Far Away

Deserted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's POV 

I ran till my knees gave up ,It was freezing but I didn't care as I kept crying all the time ,It was hard for me to digest .....How can he do that to me ....may be I am just stupid ,He respected me and I-I just spoiled our friendship.....How could I think he likes me more than a friend??...I am so stupid!!!!....

Our baby maknae ,I have seen him grow up in front me ,From a shy little teenager afraid of too many people to Confident ,Tall and Intimidating person...And Handsome...

He changed.....I showered my love for him.... I took care of him loved him from bottom of my heart,I have seen him in his best and worst conditions. I was his best Hyung , What did I do ,I spoiled this relationship by my stupid feelings....How shall I face him now? ...He said he didn't want to see me....shall I just disappear from face of earth ....how I wish the ground under me swallow me right now....

I sat on cold thin layer of Ice as a breezy wind ruffling my hair, sending shivers down my spine ,I hugged my knees closed to my chest ...I cried my heart out ,My nose was dry as I felt frost on it ,My eye lashes were covered in little frost due to my tears which were forming frost after coming out of my eyes ,My lips were chapped and my heart was beating so loud As I can hardly hear anything else....I had difficulty breathing.

Author POV

 

Jimin slept while crying ,He lost track of time and camp , unaware of his location without any belongings he just had a watch ...Jungkook gift him on his birthday ,It has a feature of music which Jimin is unaware of .

.

.

.

It was 2hours since Jimin left ,Jungkook sat near the small icy cliff , exactly the place where he pushed Jimin, He was smoking his 7th cigarette down hugging the blanket close .

"Everyone!!!! get back in tents , Don't go around , Stay in tent before the staff builds a convertible house here ,And look after each other as Weather is not too nice and  forecasting department are expecting a minor storm ....so head inside!!" Said the Manager to staff ,He came near Jungkook directing him inside .

Everyone sat forming a circle ....Except Jimin , Yoongi slept like a ball between them.

"Where is Jimin? " Asked Jin, looking around.

"Yeah ,Thats why I felt something was missing , where is he? " Said J hope now looking at the manager.

"Hmm...I am have not seen him from past an hour ,I thought he was sleeping " said manager in worried look.

"And see Jimin is not carrying his blanket" spoke Taehyung pointing towards Jungkook.

"Yeah why do you have his blanket?" Asked Namjoon .

"He just gave ,he said he didn't need any ...so I took it " Replied Jungkook blankly as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Why would he do that? He was clearly sneezing before ....and wait where is your blanket then Kookie?" Asked Jin eyeing him. He gave his blanket to me when he himself was cold Idiot...there are spare blankets everywhere.....Oh I wasn't having any that time so that's why may be......thought Jungkook.

"I have his blanket I slept on it .....Well manager hyung can you send Jiminie in when you find him?"said Taehyung now laying down beside Yoongi ..... yawning.

"Yes ,I will look up for him" manager moved out of tent ,and had difficulty closing it as wind blew strongly against it...Jungkook felt weird feeling ....he was worried ....the weather is not at all good ,and Jimin ran In forest ...will he be safe? May be he came back and is another tent to avoid me.....good.

.

1 hour later....

Jin,Namjoon and Jungkook Hoseok played card while Taehyung and Yoongi slept soundly.... They forgot about Jimin....thinking that he must be helping the staff of sleeping in other tent.

"Ya how much long it will take for the convertible house ??? I am getting worried now ,these winds are pretty strong ,I wonder what will happen to me If stayed out for more than a minute"Said Jin rubbing his palms together to generate heat ,as the wind brushed against the tent ,moving it slightly .It looked as if the tent would get blown right away.

As if on cue  the other Manager came in telling about the success in building the convertible houses (Search up on Google about convertible dome shaped houses on snow....you will get the idea ,I don't find a pic to attach sorry) It takes 5 hours to build ...and the staff completed it with help of officers on that Glacier .

They all rushed in side the mini house abandoning their frail but strong tent....they got welcomed by warm of heater and smell of food in kitchen ..Everyone exicited and sat down eating.

Everyone was their ,6 boys 1 manager (Other is searching Jimin ) 2 staff and BangPD ,The officers left. Of course.

"Ya its cold out ,I just witnessed our tent bent ....It was horrifying though" Said Jhope .Now stuffing his mouth with rice and Kimchi stew (there staff prepared for them)

"Yeah , Where is Manager hyung .....oh wait Jimin! Wher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter