[MICHAEYU] Final Boarding Call

Momento
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- At the Airport -

 

"Hey, you need to go now, Chaeng." Tzuyu talked to Chaeyoung who's standing in front of her while Tzuyu kept playing with her coffee paper cup on her hand.

"I can wait for another couple minutes, Tzu." Chaeyoung calmly replied after giving a glance to his wristwatch.

"Still wait for her?" Tzuyu asked.

"Why not?" Chaeyoung simply replied.

"We're not sure if she's coming, Chaeng."

"And we're not sure if she's not coming, Tzu. Just wait." Chaeyoung slightly raised his voice now.

"We even didn't heard anything from her, you still think that she'll come?" Tzuyu replied cynically.

"Maybe Mina stucked in traffic, or her phone's off because running out of battery, or mayb-"

"Or maybe she just not that into you like the way you do, Chaeng." Tzuyu cut Chaeyoung's. Chaeyoung couldn't utter a word. "Whatever Chaeng, it's your own fault if you're not checking in now."

Chaeyoung's standing still. His eyes keep watching the front gate. Still hoping.

Tzuyu gave up, she started to walk away from him. Then she stopped before she turned her body facing Chaeyoung again.

"You should not make someone become your priority, Chaeng. While she only thinks of you as an option."

"I know." Chaeyoung gave Tzuyu a response while his eyes looking into the girl's eyes. "Just like you. Why do you still hoping?"

"Because I know I'm much better than her!"

Chaeyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter