want to do is to get new girls! I don't even care about her! She is one of those girls that would cling on to me! She's weak and stupid! You know what? She's not even cute one bit! She is a girl who can't have a little game. Trust me, I know everything about her!

Leetuek: Dude, what's up with you? Everytime I asked you about a cute girl that we just met, you would alway say that they are hot, and I would disagree. Now, I think a girl is hot and you go all Tiffany and Taeyeon about Wooyoung like.

Taecyeon: I don't want to even talk about her anymore. I'm just gonna go home.

Leetuek: Okay bye.

" What is going on with Taecyeon?" Leetuek asked himself.

He walked back to his dorm still wondering about that.

-Inside-

Sunny's POV

I fell asleep on someone's bed last time I remembered. I woke up when I heard Leetuek yelling. I walked over to the window and saw Leetuek and Taecyeon talking. Eeeek! He thinks I'm cute. He thinks I'm hot! What the ********** (this language is not appropriate for younger and older readers, please skip this part) **********************************************************************************************************************************

****************************************************************************************************************************************

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

 

I will get my revenge, Ok Taecyeon! Sooner or later. I know exactly who you are too. You are the jerk who broke my heart in tenth grade! I will get my revenge!

___________________________________________________________________

Action begins already!? Please comment and subscribe.

P.S. I'm a girl but I have experience of boys complimenting and insulting girls by the boys in my school. Most of them are compliments for me. *cough, cough, conceded me, cough, cough, cough* Do yiou think I'm getting a cold? My cough sounds kinda weird. Trust me, there will be a interesting twist in the story. I have it all planned out. And haha, there's a pacman ad. next to the story and the ghosts' names are Blinky, Pinky, Inkey, and my favorite, CLYDE!