Chapter 6 - Qian likes to drag me around

Go Away.

“He’s a close friend” she answers.

Qian noona, WE KISSED. Oh wait, she doesn’t know.

Qian grabs my hand and walks towards the piano with me. The two guys whose name i still don’t know come towards the piano and look at the song.

“Zhou Mi wrote this?” one of the guys asks.

“Yup.”

“Wait, we didn’t introduce each other!” Hyukjae says. “I’m Eunhyuk.”

Qian called him Hyukjae…

“I’m Donghae.” the other one says.

“Kyuhyun 입니다.” (=imnida, he basically introduced himself.)

“Zhou Mi talked to us about you! How were the brownies?”

“Really good!” Qian says happily.”

Donghae and Eunhyuk look sweetly at each other.

“Can you play and sing this?” Donghae asks me.

“Yeah.” I say and start singing the song.

Donghae and Eunhyuk listen carefully.

“You guys will win!” Donghae says, clapping his hands, once i finished singing.

“Yeah, right…let’s hear yours!” I say.

The two of them look at each other.

“We can’t play it here…” Donghae says while scratching his head.

“Then just sing it…”

“Is it okay if we dance too?”

“Go ahead.” I say.

♪♫떴다오빠  chorus ♫ ♪

“We’re ed.” I say after watching Donghae and Eunhyuk’s performance.

Qian laughs cutely.

“We might have a better song…” Qian says.

“Yeah, but they have a dance. Created by them. es love dances.” I say.

Donghae and Eunhyuk laugh loudly. Eunhyuk has a high pitched 흥흥흥흥흥 laugh and Donghae’s laugh is so silent i barely heard it.

“He reminds me of Heechul hyung.” Eunhyuk says, trying to stop his 흥흥흥흥흥 laugh while covering his mouth.

“Who?” Both me and Qian say.

“He’s a sunbae of ours, he entered JYP two years ago and had some collaborations with Jinyoung (JYP) hyung. He changed his name to Heenim.”

“That explains a lot.” Qian says, making me laugh.

“Where’s Zhou Mi?” Donghae asks.

“He’s having an exam.” I tell him.

“And when will you guys record the song?” Qian asks.

“After.” I say quickly.

“Eunhyuk-ah!! It’s 2PM, we’re missing a class!” Donghae says after looking at his watch.

The two of them quickly run outside and leave Qian and I all alone.

It’s awkwaaard….

“You should try singing the whole song, Kyuhyun-ah.” Qian says, breaking the silence.

She’s talking informally…(she should’ve called me Kyuhyun-shii. Using -ah instead means that she’s comfortable with me)

“Alright.” i say without looking at her.

Qian tilts her head towards me, and smiles at…my face.

(After I sang)

“Wow…” Qian says amazed, cutely clapping her hands. Your voice is so beautiful!”

“Thank you.” I say, still not looking at her.

I can feel my face get red.

Can you sing one more song, please? Your voice is so beautiful i just want to keep listening to it!” Qian says, making my face get completely red.

“Ummm…”

Qian tilts her head towards me again with a warm smile on her face.

“What song do you want me to sing?” I ask her, still not looking at her.

“What about…” she says, taking Zhou Mi’s papers and picking out a song.

“Hmm…this one!”

She points to a song called “Confession”. Oh man, is she doing this on purpose?

“Ok…” I say, starting to play it.

(singing again…)

♪♫ 고백에에에에~~..사랑한다고~♫ ♪ (=confessiooooon~~..i love you!)

And this song is finally over. God, even his songs are cute.

“Wow that was soo good!!” Qian says clapping her hands.

“Thanks” I say getting all red again.

“Your face is so red, Kyuhyun-ah!” Qian says grabbing my face with her hands.

Omo noona…just touched my face…

“It’s burning! You have a fever, Kyuhyun-ah…” she says, putting her soft hands under my bangs, on my forehead.

“No wonder I didn’t feel well this morning…”

“But your voice sounded perfect! How can you sing so well when you have a fever?”

나 이런사람이야!!” i sing. (=I’m that kind of person, line from DJ DOC’s song.)

Qian starts laughing loudly.

“얘들아!!” (=kids!!) Zhou Mi screams, bursting into the instrument room but hesitating once he sees us laughing and stuff.

“Zhou Mi-ah!” I say.

“What are you two doing?” he asks, coming towards us.

“Practising.” I say.

“Oh…well, I finished the exam, we can go record the song now, the studio is free.”

“Fine…” I say a little sad, getting up like a grandpa.

“빨리!!” (=hurry up) Zhou Mi nags.

“Yeah, yeah…” I say going towards him, while Qian laughs at us. “Well, noona…have a good day, see you later!” I add.

“She can come with us, Kyuhyun-ah…” Zhou Mi says.

“You could’ve politely asked her!” I say.

“I can’t come with you guys, my dancing club starts at 3PM and I have to go change and apply some BB Cream, I look like a ghost.” Qian says, cutely covering up her face.

“You look amazing!” I tell her.

Qian laughs cutely.

“Stunning.” Zhou Mi adds some salt to the pepper. (not sure if i got that expression right, pretend like i did.)

Qian nods, not impressed, and takes her bag.

“Well, I shall go. Call me once you’re done.”

“Wait, I don’t have your number…” I tell her.

Qian quickly takes out her phone and gives me her number while Zhou Mi watches us with a mad cat’s face.

And then we left.

 

NEXT DAY…

I am (again) walking towards the instrument room. I wasn’t actually going there, I was going to the library but a sound was coming from the instrument room so i felt like i had to check. (honestly i have no damn idea why)

I enter the room and see Qian, wearing a beautiful creme wool dress, trying to play piano.

“Kyuhyun-ah?” she says, turning around.

“Hey! What’s up..?” I awkwardly say.

“I was bored…is the song done?”

“Yeah, wanna hear it? I’ll play it on my phone.”

Qian cutely nods, as I sit right next to her and play ‘You and I’. While the song was playing, Qian kept cutely swinging her head, which made me laugh. She didn’t feel bad though, she laughed along.

After the song ended, Qian asked me…

“Where were you going earlier?”

“To the library.”

Qian looks at her bag.

“Let’s go there.” she says while grabbing my hand.

Omo noona…we’re holding hands…

Qian cutely drags me towards the library.

“Do they have wi-fi in the library?” she asks me, not letting go of my hand.

“I-I-I-I think they do.” I stumble, making Qian laugh.

“Are you nervous?” she asks me.

“I have an exam at 4PM…” I lie. I had it already.

“And why aren’t you studying?”

“I have.”

Qian nods, but still doesn’t let go of my hand, and then we enter the library.

“Where do you usually sit?” she asks me, still holding on to my hand.

I look around, and suddenly hear Eunhyuk and Donghae wispering stuff like “I knew it!”

“Back, there, where the action books are!” I lie. That’s like, the furthest table from Eunhyuk and Donghae.

And we sit down. I wonder…was Qian expecting me to pull her chair so she can sit? It’s not like i have no manners, i just didn’t know where she wanted to sit.

 

Then Qian takes out her tablet and opens it.

“Let’s see if there’s wi-fi…” Qian says cutely while turning it on and connecting to our university’s wi-fi once it appears.

“I found a good place to film the MV, and I wanted to show it to you.” she says, opening Opera (browser, also has android version)

“You use Opera?” I ask her.

“Yeah, I usually use Google Chrome but the android version isn’t free.”

“I see, i use it too.”

“Look.” Qian says, opening up pictures of a land of wheat.

“Perfect!” I say happily.

Qian claps her hands cutely.

 

A FEW DAYS LATER, AT SUNGMIN’S BAR, AFTER THE WINNER OF THE CONTAST WAS ANNOUNCED~

“I told you.” I say to Qian, making her laugh.

“es love dances.” she says.

“Come on, we got 2nd place, it’s still something.” Zhou Mi says.

“But you guys still got in SM, right?” Sungmin hyung butts in.

“That’s right, I should be happy!” I say, finishing my 2nd glass of wine.

They all laugh.

“Let’s celebrate, then! By the way, the music video is all over the internet. You guys are trending on both Naver and Daum!” Sungmin hyung happily says.

“Well then…get us some champagne!” I tell him, half drunk.

Sungmin hyung brings us some of the most expensive champagne he has, and opens it us all excited like we were having a huge party, then pours it in glasses for all of us.

“I’m not drinking tonight.” Zhou Mi says, pushing his glass towards Sungmin hyung.

“Oooooh!!” hyung says. “Wèi shé ma??” (=why in chinese, I’m 100% sure i didn’t write it correctly though.)

“I already have a bruise from falling off my chair last week, i don’t want it to happen again.”

Hyung nods, not believing him 100%.

And there goes one glass, and another, and another, and another, and Qian’s lips…

WAIT

 

NOTE: I am so so so so so so so sorry for not updating in like..forever T^T I was super busy and couldn't post it here as well..