[MIMO] A Reason to Remember

Momento
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey you! Are you getting tired with my angst and cliffhanger endings? Because now I'll give you a little kind of fluff story... Well I'm not really sure :p But I hope you'll like it! Enjoy~

 

 

Momo looked at her wristwatch. Not just looking at the time, but also to ensure as well as expecting something. Or someone.

Then she's looking around the crowd of tourists before she walked to a sheltered corner. Although it's located in the northern hemisphere, but there are times when Paris has a fairly hot temperature during summer. At least, that's what she feels right now.

She'd just felt the coolness under the shade of the trees, when the corner of her eyes catched a figure she hadn't seen for a long time. Instantly her heart rustled. Then that person is looking at her before walking towards her.

"I couldn't believe my eyes!" Mina stated. "It's really you, Momoring!" Mina ended it with flashing her gummy smile.

Momo let out a chuckle then shruged her shoulders "Who else?" Momo also flashed her smile before Mina grabbed Momo's body into her embrace.

"I miss you." Mina whispered on Momo's ear. Momo couldn't help it, but smile. "I miss you too." Momo replied the younger's.

"When you arrived here?" Mina asked after released the hug.

"You mean... arrived in Paris or... here? Momo replied with another question.

Mina laughed, "Both."

"Hmm, I've just arrived here about 15 minutes ago and just arrived in Paris a few days ago."

"We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter