[CHAEYU] The One Who Never Leaves

Momento
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung bit his lower lip many times since a few minutes ago. Confused. Anxious.

"Hard to choose?" Jeongyeon asked as he walked from the living room and held a glass of cold water.

"I love both." Chaeyoung stated.

"Chaengi-ah... but you know that you can't live with both of them for your entire life." Jeongyeon said. "After all, you'll still have to choose one, because one person is only for one..."

"I know, hyung..." Chaeyoung said weakly.

"Have you ask yourself which one is better?" Jeongyeon asked calmly to the younger.

"I did..."

"And the result is...?"

"Each of them has their own strengths and weaknesses..."

"Of course Chaeng, but there must be one of them who's doing better."

"Or should I choose it based on who is do less mistakes instead of the best one?"

"Could be..."

.

.

Chaeyoung let out a deep sigh, "And I'm getting more confused this time, hyung..." Chaeyoung told the older. "I'm so curious, how Nayeon noona take the decision to marry you..."

"Ask her later if you meet Nayeon next time." Jeongyeon replied. "And we're not talking about me this time, okay."

.

.

The wind was blowing softly on the porch of Chaeyoung's apartment.

"So, how should I pick the right one from both of them?" Chaeyoung asked. "I don't want an answer that I should ask my heart, okay."

Jeongyeon took a deep breath before answering.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter