Chapter 1: Sorry for bumping into you

I Should Watch Where I'm Going

Lee Sungmin is just a high school student. He is more on the shy side, sure, but still, he's just another student. He doesn't have many friends, but mostly he is fine with that. He likes to keep his circles small.

He walked along the school's hallway quietly, lost in his thoughts, like most of the time. His backbag felt heavy on his shoulders, and the sound of his steps echoed in the silent hallway. He wondered, where all the students had fled to? Perhaps they were in the yard, considering it was a beautiful, sunny day. 

Suddenly he felt something bumping into him, and he snapped out of his thoughts to the feeling of falling over. He let out a small shriek before he felt a hand grabbing onto his arm tightly, preventing him from falling. After making himself stable again, he looked up with big, startled eyes. He saw a pair of dark brown eyes looking back at him, with a worried look in them.

"Hey, are you okay?" The owner of those eyes asked him. Sungmin just looked at his savior without being able to answer anything. The boy standing right in front of him was tall, had long legs and brown hair, and probably the prettiest pair of eyes Sungmin had ever seen in his life. He then realized that the boy was waiting for him to answer.

"I- I'm o-okay I think.." he stuttered, still looking at the boy, and only then noticing that the taller was still holding onto his arm. He blushed furiously and looked away, embarrassed for some reason. The stranger just smiled and finally let go of Sungmin's arm. 

"That's good then! Sorry for bumping into you. My name is Kyuhyun by the way. Cho Kyuhyun." he said with a grin. Sungmin thought that his smile was really pretty, too. 

"No problem, really. I-it was more my fault, I should watch where I'm going.. And my- my name is Sungmin."

Kyuhyun chuckled at his shy stuttering. 

"Let's say we were both at fault then! Well, I need to go now, Sungminnie~ See you around!" he said and waved at him before walking away. Sungmin was just standing there on his place, too stunned to move.

"SUNGMINNIE?? Did he just give me a nickname?" he thought to himself. Then he woke up from his trance and started walking again, too. But for some reason, he was really looking forward to seeing the boy, Kyuhyun again.