[MIMO] How to Find a Perfect Partner When You Don't Need Any

Momento
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo always complained because of Mina's habit which always refused to date someone since 2 years ago. But she's not bothering Mina again with that issue for about a year, she just let Mina do what she wanna do. Today, they promised to meet at the cafe they usually met. Momo came earlier, she ordered a mochaccino for herself and a vanilla latte for Mina. Then Mina came just a bit after their drinks were served on their table.

"Momoring~ I'm sorry I'm late." Mina hugged the older girl and Momo returned the hug before they sat at their own chair. 

Then Momo checked the time on her phone. "No, you just come on time, I'm the one who came earlier." Momo flashed a wide smile.

Mina couldn't hold her smile too when she saw Momo's smile. "Is it vanilla latte?" Then she asked the older girl when she found a cup of drink at her front.

"Yes, your favorite, milady."

Mina chuckled to Momo's words. "Thank you, Momoring." Then she took a sip from her drink.

"I heard from Sana that you rejected someone again last week. He's kind and smart, what kind of person do you find?"

A small laugh escaped from Mina's mouth, "You want to meet me to ask that?"

"Of course not, Mina..."

"I told you, I don't need a guy like that, Momo."

Momo let a deep sigh escaped from , "Okay, I know you're almost perfect. You're pretty, smart, rich, extraordinary, and... you name it the rest. But that doesn't mean you can look down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter