Beach(Parkeu)

Will You Be My Princess? I Mean Prince? (UNDER MAJOR EDITING)

-[Yoongi]-

It officially has been a whole week since that whole catastrophe of the Soojung and her "trying to destroy my amazingly good looks".

, even with the ball hitting my face I'll still look better than her, Soojung and her dumb Red lipstick that's obnoxiously bright red that it could burn everyone's eyes... and not in a good way.

She's been salty, mean, ignorant, sassy, and being such a self-absorbed , that it's taking a toll on me.

And I've seen her every time I was at that rich University.

Lurking in the shadows, ready to pounce with her lame insult thrown at me.

She's like that every famous person's stalker.

So when I was informed that the royal family would be going to the beach for the weekend, for their annual "family" bonding time that happened every once a month and I was invited (well it would sound really stupid if I didn't get to be involved in this "fun" activities), I didn't know if I should be happy, overjoyed or should I feel gloomy and thinking it's probably not a good idea considering I'm still hiding my real identity but this is finally a good time to relax and get away from all of Soojung's bs.

Jimin seemed over the moon about it, so why not?

So I happily complied.

~><~

Okay, this has to be one of the coolest things I've ever done in my entire life.

I'm ing riding a private jet, to ing Busan.

Like this is isn't something that'll happen every day.

This ain't even in part of my bucket list, but I'mma just check that out of my bucket list.

"Have you ever been to Busan, hyung?" Jimin asked I look over to him.

"Yeah, but it's been a long time," I said shrugging as I remembered that I and my parents used to go here when I was a kid with Gemini tagging along, yeah. It was good times.

"mhm" Jimin hummed, "you know I was born in Busan"

I looked over at him in surprise, "really? But haven't you live in Seoul all your life?"

"well yeah but my mother went to Busan when she was pregnant with me and somehow she gave birth to me at a hospital here in Busan," Jimin said nonchalantly, I looked at him confuzzled.

"Wait, so like are you a Seoul citizen or a Busan citizen since you were born in Busan or like?" I asked curiously and thoughtfully, my brain working on trying to disentangle this question.

I mean like he was born in Busan but lived in Seoul all his life.

Jimin looked at me amused, "I don't know" Jimin said with furrowed eyebrows like he just now realized this after living for like... 22 years.

"you know what, let's just not think about that because this is hurting my brain and I finally have to relax, not answering life changing questions" Jimin sighed exasperatedly after a while,

I chuckle at his response,

"sure, kid"

"did you just kid zoned me?"

"huh, no?"

"you totally did, omg my own fianće just kid zoned me"

"what does kid zone even mean? Is it like an arcade for kids?"

"I'm offended"

"I'm not"

"of course you aren't"

~><~

"yo skinny didn't tell me Soojung will be here" I deadpanned at Jimin, as Jimin looked over at Soojung in disbelief who looked like she was trying to look y in her obnoxiously pink frilly, dress. (keyword: "try")

"no one told me either" Jimin replied before turning around to face his father, who was suddenly standing beside us. ( did he hear what I said?)

"Yah dad, why's the royal family of Goyang chilling here?" I heard Jimin ask,

The Royal family of Goyang? I see.

So she's one of the Royals then. I wonder where she got her manners taught though because her manners are worst than the time Ariana Grande (right? Is that her name??) a donut without even buying the goddamn donut,

"Because Namjoon-ssi is gonna be joining us, so why not let the Kim's join us?" his father shrugged.

Wait, hold up.

Namjoon?! What does he have to do with any of t-

Oh wait, isn't Namjoon the son of the King of Ilsan-gu in the Goyang district?

Wait, does that mean he's related to the royal family of Goyang?

This is confusing.

So like...

Kim Soojung daughter of the Royal Family of Goyang.

Kim Namjoon son of the Royal Family of Ilsan-gu in the Goyang district.

, just went confusing.

"Well she is related to Namjoon hyung," Jimin said as if sensing my thoughts,

I look over at him in surprise, "how?"

"I don't know much but from what I hear the King of Goyang and the King of Ilsan-gu in the Goyang district were brothers(??), the eldest, of course, is the king of Goyang and the younger one king of Ilsan-gu, their father gave the crown - when he retired - to the oldest but felt bad for the younger son, so he gave the Ilsan-gu to the youngest and all that " Jimin said as he tried to remember everything, (a/n: peeps, don't take this literally. Istg it's fiction)

I look at him with confusion and shock,

This is confusing but okay.

I'm just gonna pretend I understand this.

~><~

So long story short, the Kim family will be with chilling with us for the weekend which I really don't mind except I thought I finally escape Soojung's bs.

I'm so excited for this weekend now. So ing excited.

(not)

"how am I going to enjoy this month's family bonding when Soojung's bs is hogging all the air?" Jungkook sighed with exasperation,

All of us (aka Hoseok, Taehyung, Jungkook, Gemini, Jimin, Namjoon, and Seokjin, don't even ask me how) are currently chilling in my room that I share with Jimin,

"I freaking know right" Gemini agreed with a roll of her eyes as Namjoon and Seokjin look confused,

Well of course they are, what have they been doing for the past two weeks?

Probably making-out.

Ew, I don't even want to think about it. Even though how many times they deny it, I know.

I know they're secretly in a relationship.

Probably married by now.

"huh? What does Soojung noona have to do with anything?" Namjoon ask curiously, not quite catching up to why his cousin is getting hate,

Everyone except Seokjin looked at him in disgust,

"what? Did I say something wrong?" Namjoon asked to more confused,

"yes you did" Taehyung snapped in a sassed out tone,

"Huh? Okay, tell me what the hell is happening right this instant or else I'm kicking you out" Seokjin suddenly said,

We fell silently, each looking at each other. Namjoon looking like a lost sheep.

"Well, Namjoon's cousin, aka Soojung , tried to kill my fianće" Jimin suddenly huffed out,

I turn pink.

Goddamn, that brat.

"tried to kill- what now?" Seokjin asks in disbelief, not really getting the point.

"I said, the Soojung tried to kill my fi-" Jimin said but was cut off,

"what do you mean "tried to kill"?" Namjoon asked with a raised eyebrows,

Oh .

"tried to kill" as in "she threw a ball at Yoon Ji noona's face and now we're all piss at her" Jungkook piped up with exaggerated quotation hands,

"she threw a ball at Yoong- I mean YOON JI?!" Seokjin said with wide eyes,

My heart beating faster slightly as he almost said 'Yoongi'.

Namjoon and Taehyung still don't know my identity.

"Yep," Hoseok said popping the 'p' sound.

"She did that?!" Namjoon asks in disbelief and shock, "but she's the nicest noona I know!" Namjoon defended,

"She doesn't seem nice now," Taehyung said rolling his eyes,

Yeah, nice my .

"No! Really she is nice" Namjoon insisted as I grimaced slightly,

What spell did she use for Namjoon?

"When was the last time you talked to her?" Taehyung said with raised eyebrow,

Namjoon seemed to be lost for a second,

"Maybe... uh like 2 years ago? Yeah, 2 years ago b-but she was nice! I'll prove it to you! I still haven't talked to her but I'll prove you she's nice!" Namjoon declared with a determined look,

I can hear Jimin sighing deeply,

"Namjoon I don't think that's gonna be easy," Jimin said,

Namjoon shot him a glare, "why not?"

"because well... Uhm she's changed, I mean 2 years? That's enough time to change, plus I think it's my fault she hates us" Jimin said with a shrug, I looked at him confused.

How is this his fault?

Curious, maybe I'll ask him about it later.

Our little meeting was cut-off when someone suddenly barged in, I turned around to see who would suddenly just barge inside a room full of royalties. (unless if they're kidnappers or something then that sounds explainable).

It was Soojung.

I grimaced inwardly as she just stood there awkwardly as everyone stared at her, the tension was slowly creeping in.

Namjoon was the one to break the tensed silence, "ahem, what brings you here Soojung Noona?"

Soojung seemed to snap out of trance before scowling slightly, "time for dinner" she said sharply before turning around to leave,

We watched her as she soon disappeared, we looked at each other.

"I told you" I heard Jimin muttered as Namjoon looked completely lost,

"I-I guess..." Namjoon mumbled,

Everyone's attention went to Seokjin when he clasped his hands loudly before grinning widely, "okay! Let's deal with this problem later and go eat because I'm hungry and I think I'm about to commit cannibalism"

We all agreed.

Seokjin might actually commit cannibalism.

~~><~~

It's Saturday now.

And as stupid as it sounds I want to go back to sleep but Jimin had been insisting on exploring the resort,

Like a little "adventure" he had said.

So here I am being tugged by a very excited puppy (aka Jimin) which I really don't mind if I get to see the twinkle in his eyes as he looked around the rather extravagant resort,

The stay here probably cost more than my house.

Seriously.

"oh my God, hyung! Look at the scenery!" Jimin exclaimed excitedly as I looked over with a bored face, only to come face-to-face with a beautiful beach.

"Yep, so nice," I said but it really is a gorgeous sight to behold,

"I told ya so!" Jimin said with a huge grin,

I tugged at my wig shyly at the sudden amount of affection,

This brat, I swear to God.

"mhm" I hummed in agreement as my eyes occasionally, lazily flickering towards the beach,

It's tempting but Nah, I rather sleep.

I yawn as Jimin continued to walk, looking around at he does.

"This place is so pretty" I heard Jimin say in awe,

I scrunched in disagreement.

I think you're prettier

I thought, thoughtfully.

But it is the truth, no beauty can compare to Jimin's own.

Okay, maybe mine can rival his own (not to brag).

(note: sarcasm)

I didn't know how long I've been walking with Jimin doing our little "adventure" but I'm now very much tired and hungry.

I yawn once again,

"can I sleep after this?" I questioned Jimin,

"nope"

I looked at him in disbelief, "no?! How could you!" I exclaimed in shock,

"yep, because after this we're going to get snacks - since you look very hungry - and then to the BEACH!" Jimin said enthusiastically,

"but I hate the beach" I deadpanned, I mean I don't hate the beach its just...... I'm not really in the mood for it,

"but hyuuuunnnnggggg" Jimin whined with an over exaggerated pout as he looked at me with pleading eyes,

Aish this kid.

I roll my eyes at him before sighing in defeat, it's really hard to refuse anything Jimin had to offer if he keeps on giving me that stupidly, cute face.

It's unfair!

Illegal!

"Fine," I said as Jimin's face immediately lightened upon triumphant before I quickly added, "but no swimming for me"

Jimin looks in disbelief,

"but isn't that the point of the reason to go to the beach?" Jimin asked as his nose scrunched in thought,

Cute.

"There are many things as to why we're we the beach," I said "like I was forced to join," I said in a matter-of-fact voice,

"but Hyung you agreed to it!" Jimin counter backed at me,

"That I did," I said with a nonchalant shrug,

"hyung-"

"you know we're in public and you can't keep calling me hyung, they'll look at us weirdly" I suddenly mutter as I caught a glimpse of an amused expression not too far away,

Jimin's face looked at me in surprised before shrugging,

"well yeah but calling you 'noona' is weird when you're technically a guy," Jimin said with a slight sneer,

I looked at him with a gaping mouth at the sudden tone before he suddenly smiled widely at me,

"well then noona" - I internally flinched back as he sneered the honorifics in slight distaste - "let's continue our little adventure!" he piped happily before grabbing my hands again and continued to drag me,

I tried to ignore the sudden turmoil in my stomach happening right now.

~><~

It's been an hour after lunch and I'm suddenly sitting underneath a palm tree watching the others enjoy the beach,

I have stuck to my plan of "not swimming" no matter the amount of pouting and whining from Jimin and I almost gave in but I knew better than to swim in the beach when some of the royal family are still oblivious to my real gender.

Jimin should know that.

So here I am chilling underneath the palm tree with a notebook and pen in hand trying to see if any inspiration suddenly hits me,

It's been awhile since I've written any songs and it's starting to bother me so I decided to catch up on that but so far I've been unsuccessful as annoying as it sounds,

I really want to just throw the offending notebook away.

I really do but I can't. Why? Because I have all of my drafts chilling in this notebook and it'll be a pain in the trying to remember all of them.

I looked over to the beach as a smile threatens to overcome my stoic face when I saw all of them enjoying and having fun when I'm just here being a gloomy cloud that I am.

I slumped more into the palm tree as I eye Soojung warily when I notice her standing awkwardly,

Don't even ask me why she decided to join us but behold, here she is.

Being an awkward stick.

The king and queens are chatting somewhere that I clearly don't care.

"NOONA! COME JOIN US!" Taehyung suddenly screeched as he waved his lanky arms in the air over enthusiastically.

I glare at him before proceeding to close my eyes in a 'please shut up' way. (if that's even possible)

"Taehyung. Shut. Up." I said enunciating every word slowly,

Taehyung really does not give up.

"BUT YOON JI NOONA! YOU LOOK LIKE A DEJECTED needs-sunlight RAPPER THAT TRIED TO TURN THE SONG BARBIE GIRL INTO A RAP SONG" Taehyung continued to whine which earned a few snickers from the others,

I snap my eyes open in annoyance and anger,

Who the would in their right mind turn that annoying song into a rap?

And me of all people?!

Excuse me but I will not tolerate this abuse.

"SCREW YOU TAEHYUNG!" I screeched as I made a show of throwing my notebook at him as he only snickered and hid behind Hoseok,

"Taehyung SQUARE UP" I demanded because no way am I putting my feet in that salt water,

Nope.

"How 'bout you come over and square up," Taehyung said smugly his head poking from Hoseok's back, who's grinning too wide to be normal.

"No!"

"Why?"

"Because that's what you want" I huffed out annoyed,

Okay, this is getting out of hand but if I back down now it'll make me look like a coward and I am in no ing way a coward.

"Or is it?" Taehyung said with a mischievous glint in his eyes,

I can see in my peripheral vision a very amused Jimin and a confused Soojung.

"COME HERE YOU BRAT!"

"No"

"You f-"

"Noona how 'bout you go here?"

"I said - freaking no!" , I stuttered, Taehyung's smug look only grew more.

This piece of sh-

Before I could think what I was doing, everything that I was holding fell and hit the sandy ground and before I know it, I was running towards Taehyung with a wild look and frankly, Taehyung paled slightly not really believing I'm currently running towards him and ready to strangle him on broad daylight,

"KIM. TAE. HYUNG" I screamed before jumping into the water, the water splashing everywhere as I scrambled towards Taehyung (making sure my head doesn't hit the water) and Taehyung looks like he's ready to run.

And I'm now chasing him.

Yes I, Min Yoongi, is chasing and is actually doing something that resembles "physical" activities.

"COME BACK HERE YOU LIL !" I screamed as I felt my clothes clinging to me,

, I didn't think this through.

"NOONA! NO! I'm SORRY!" Taehyung yelped as he continued to run away from me and me only trailing not too far behind,

The water isn't really making things easier for me to catch him either.

I knew water was my enemy.

I continued to chase him with passion.

And Taehyung is suddenly running towards land, trying to get away from me.

.

I felt the sand hit my feet and now we're continuing our chasing on land which makes things much more easier,

I may be lazy and once nicknamed as 'Motionless Min' but I'm very much fast, I wasn't lying when I said I recharge every time I sleep.

And before you know it I was tackling Taehyung to the ground who yelped in surprise as we both rolled on the ground,

"Got you, you ing " I growled as I pinned Taehyung to the ground who's still trying to escape,

"YAH! HOSEOKIE HELP ME" Taehyung screeched for his amused and slightly concerned fiance,

"But Taehyung if I do that I'll be the next one sent to death early" Hoseok piped up as Taehyung whined in betrayal,

"How could you?!" Taehyung said with a feigned hurt look before looking up at me (Well, trying to anyway).

"Now that you've got me, could you please let go of me now?" Taehyung asked with hopefully as I smirked in triumph.

That's what you get for ing insulting the great Min Yoongi

After another 10 minutes of begging (from both Hoseok and Taehyung) and a sudden call for Jimin's help (from Taehyung, how rude) I finally gave in to letting go of Taehyung, but only if he buys me Bulgogi whenever I want for the rest of the year.

"I never actually thought you'll chase me noona," Taehyung said with a cheeky smile as I was contemplating whether to choke him or tackle him again.

Choking him sounds better.

"Shut up, brat"

I was currently wrapped in a bunch of towels of which Jimin insisted that I should use this much while Taehyung is currently fussed around by Jin,

I felt like someone was looking at us, I turned around to see who it was and surprised to see it was Soojung who had this strange look.

Weird.

I turned back to ignore her.

"So... about that Bulgogi-"

"Don't even start with that, noona"

-[Jimin]-

So today is the second and last day of our little family vacation and I was actually just planning on chilling inside the hotel room instead of the little trip to the beach we did yesterday (which ended with Yoongi chasing a very scared Taehyung).

But the whole family (including the Kim family) are apparently supposed to go "somewhere" that none of us, younglings have been informed off.

Said it was a surprise and the only hint we got was "the reason we came here" which I'm pretty sure means another beach but you know, you'll never know 'till you get to see it.

So here I am sitting beside a sleepy Yoongi (and it unsurprisingly took a lot of effort just to get him off the bed) who's head is lolling from side to side before finally landing on my shoulder (I know clićhe) which made my cheeks turn slightly pink but I nuzzled my head onto his anyways,

He really is just a small fluffy bean with a hint of spice and something... undecipherable.

I slump in my seat as my eyes lazily flickers through the different heads inside the van,

Hoseok and Taehyung are sitting beside me while Jungkook and Gemini are just behind us, in front of us is Namjoon and Seokjin while Soojung is sitting on the front seat.

I close my eyes ready to doze off with my head tilted to the side so it's resting on top of Yoongi's head,

I smile slightly as Yoongi's scent suddenly invaded all of my senses and I drifted off to an easy sleep.

~><~

"Yah! Wake up!" Taehyung said excitedly, breaking my peaceful nap as I groggily open on of my eyes in annoyance,

"Shut up," I said my voice slightly hoarse but Taehyung only pouted,

"But Jiminie! We're at a park!" Taehyung announced,

Park? That's... surprising actually, I really thought we'll be going to the beach.

"I thought we'll be going to the beach" I mumble just as my father appeared in front of the van's door,

"Nah, Not Today. We were supposed to go to the beach but thought a family picnic at Busan Sunset Park" My father said with a shrug before mumbling something about looking for my mother and walking away,

"Busan Sunset Park...?" I trailed off, it sounds awfully familiar.

"You know the park we went for your 9th birthday" Taehyung added helpfully as my eyes lightened up in realization,

"Of course!" My hands clasped as I'm suddenly wide Awake as I now realized that the park we're going to have a picnic in is the same place I had my 9th birthday which was also one of the best birthdays I've ever got as a kid,

"What the hell is happening?" A sudden groggy and deep voice suddenly asked from beside me and I happily turned to tell Yoongi the amazing news,

"Hyung! You have to wake up right now!" I demanded as I shook Yoongi awake who was looking at me confused and currently still half-asleep.

I pouted at that, "hyuuunnnggg, come on!"

"W-what?" Yoongi asked looking around as he suddenly realized where he was,

"Come on!" I said as I clasped my arms around Yoongi's own as I started dragging him outside the van as Yoongi stumbled to stand up, he almost fell flat on his face making me giggle, leaving a very confused Taehyung.

"Hyung?" Taehyung muttered to himself confused.

~><~

I dragged Yoongi all the way to the area that they chose to set the picnic up which was underneath a huge tree that I faintly remember it's named,

"Yoongi this is gonna be so much fun!" I said with a huge grin,

"What fun?" Yoongi asked dumbfounded his eyes squinting underneath the sunlight,

"We're going to explore this place, there are so many things you could do here, I especially love the Maze Garden which now that I think about it reminds me of the time we met at that maze we had at the castle" Yeah I know I'm babbling nonsense right now but I'm excited, it's been awhile since we went to a park with genuine different playgrounds and cool places to explore,

"Uh-huh," Yoongi mumbled, "what park are we in any way?"

"Didn't I told you while we were walking?"

"Nope"

I sigh, of course, he wasn't listening.

"We're at Busan Sunset Park"

Yoongi perked up at that, "really? Haven't been to here in awhile" he said between yawns,

"You've been here before?" I asked curiously,

He didn't seem to look like the type to enjoy this kind of park, to be honest.

"Mhm, I was still a kid back then. I and my family used to go here every summer" Yoongi said nonchalantly,

I looked at him in interest, he rarely mentions his family.

"You know, I've been curious lately. Where are your parents right now? Didn't you mention them currently not in the country?" I ask cautiously as Yoongi seemed to contemplate before shrugging,

"They're currently traveling the world, they told us that they wanted to explore the world before they die and since we're old enough to take of ourselves they left the 2nd day of January," Yoongi said after awhile, I look at him in shock.

"Don't you miss them?"

Yoongi seemed to look taken aback by this question but shrugged anyway,

"Well... yeah, I do miss them sometimes, but we talk at least once a week I think they're currently in...Vietnam? Yeah, I think so. They already passed through Japan, Taiwan, and the Philippines" Yoongi said with a contemplating look,

I look at him in wonder then I realized that I have never seen him talking to his parents,

"I never technically ever saw you talking to your parents this past 2 weeks?" I asked accusingly,

"Well, I talked to them when you're already asleep," Yoongi said feigning innocence,

"How could you!" I whined I don't know why I'm upset about this but I am and I can't help it.

"Why do you care?"

"Why? Can't I care?" I fired back,

"I mean you could but why are you so upset about it? You haven't even met them yet" Yoongi said amused,

I flush red, me and my body's love for turning red.

"It's just uh... I uhm... I r-really don't know" I said shyly as I shrugged, Yoongi raised an accusing eyebrow,

"Oh really now?" He paused before a fond look came over his face, "Or do you upset that you couldn't get to meet my parents?"

Jackpot.

I feel smaller under his gaze as I nodded shyly,

I'm kinda upset that I wasn't able to meet his parents and how I didn't even know about this considering I'm his fiance....

For 2 whole weeks but come on! This is like... basic stuff.

"How 'bout this, I'll introduce you to them the next me and my parent's skype? Okay? How does that sound?" Yoongi said softly, his smile just as soft.

I preen under the affectionate look,

"Mhm, that sounds nice," I said with a huge smile then I clung onto his arms rubbing my face all over his shoulder in affection,

"Yah" Yoongi yelped at the sudden action but didn't do anything to stop it as we continued to walk, rather awkwardly as I was still clinging onto Yoongi's arm tightly,

"What took you so long?" Jungkook piped up from where he was setting the picnic blanket,

"It's just they have short legs that's why they took so long" Hoseok piped up,

"You better shut your mouth or the next thing you'll know, you'll be under 6 feet by now" Yoongi growled back, Hoseok yelped in fear before skedaddling to do something else that was away from Yoongi, who smiled pridefully.

I roll my eyes at him. His ego, I swear to God, really needs to pop.

Not me of course, he'll surely kill me.

"You're scary yet so fluffy" I murmur making Yoongi quirk an eyebrow in a questioning way, "well it's just that you look really tough and manly but actually on the inside you're just this really fluffy marshmallow that really just needs some loving" I explained as Yoongi's face turn pink,

"See!" I said accusingly at his pink cheek's that contrast greatly to his usually stoic and tough look he wears all the time in public,

"I'm not fluffy" Yoongi huffed annoyed,

"Keep denying it and one day you'll finally admit it," I said matter-of-factly.

"I won't," Yoongi said stubbornly,

"Yes you will" I insisted, "just one of this days, you will"

We were both stubborn and we know it.

"Is this a challenge?" Yoongi asked amused,

"Yes" I replied easily,

"Ugh, stop being all lovey dovey and actually help!" A sharp bark said in distaste and a voice that I really don't want to hear right now but it is an I think it just ruined my day, it was Soojung.

"How 'bout you stop being a thick-headed puta!" Yoongi suddenly barked out loudly with a fierce look, I look at him in shock.

What does puta mean?

"I should thank Hoseok for all the random times he searched up random curse words in different languages" I hear Yoongi mutter, I look at him in amusement.

It looked like I wasn't the only one confused as Soojung looked as confused as I am but she recovered fast as she huffed,

"It's not my fault I can't handle the ing affection that's probably ting out from your right now," Soojung said lowly, with an angry look before stomping off,

Is she actually jealous?

Oh, my God.

This is gold.

"Where's Namjoon?" I suddenly asked Yoongi who still looked livid which quickly turned to confusion,

"Huh?"

"I'm right over here" Namjoon's voice filtered through the air, my head snap towards him.

"Did you see all that?" I ask as Namjoon nodded stiffly,

Seokjin was standing beside him who looked livid and concerned at the same time,

"What's up with her?" Seokjin said quietly,

"I don't e-even know... she used to be so nice, she used to give me candies whenever I feel down when I was a kid and she stopped the bullying when the kids in my school bullied me once" Namjoon said in disbelief,

He didn't really want to believe his sweet noona changed but now that he has seen all /that/, he really does not know what to think anymore and frankly, he doesn't care.

"Well... people change", Yoongi said with pity at Namjoon who only shook his head,

"Come on Joonie, don't let this ruin your day," Seokjin said softly as he squeezed his shoulders in a comforting gesture,

"Yeah... I shouldn't" Namjoon sighed before looking up in determination, "you're right Yoongi, people do change but I hope that the noona... I knew back then is still alive"

Good luck with that

~><~

I was currently stuffing my face with Gimbap and Mandu while Yoongi eats his Gyeran-Mari in leisure pace than he usually does, but I'm hungry and the outdoor vibe really helps.

Soojung who thankfully was sitting far away was eating rather stiffly while Namjoon who was beside her also was as stiff as she was.

I stare at them in wonder. The more I think about it the more I'm curious about this 'Soojung' that Namjoon knew back then,

Was she really nice as Namjoon says she is?

If she is then something must have changed her.

Don't know but something must have happened.

I, unfortunately, pity her.

I turn around to Yoongi as an idea suddenly pops in,

"Hey, hyu-" Yoongi glared at me, "-Noona, we should go to the Nature Experience Playground!" I squealed, that playground was my favorite out of all the playgrounds here,

Yoongi looked at me amused and confused, "but aren't you too old for that? Plus I don't think you're gonna fit any of the playing equipment anymore" Yoongi said between biting his Gyeran-Mari making me scrunch in disgust,

"But noona~" I whined, "I want to go!" I demanded,

I wanna see if anything's changed since the last time I was here,

Yoongi pretends to look like he was contemplating, (but from the way he looks, it already seems I won).

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "fine, sigh, I have such a childish fiance" Yoongi said teasingly,

"Hey, it's one of my charms," I said winking cheekily,

I heard Jungkook pretending to gag from beside me,

That punk.

I roll my eyes at him as Jungkook stuck his tongue at me, I feigned disgust.

"He's the child here" I mutter to Yoongi who nodded his head solemnly in agreement,

My eyes lightened up as I noticed a bunch of different flavored macarons that my mother just got out from the picnic basket (that was too huge to be normal).

I was quick to grab one and stuff it into my mouth, I know manners but it's macarons.

For them, I shall show no manners.

(extra scene: "Yah! Jimin-ah!" My mother scolded me, I sheepishly smiled through my stuffed mouth. "Close your mouth!" My mother exclaimed in disgust but slightly amused as some of it fell from my mouth.

I turn slightly red in embarrassment when I hear Yoongi snickering from beside me.)

~~><~~

"HIGHER! ING HIGHER!" I screech happily as Yoongi sighed in exasperation,

"Yah! You're heavy, you know?!" Yoongi whined as he tried to push me higher,

"I don't care! Just let me be young for once!" I pouted,

I giggled again as I felt Yoongi push me again, this time harder than last time as I flew higher into the air, my hands tightly holding the rope trying not to fall off the swing.

"After this, it better be me" Yoongi huffed out, slightly out of breath as he pushed me again,

"But you're so scrawny, I think you're gonna fall off" I snickered,

"I'm hurt," Yoongi said in an half-offended voice,

I roll my eyes at him even though he probably can't see it,

After a while of playing with the swing, it was finally Yoongi's turn, who as I expected fell off.

"I told you, you'll fall," I said between laughs as Yoongi looked slightly annoyed from the floor, his face was turned into a cute scowl. (is that even possible? Well... he's Min Yoongi).

"What you laughing at?! ing help me you brat, respect your elders!" Yoongi said rather didactically as I laughed harder,

After a minute of me laughing, I finally showed pity and went over to help him stand up,

"Come on, my scrawny fiance" I giggled as I stretched my hand for him to grab on,

Yoongi only glared before accepting the hand, I pretended to have a hard time pulling him up, with protest of him being too heavy,

"You told me I'm scrawny and I'm suddenly heavy?!" Yoongi had fire backed,

"Yep, a lot of things can happen after you fall off a swing, you know," I said when he was finally fully standing,

Yoongi playfully punched my shoulder with a scowl as I smiled cheekily at him,

.

I don't know how but Yoongi's face was suddenly closer than it was before, the scowl on his face left and was now a wondered and curious look as he only moved closer, I blushed red as I realized what's about to happen.

Oh my ing , he's gonna kiss me?! Oh , , ttt

I was closing my eyes and his lips were only a few millimeters away from my own, that I could feel his breath fanning my face when I felt a sudden cold drop of water hit my nose, my eyes open in surprise.

"What the ?" I mutter under my breath as I looked up, curiously.

is it really raining?! ING SH-

"Huh?" Yoongi's eyes open in confusion, his eyes flashed hurt before he realized what I meant as he felt a drop of rain hit his head, "Is it really raining?" I heard Yoongi mutter angrily as he moved away from me, making me frown in annoyance,

I glared angrily at the sky as more drops of rain fell,

"Come on, we gotta go before it rains harder" Yoongi called out from where he was, his wig in one hand (he took it off when he deemed no one was watching them), he was already walking away, I ran up to catch up with him.

I quickly slip my hand into his and squeezing it, Yoongi looked up in surprise, I smiled widely at him before pressing my lips lightly at his cheeks before quickly hiding my face in his shoulder, shy at what his reaction is but Yoongi only hold my hands tighter making me smile slightly.

He must be as red as I am, it wasn't the kiss I was looking for but better than nothing.

I blushed harder as I realized I can still feel his soft cheeks on my lips, he really was soft.

~><~

We were walking back to the picnic area to see if anyone was still there but then the rain decided it was a good time to start pouring cats and dogs and I'm suddenly being pulled by Yoongi to the nearest thing that has a roof,

Which was an empty gazebo, there was no one there.

"ing , I don't think the rain is gonna stop any sooner" Yoongi informed, looking at the dark clouds.

"I thought it was sunny, today," I said,

"Well.. you never know," Yoongi said with a shrug,

"And this was supposed to be a family vacation trip," I said sulkily,

"Aw, don't be sad pumpkin" I hear Yoongi said, making me blush at the nickname before wrapping my arms around myself as I realized how cold it has become, Yoongi must have noticed it.

"Are you cold?" Yoongi asked, he was already taking off the huge coat he was wearing and putting it around my shoulder, I look at him in shock.

"N-no, thanks but I can handle the cold. You take it" I protested as I started giving Yoongi his coat back but Yoongi only glared at me as if daring me to continue,

I shrunk at that as I put the coat back on my shoulder,

I'm really concerned for Yoongi, he tries to look tough but he's currently shivering right now, well he is only wearing a sweater underneath the huge coat, I look at him guiltily.

I should really give him back his coat but I know he'll refuse it like the stubborn that he is,

Then a sudden idea, I mean the coat looks big enough for two people to fit. (don't ask me why Yoongi will wear such huge clothing, but okay)

So I silently shuffled closer to Yoongi who looked at me curiously before I forced him inside the coat with me, he looked shocked at first but shrugged as I silently start buttoning up the coat.

We looked like a huge snowman and kinda stupid but Yoongi's cold and I don't really care.

Yoongi's like a heater to me.

I snuggled into Yoongi's neck as he leaned back on me.

Yeah, I can stay like this for the rest of my life.

~><~

I don't know how long we have been standing (which I really didn't mind) but I saw a figure stomping its way towards us with two umbrellas, one covering the figures head and another tightly held on its hands.

My eyes widened in surprise as I realized it was Soojung looking worried and pissed. (wait worried?)

"YAH! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER HAVE BEEN SO WORRIED!" Soojung said when she was closer before she paused in surprise, she looked at Yoongi in surprised before snapping out.

I looked at her confused as to why she paused before I realized what position me and Yoongi are in, I blush profusely as I tried to stutter out an explanation before she shook her head and sighed,

"Here, everyone is in the vans already we're just waiting for you guys," Soojung said as she held out an umbrella, I looked at her in surprise as I awkwardly grab it from her hand,

I notice her eyes flicker at Yoongi in curiosity before she turned around,

"Uhm... I'll go first but your parents are worried, you should get going" Soojung muttered before nodding, "and... I won't tell them" she added before she started walking away,

Leaving me confused and dumbfounded,

Tell them what?

I looked at Yoongi who was silent the whole time before I realized he still wasn't wearing his wig,

I froze as I realized Soojung had found out about the little(huge) secret that even my parents don't know,

"...we should get going," Yoongi said breaking the silence, I nodded rather reluctantly before ing the coat for him to step out,

Yoongi grabbed the umbrella from him and opened it, he tugged at me but

I was still in shock at what just happened...

She seemed... nicer?

I don't know

~><~

"You know... maybe she isn't so bad" I mutter as we were halfway through the parking lot, we didn't mention about what happened with Soojung 'till now.

"Maybe" Yoongi mutter in slight agreement, (With the wig on this time, of course)

I wonder if maybe Namjoon is right.

(Extra: "YAH! Where have you been?!" Jungkook had exclaimed the second we stepped in the van,

"Not-" I was about to respond before I was cut off by Gemini,

"They were probably kissing under the rain, like the cliche couple that they are" I hear her obnoxiously pretending to whisper to Jungkook, who smiles only widened at that.

"They probably did" Taehyung snickered,

"Yah! Shut up!" Yoongi groaned annoyed,

"Omg, they did kiss" Hoseok suddenly piped up from beside Taehyung, of course, he'll agree.

He's Hoseok.

"Why can't you guys just shut up for once," Soojung said from the front seat as she lazily looked over at us,

I froze. , what if she says it?

I'll be screwed.

"It's annoying and they didn't kiss, but they were pretty cliche," Soojung said with a shrug before returning her focus to her phone,

It was silent after that before Hoseok screeched and started bombarding Soojung with questions, who only scowled and ignored him. (Though it's notable she smiled slightly, so small it's hardly noticeable)

Yeah, maybe she isn't so bad after all.


A/N -

 

Uhmmm... hello~

Hehehe...

I'm so sorry for not updating for such a long time.

Please accept this offering. ;==;

I made it... longer. Yeah, I made it longer.

So sorry for any mistakes but this took me so long to make and I still have a song to make for tomorrow.

I'M SO SORRY FOR THIS LATE UPDATE!

I've been busy. Last week... I was sick, and the other last, last week I was busy with school and studying since it was Exam week.

Yeah...

Well, I have to go to the church now and I don't have that much to say... so yeah toodles~

 

GemFact: I've wanted to be an author since I was 6 years old.

Words: 7008 (FK)