Back home

Deserted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS stayed on that glacier for three more days as their vacation was already decided  there, and next stop was back to thier dorm ,they wanted to enjoy before leaving.

And this time everyone was having a close eye on members and Jin took their attendance almost every hour. Thats too much but Its Eomma Jin .Best big brother.

Taehyung never left Jimin's side not only Taehyung but other 5 members took turns to keep and an eye on him and one of them would be with Jimin 24/7

Not that Jimin minded He loved the attention and loved being pampered as Jin Hyung fed him as his own hands were still aching a bit. And would quiver whenever he held chopsticks.

Taehyung would hug him all the time as if afraid to lose him again . bone crushing hug .....

Jhope and Taehyung cuddled at night placing Jimin in centre and crushing the poor boy. Can they let me breathe atleast ....fine by me 

Namjoon would always offer him tea and took care of him like a real big brother.Thats the sweetest.

Yoongi .....this guy would just scoff around people and talked with Jimin privately most of the time.

YoonMin They shared lot of moments like playing with snowballs , playing dead laying on ground , eating games , card game , dance competiotion. 

..

Jimin missed Jungkook but no longer cared to check the Maknae as He himself is not sure of his feelings anymore.Not that He hate the latter  now but want some time for himself.

Jin was worried about Maknae as he kept himself locked in all the time and ate only if He starved much.He was getting weak ,pale and drowsy.Bang PD somehow managed to feed him but sometimes He too gave up due to Maknae's stubborness.

....

Those three days were peaceful and BTS decided to return back Seoul.They seriously miss their warm home.

 

....

......

..

"Ah!!!! Finally "Taehyung chimed jumping across the hall of the dorm ,making others laugh.

"Yeah finally ,it feels like years .....I missed my bed !!!"Jimin chirped running upstairs to his and Jhope's shared room.

"Its good to be back safe and sound ,I am very thankful to god for that ...."Jin said shaking his head to hide his upcoming tears.Namjoon patted him and took him upstairs to their bedroom (Namjin!!!!goals).

"Okay guys I we will call you week later ,enjoy till then ....Manager please check if the food is sufficient for a week or else fill it ,we will take our leave before you,come back to studio we need you to wok there" BangPD said before moving towards hunched up Jungkook to whisper.

"Jungkook dear don't worry I will explain everything to my daughter ,take rest for a week and please don't skip meals"He whispered patting his shoulder before moving out of the dorm ,Manager just bowed and moved to kitchen.

"Umm.....Jungkookie go to our room and freshen up lets watch Avengers together"Said J hope before running upstairs.Jungkook didn't replied.

"Ok guys!!!Don't wake me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter