C. V

Poison bites

A few drinks and a heated discussion later, Jongin is still pondering wether it wouldn't be better to just possibly die of alcohol poisoning rather than embarassing his of for the rest of his entire school life.

 

He even considered chucking the whole bottle and spewing it on the toilet right away but Baekhyuns snarky comment on that is a mere „Rules are rules Jongi. Now just get it over with. He probably won't even know who you are.“

 

And why the hell do you even consider this?! Your brain doesn't remember the last lesson by any chance? You know that one where he exposed my pretty to basically everyone in class? You sure he won't remember?! God Damn it!!“

 

A wild mix of anger and desperation boils up inside Jongin. Damn it, he hates his best friend now. How could Baekhyun of all people consider such a dumb idea a good one?! Truth or dare was about getting people to get it on with each other, not embarass their ing for a lifetime.

 

Heck, he would even agree on ing Luhans brains out on the table right now infont of everybody. But calling Sehun right now in the middle of the night, bound to tell him how much he wanted him right now, that just couldn't manage to get through to Jongin.

 

Well your fanatstic idea of me joining the art club then. I'll just coke my up with Jungkook for the rest of my life after this one without ever making something of my talent.“

 

If Jongin isn't observing wrong, a slight tad of guilt rushes over Baekhyuns face at his words but is promptly replaced with the same indifferent expression from before. He takes a long sip of his third Tequila Sunrise before handing his phone to Jongin.

 

Just in case you wanna hoax me you ain't having the number here you go. Now go little princess.“ Jongin glares at Baekhyun with the most threatening look he's ever given to someone. „Gettin' ahead of yourself after that much of Tequila huh?“

 

He yanks the phone out of Baekhyuns hand, slightly shaking as he searches for Sehuns number. Damn that ing field trip, where everyone got the teachers number just in case something happened.

 

His heartbeat nearly doubles as he finally spots the desired number.

 

Press it“, Baekhyun slowly demands, earning another dark glare.

 

Luhan and Chanyeol meanwhile watch the whole scene with a mix of genuine interest and unmistakable amusement. Luhan gives Jongins hand a reassuring squeeze as his thumb hovers over the red phone button.

 

His palms are sweating, his heart stuck up his throat.

 

That moment, Jongin nearly felt like throwing up but not because of the insane amout of tequila he shared with Luhan.

Ok just for the record“, Jongin suddenly speaks up, voice shakey, „I call him up“ Baekhyun nods, „tell him I want him“, Another nod, „and then I'm out.“

 

Baekhyun leans forward, eyes narrowing maliciously as if to say „That's what you get for trolling me like this.“

Make it believable Jongiboy.“ Is the only comment Jongin gets before Baekhyun presses the calling button.

 

Jongins heartbeat doubles anew as he hears the beeping on loudspeaker.

 

His hands are shaking and sweating as he holds the phone midst the table so that everyone is able to hear the conversation.

 

Another short moment he thinks about just ending the call and killing himself by downing the bottle of ouzu but his thoughts are suddenly interrupted as an incredibly low voice husks out the phone.

 

Who's there?“

 

Baekhyun bites his lower lip in amusement, gesturing a thumbs up frantically. Jongin glares hateful as ever but can't be taken seriously by the others as a deep, crimson blush spreads all over his face up to his ears which feel like pulsating with every fast heartbeat that hammers inside his chest. Still he coughs slightly to maintain his cool and leans forward.

 

Jongin's there.“ He answers as calm as possible.

 

Kim Jongin? What's the matter? It's 2 in the morning.“ His voice sounds breathy, as if he just woke up.

 

Well ..“, he searches for anything coherent that to come to his mind before continuing.

I was out with some friends and now I'm kinda lonely.“

 

There's a long pause as if Sehun didn't quite grasp the meaning of Jongins words.

 

'R you lost?“, he then asks in confusion, noises in the background that sound like shifting out of bed.

 

Baekhyun stares at the phone with bitten lips, frantically trying to hold back his laughter. It doesn't really help that Chanyeol clings to him tightly, his face deeply buried in Baekhyuns shoulder. The two seem to break out into laughter any minute.

 

Jongin inhales deeply, desperately trying to push down the embarrassement that creeps up his back.

 

Nah I'm not. Just wondering if you'd like to bear me some company. I'm actually close to your place right now.“

 

Silence again. Jongin was about to die right now.

 

Sounds like you're in a bar rather than close to my place.“

 

Oh crap what should he answer to that one? Baekhyun, Luhan and Chanyeol seem equally excited about this as well.

Ok Jongin improvise.

 

It's a private party close to where you live. Please, I wanna see you ...“ He tries to keep his voice as sultry as possible, almost breathing the last words into the speakers.

Baekhyun can't take it anymore, jumping up from his seat to round it three times before breathing hard as he sits down to keep himself from guffawing.

 

Jongin doesn't feel like guffawing at all. He can hardly breathe as the embarassement constricts his throat the worst way possible. He feels like vomiting any minute.

 

Jongin are you drunk?“ Sehun asks incredulouly, slightly coughing as if to maintain his facade while processing what's going on here.

 

Just a little to ...“, he loweres his voice to a husky tone, „keep things a little more playful y'know?“

The four of them hear Sehun coughing at the end of the line as if he'd just spat out something in disbelief.

 

Jongin what the hell? I-Is this some kind of sick joke?! Y-You know I'm your teacher right?“

 

Jongin needs to end this, before the other three die of suffocation or him being murdered by his frantic heartbeat.

 

He breathes in another time, mustering up the leftover confidence he has left.

I don't care. I want you … right now.“ The tension right now is nearly tangible as another long pause lingers.

 

Jongin, seriously, I don't know what sick game you're playing right now but I'm damn sure I don't wanna be a part of it. Sleep it off and then get your to the arts club on Monday. Bye.“

 

A stunned silence fills the table, surrounded by the loud music emitting from the speakers around. Jongin still holds the phone, eyes wide, hands still sweating like crazy and his whole body is shaking with disgust and painful embarassement.

 

Then, finally Baekhyun bursts out into deafening laughter, hammering his hand on the table so hard that the liquids, freshly served, spill all over the table.

 

Oh.my.holy.mothering.“, he bearly breathes out among his laughter, „Jongin that was ah-mazing.“

 

Jongin shuts out the laughter as he is still busy with calming his rapid heartbeat and raging anger over Baekhyun and his stupid idea. Luhan, despite laughing as well seems to notice his struggle and takes a chance while the other two are laughing it off wildly.

 

He takes Jongin by the hand, leading him towards the dancefloor, where the crowd is already getting crazy. Now that he sees Luhan in full height for the first time this evening he notices the slender, still lean figure of his, complementing his devilishly beautiful face, that's glowing underneath the dancing lights.

 

C'mon Jongin time to shake it off. I know you're fuming.“

Well yeah, he really is. It's must be the hundreds time Jongin genuinely thinks about beating the out of Baekhyun for what he did to him.

 

But his fantasies of murdering Baekhyun are suddenly interrupted when Luhan grabs Jogins hand, pulling him deeper into the core of the dancing crowd.

 

He starts to move smoothly just as Jongin expected, his hips swaying in a stunningly sultry manner. Jongin can't help but stare at him in awe as he moves away, the lights dancing upon him wildly from light to completely dark.

 

Just as the light shuts down for a second, Luhan dashes closer, their bodies inches apart as both rock to the music in perfect fusion.

Luhan grabs Jongins shoulders whipping his blonde hair around carelessly, shaking Jongin to rock along with him with a genuine laugh on his lips.

 

A smile reaches Jongins lips as he watches the little devil heat up the crowd around him and he couldn't help but rock along to the blasting music with Luhan.

 

God may help him as Luhan suddenly started to drop on his knees, grinding slowly to the smooth rhythm on the floor. He looked up at Jongin, playfully sticking his tounge out through grinning teeth. He slides closer, beckoning him down with his index finger, a devious look in his eyes.

 

Holy hell, that little package was almost too much, too hot to bear for Jongin.

He dropped down as well just right before Luhan who leaned in closer, supporting himself on Jongins thighs. As their faces were merely inches apart, Luhan pulled back, grinning a devilish smile before rising up to his feet, escaping through the packed dancefloor.

Jongin gives an amused laugh, exposing a row of perfect teeth. He rises up as well, following Luhan back to the table.

 

What's with you lil lovebirds?“, Chanyeol asks in amusement as he casually puts an arm around Baekhyun.

 

I thought you just confessed your eternal unswerving love to your beloved teacher?“, Baekhyun adds with a sardonic glint in his eyes, earning an attempted slap over the table.

 

Please don't remind me if you'd be so kind?“, Jongin smiles sugarcoatedly sweet as he clenches his fists on the table with the anger returning.

 

You know“, Baekhyun leaned forward despite Jongins anger, looking him deep in the eyes, „I guess that cutie mentioned something about the art club earlier? You're gonna have plenty alone-time with your beloved Sehun.“

 

YAH, will you FINALLY shut your ing cakehole for ONCE in your life Baekhyun?!“ Jongin slams the table hard as he screams at his best friend back in his old rage again.

 

Seriously sometimes you're such a ing pain in the Baek.“ Jongin already regrets his words as Baekhyuns grin indicates another pun to come soon enough.

 

Oh and don't even get started on that pain in the pun for Sehun you were about to spit right now.“

 

Baekhyuns grin gave way to a huffy pout and he takes another long sip of his drink.

 

Ok ok easy there sweethearts“, Chanyeol interferes as he leanes forward between the two squabblers, Jongins fists still tightly clenched, Baekhyun still wearing a dirty grin on his face.

Time seemes to pause for a brief moment, only short enough for Chanyeol to take control over the situation.

 

Alright peeps, what're we gonna do with you now huh?“, he sighs dramatically but right before the teasing and arguing has the chance to expand again, he continues,

 

You're ruining my beautiful evening, all along you're ruining yours as well.“

 

I was not the one to-“ Jongin starts out immediately but is cut off by Chanyeol with a mere wave of his hand.

 

Shut it Jongiboy and now you both listen to me, carefully“, he leans even further forward, speaking in a low intimidating voice, that sends slight shivers down Jongins spine.

 

If you intend to ruin this evening any further by arguing over brainless bull I'll personally shove this glass up your , got it?“

 

As Luhan surpresses a laugh, Jongin and Baekhyun freeze in stunned silence, eyes wide, mouth gaping.

 

You don't really-“, Baekhyun starts but Chanyeol casually throws his arm around him, „Yes, I meant it. Don't question my integrity. Now c'mon Baekki I wanna dance.“

 

What the-“, Baekhyun manages to utter out before Chanyeol just drags him along to the dancefloor.


Heyho sweethearts <3 Sorry for the late update I was pretty busy this week and barely got the time to write a proper chapter. But here you go ;) Hope you like it ;P

By the way, there's a lil coming right up ahead so stay tuned ;)

Have a great week peeps :)