DOES SHE/HE HAS THE SAME FEELING?

THE LAST BLOOD OF VAMPIRE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the day Tiffany and Jesse talk about their situation, the couple start to get along and they also become lovey dovey toward each other. They also become the talk of the college. Many students were jealous with tiffany because the one and only ice prince treating her warmly and sweetly. Tiffany and Jesse feeling toward each other become stronger but none of them bravely to make the first step toward each other. They become too comfortable to each other until there are no one between them dare to take a chance to confess to each other.

 

However, at Sunny side, she notice herself become slowly changing into something she don’t know. She don’t even dare to tell anyone what wrong with her. Her dream about Taeng also become more frequent. There are so many question in her head about why Kim Taeng appeared in her dream. Is it because she had a feeling toward the man? She can’t figure it out. So, she decided to stay in the dark for a while.

 

 

At the college

Tiffany was walking along the corridor calmly, suddenly some students were screaming at her. She was surprise with that and it make her want to scold them but then she realize that they are not screaming when they run pass by her. When she turn her head, she saw there were a group of student making a crowd in front the entrance of the college. She thinks it just a bunch of an idiot students who make a fool of themselves. That always happen when there is new students move in their college but she just ignore it like always.

 

She then the cafeteria to find the boys and the girls. When she found them, she immediately greet them a good morning but then she frown because she can’t find a certain boy who make her day and who already own her heart. Yul notice tiffany behaviour when he saw tiffany fidgeting at her seat wondering if she should asked them where Jesse is.

‘‘fany-ah…if you searching for Jesse, he is at the lake garden. And if you wondering why he is there, it is because he wants to sleep or because of something else.’’ –yul.

‘‘how do you know I’m searching for Jesse?’’ –tiffany.

‘‘it is so obvious that you looking for him. No need to hide it. Beside it so normal to us since you too become inseperatable from each other since the day we come back from the camping trip.’’ –yul.

Tiffany just looking away to hide her blush because she embarrass with it. Besides, it is truth that Jesse and she always together after they come back from the camping trip. And she like it because she can prevent other girl from getting close to Jesse. Tiffany will be so jealous if she saw some students try to flirt with her Jesse even though they not official yet.

‘‘Unnie, why can’t you and Jesse oppa just be a couple already? It’s not that hard. Then, the other students won’t try to flirt with Jesse oppa.’’ –seohyun.

‘‘and also you can have Jesse by your own.’’ –sunny.

‘‘Stop joking around! We don’t know that Jesse feel the same to me.’’ –tiffany.

‘‘Unnie, we can see it how Jesse oppa feel for you. It just you who don’t notice it.’’ –yoona.

‘‘well, it maybe because he feel guilty because he treat me badly before. You all are just confuse with it’’ –tiffany.

‘‘fany-ah… just look in his eyes and you’ll have the answer. Only two person who can read Jesse very well just by looking at his eyes, and one of them is you’’ –yul.

‘‘and who the other one?’’ –tiffany.

‘‘it’s not for us to tell you but eventually you’ll know it.’’ –hyoyeon.

‘‘if you guys want to prank me, I’m sorry but it’s not working on me.’’ Tiffany said while walk to the lake where Jesse is. (P/s: their co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter