The Breakup

Catching The Playboy

Sunny's POV

I was happily skipping to the school that my boyfriend and I met. On the way, I collected flowers for him. He was very manly so I guess he wouldn't like them as much but at least he knows that I picked it with happiness and love.

I finally reached the school and he was right there on the swings with his cousin, Sunye.

"Oppa!" I screamed.

He looked at me with wide eyes.

Before he walked over to me, he talked to Sunye and kissed her on the lips! That is some family bonding there.

"Um, h-hi Sunny, what are you doing here?"

"You told me to come here," I answered confused.

"No, I didn't," he said.

I took out my phone and showed him the text message he gave me. He looked angry after that.

"Oppa, why were you kissing your cousin?"

"Yeah, I was meaning to talk to you about that,"

"Huh?"

"Sunny, I'm breaking up with you,"

"What?"

"I'm breaking up with you. Sunye is my girlfriend,"

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked while crying in tears.

"I'm sorry but she is way better than you and I don't love you anymore," he answered.

Those words stung me like bees. By the way, ouch! I just got stung by a bee.

I will get my revenge on him. Maybe soon or maybe later. All I know is that he is going to feel my pain. Ouch! Stupid bees are surrounding me! I should probably run now. I left leaving the flowers full of happiness and love behind.