Chapter 2

Go Away.

 

“Qian jie?”

Okay, now they’re just staring at each other.

“You can hug now…” I say a little pissed off.

The two of them laugh and then hug. When Zhou Mi wanted to let go, QianVictoria didn’t want to, and snuggled him. Great.

“I’m sorry, Zhou Mi jie” she says tearing up.

Okay, now you’re crying?! And wasn’t jie addressed to girls…?

“It’s okay Qian, I understand.” he says trying not to cry. “Well, Kyuhyun-shii, this is a little awkward so why don’t you come here and have a group hug?”

image

Hell yeah i want to hug Qian!

Okay!” I say getting up and hugging them, more towards Qian. Oh, now I keep calling her by her real name.

Zhou Mi grabs me more towards him, giving me the impression that he is a little jealous. We all let go and laugh, then me and Zhou Mi sit down.

“So are you guys interested in dancing?” Qian asks us.

“Yes.” “No!” the two of us say at the same time. (I said yes while Zhou Mi said no)

Qian laughs adorably.

“Well then I’ll have only Kyuhyun-shii” she says making me smile.

Zhou Mi laughs and says “Put me in too, I’ll get used to it…plus, Kyuhyun is lying”

Qian laughs harder.

      

“I’m sorry for asking, but how old are you, Kyuhyun-shii?”

“He’s 23.” “You can ask me anything” the two of us say at the same time.

Qian falls on her back laughing, making us laugh as well.

“Did you guys practice this?”

“No!” Zhou Mi says all jealous.

Zhou Mi, i think Qian likes me. You jelly??

“Can I call you Qian?” I ask her, getting mad looks from Zhou Mi.

“Sure!” 

Zhou Mi is about to explode.

“Do you guys have any classes together? I want to have at least one class with the two of you.”

With the TWO OF YOU. Qian, you must be already in love with me. Well, I always thought It was love at first sight when I first met Qian.

“Art class, no. 12″ Zhou Mi says instead of me.

“I’ll move there then!” she says making both of us smile.

After talking, we watched Qian dance. I can not describe how much I loved it, and how weird was Zhou Mi’s smile.

When she was done dancing, she came up to us and said: “You guys are going to learn this dance”

Excuse me?

“Cool!” Zhou Mi says getting up.

“Yeah, cool!” I say getting up as well.

Kyuhyun-shii, you should take off that blazer before we start, it looks like that type of material that you can easily sweat in.” Qian says coming towards me and touching my blazer, trying to figure out its material.

Zhou Mi is giving us jealous looks while Qian is helping me take my blazer off.

“It’s so pretty though!” she says putting it carefully on a chair after looking at it.

“Well, he picked it with…” Zhou Mi tries to say but stops after I gave him an evil look.

And we started learning the dance.

Qian is really good at teaching dances…

“Okay, it’s 2PM, dance club is over!” Qian says to us.

“Good, now I go can straight to my room and shower” Zhou Mi says taking his bag.

“Kyuhyun-shii, are you free today? Qian asks me.

“Yes, i am!” I’m actually not, but I don’t have to attend today’s literature class.

“So am I” Zhou Mi says burning with jealousy.

No you’re not, Zhou Mi, that important assingment you had’s deadline is today.

Qian laughs cutely again.

“What do you both think about a dinner at Bong Hwa Jeon?” (restaurant in Seoul)

The two of us quickly look at each other.

“Perfect!” we say at the same time.

Oh wow, double date? (somehow…)

This will be weird…

Anyway, Qian told us to meet her there at 7 PM. I started getting ready at 6, when suddenly Zhou Mi entered my room already dressed up.

“What the hell are you doing?” he says.

“I’m getting ready…”

“NOW?! She must be so mad right now…”

Oh, Zhou Mi…you….

“Zhou Mi-shii, she told us to meet her at 7PM, there’s one more hour left!

image

“Oh, really? Okay…can I stay with you then?”

“Okay, sit down where ever you want.”

Zhou Mi sits on my bed and then lounges on it.

“Your bed is really comfortable!”

“Zhou Mi-shii, all the beds here are the same!” I say turning around towards him. (I was in front of the mirror)

“But this one’s softer than mine! Do you sleep a lot on it?”

“……..”

image

“Oh, you do…”

I laugh and turn back to the mirror. Wait; Zhou Mi and I are both wearing suits…perfect.

“I didn’t know you had that suit” he said.

“Umm, well…I found it in a box.”

Yeah, me and Zhou Mi are that close. We know what we have in each other’s closets.

After I finish getting ready, we go out together and take a taxi to the restaurant. When we got there, it wasn’t 7PM yet because we left way too early so Qian wasn’t there yet. Waiting for her together was really awkward.

Then she finally came…looking totally amazing, with a really really beautiful black dress on.

“Oh, did you guys wait a lot?”

“No!” we both say.

Not more than 15 minutes, but thanks for asking.

“Let’s go in!”

We sat down and ordered.

“Qian jie, sorry to ask, but I can’t help it…” Zhou Mi says.

What are you doing??

“It’s okay, ask if you want to.”

“Are you single?”