Bitter confession.

Deserted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its freezing cold ...Everyone stays in tent Cursing Taehyung except Yoongi who is curled up like a ball and sleeping and  his head on Jimin's thigh....-Jeonlous-Jimin moves away after a while.

Jungkook was standing out ,looking at the glacier with dead and dull eyes ,But he was shivering a bit as He wasnt wearing a blanket over himself because Taehyung took his blanket from him as he was more cold ,....Jungkook manliest man gave it while taunting and smirking at him .

Jimin comes from behind and drapping his blanket over him,Jungkook immediately around.

"Hyung ,you need this more"

"No,You are shivering Kookie ,....I have hotpacks and I was using heater a while ago so It will be ok for now."

"Hmm ok then" Jungkook turned away Slightly hugging Jimin's Blanket It smells like him .

(A/N : ALL BTS MEMBERS ARE WEARING THE CLOTHES THEY WORE IN ' Spring day MV' ...AND THEY ARE NOT WEARING SHORTS ,THEY ARE WEARING BLACK TIGHTS ....Jimin is looking exactly like in Cover pic of this chapter ,But he gave his blanket to Jungkook now earlier)

"Are you enjoying this trip?"Asks Jimin cautiously stepping closer to him.Of course He is not enjoying He is clearly Angry.

"Not really because its fu--" ....He stops "Its freaking cold"He never uses swear words while conversation with Jimin.He answers staring at Icy small cliff ahead of them.

"You will like it ,Its cold but beautiful ,even water here tastes good in normal temperature......come on stop sulking ...lets enjoy this trip we have comeback after this....And you wont be able enjoy Till next year....So smilee~~" Jimin coos.

"Hmm...Yeah you right ,....Its beautiful though" He turns around with his bunny smile.Jimin is happy because finally he could see that smile.

BangPD nim sits behind them Out of Jimin's site.Jungkook's smile falters and he turns back again.

"Ummm Kookie .....umm....there is ...s-something I wanted to tell you"Jimin starts and blushes when Jungkook turns half way to Glance at him. He looks like a pink cotton candy now Jungkook thinks and glances away.

"Yes hyung ,what is it ?"He asks while ruffling and brushing his Pink and soft hair a little still staring at small icy cliff.He like Jimin's hair and he Ruffles them every now and then ,Its normal for them.

"umm,....I wanted to say ....you know ..like ....I wanted to say" Jimin blushes more now like a tomato.He starts playing with his index fingers holding Hot packs in his other tiny fingers.

"Wanted to say what ??" asks Jungkook not turning back.Jimin decides that he will blurt everything now without holding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter