Silence

Deserted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Silence......

As expected Jimin ignored Jungkook completely ,He basically ran away from him all the time it was noticeable but no one ever dared ask Jimin about his behaviour no one wants to be on his badside .

Jimin is someone who never hate someone ,He loves everyone .But .......If anyone messes with him ,they are done . They should basically run .

But He is cold towards Maknae .

Whereas Jungkook is getting more depressed and even started taking anti depressants ,but no one is aware of that .

.....Jin is worried about their Maknae as He no longer smiles ,laughs No scratch that He no longer is Himself anymore .  but Jin himself don't want to talk with Jimin about it .

....

Comeback was around the corner when ARMY spammed there Twitter asking about Jikook ,No one had answer to this ....Jimin himself is not sure of what he was doing .

One Fine day hours before their Not today performance on MAMA 

Jungkook was trashing everything as He didn't had his anti depressants ,Tears were visible on his cheeks .He was sniffing a bit

He no longer was sane ,He even asked members if they had seen his bottle of meds earning a questioning look from members.

He already took all of the tablets at once yesterday night he doesn't know why ,but still He was shaking craving for more.

The room was filled with make up artists ,water bottles and coffee makers along with energy drinks .

Jungkook w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter