Phase 4: Time For Action

Catching The Playboy

Okay, I'm back on my computer again! So happy and this is the person who made my poster, kemaravin . They did a good job, huh?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunny's POV

I finished phase 1, 2, and 3. What else was there again?

"Phase four," Hyuna said.

Like I said before, CREEPY! It's like she can read my mind or something.

"What do I do for phase four again?" I asked them.

"You are going to do the dating and all of that now." Sunmi answered.

I nodded and stood up.

"I will come back, honoring this group, masters," I said while doing a 90 degree bow.

"What the heck are you doing?" Luna asked.

"Just joking around," I answered.

"Ha ha, don't do that on any of the dates though." Hara told me.

Once again, I nodded.

Here, I'll call him to meet you here," Jooyeon said.

I tried to stop her from calling for some reason but she already said yes.

"Okay, I'll go down to the lobby with you and make sure everything turns out right," Tiffany said.

Wait, Tiffany was part of the group? I never knew that she was paired up with Taecyeon. Oh well, I never knew about Kyuhyun's girlfriend so I guess I shouldn't know about this either.

We took the elevator downstairs and she hid in a really huge fern as I just stood in the middle of the lobby, practicing for when he came. We ended up laughing every time.

The doors were opening and Taecyeon was in front of my eyes. I took a deep breath and sat down quickly while picking up a magazine and pretended to read it.

"Yabosayo? Jooyeon?" he yelled while looking around.

"YAH! Be quiet! I'm trying to read here, noisy!" I replied.

He took a glance at me and a smirk formed on his face.

"Hi, I'm Ok Taecyeon but you probably know that already,"

"No, no I didn't. I'm Lee Soon Kyu but call me Sunny."

"Well, that's a pretty attractive and so are you. Wait, did you say that you don't know me?"

"Yup. Wait, I know you now!"

"Really? I knew that no one could not know me."

"Ha ha, yeah. You're that chicken delivery guy who was flirting with me last week!"

"NO! I'm Ok Taecyeon from 2pm. You know, the guy with big ears and teeth?"

"All I know from 2pm is Nichkhun, the sweetie, Chansung, the old makane, Junho, the dancer, Wooyoung, the.... okay so I don't have one from him yet, Jaebeom, the b-boy,and Junsu, the totally hot one. (<-------Sorry, he's my favorite in 2pm so that's why I said that)"

"Okay, forget it. How about I take the pretty lady in the lobby to dinner? I mean, I would love to be shown with you."

I slowly turned my eyes on Tiffany. She was filming the whole thing. I gave her a what should I do sign and she nodded her head.

I answered, " Sure, but don't be too cheesy."

"Deal. Let's go." he said.

I walked up to the door and waited for him to open the door. He took a while but he finally did it.

"Slowpoke, go faster!" I shouted.

I looked over at the fern. Tiffany was gone! I looked everywhere but she was no where to be found. Turns out, she was behind Taecyeon. I softly chuckled but Taecyeon was looking at my every move.

"Are you okay? You're just looking around and laughing." he asked.

I nodded and walked outside with our hands interlocking.

--------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update. I've been busy.

HAPPY VIETNAMESE/CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

Please comment and subscribe. Thanks!