[SAIDA] Unforgettable

Momento
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- At a Wedding Party - 

 

"You are the last person I expected to see here." Dahyun spoke to Sana, when they met accidentally while grabbing wine in the middle of the ballroom.

"Can you lower your voice, Dubu?"

"For what? And stop calling me that, Sana." Dahyun raised her voice.

Sana pulled Dahyun out of the crowd into one of the open-air hall balconies that night.

 

"We need to talk." Sana insisted.

"Maybe it's only you who need to talk. But I don't think I need something else to talk to you. It's already done right after you chose that person instead of me."

Sana let out a deep sigh escaped from , "Can't we just be friends, Dahyun?"

Dahyun chukled, "Why do you do this to me? You left me for someone else, and now you're asking me to be FRIENDS?"

 

Sana became silent. She could see Dahyun's face is full of anger and dissapointment now.

 

"Everyone has their own reason to choose to do something." Sana tried to explained.

"And what reason you have to leave me?"

"Everyone also must have made a mistake, Dahyun." Sana continued.

Dahyun laughed bitterly, "Then I became something wrong for your perfect life so that you finally chose the other one?"

 

Sana took a breath. Her patience was running out and she was about to explode, but then she remembered that Dahyun might be the one who have kept her temper so she still could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter