THE NEW STUDENT

THE LAST BLOOD OF VAMPIRE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

SM College

Hyoyeon is waiting for sooyoung in front the college as he thought that sooyoung will arrive without her unnie.He can't wait to meet with her because he miss her so much even it only a day they don't see each other.Then, a familiar limo arrive in front the gate,make him crept a smile.When hyoyeon saw sooyoung get out from the car,he quickly walk toward her but his movement was stop when he saw the other girls get out from the same car as her.Hyoyeon want to retreat before sooyoung saw him because he know that sooyoung want to keep their relationship as a secret.Although,the fact that sooyoung want to hide their relationship was hurt him but he still follow sooyoung request because he truly love her.Before he could hide,sooyoung spot him.Sooyoung shout his name before she jump into his embrace.Hyoyeon was taken aback what sooyoung have done.He is hesitate to hug her back so he just rub her back.Sooyoung realize what have happen so she feel a little sad because she know that hyoyeon was hurt  when she asked him to hide their relationship although hyoyeon never told her that he was sad because of that request. ''hyo,don't worry about the unnies because they already know about us.So now we don't have to hide anymore,'' said sooyoung with a smile.Hyoyeon just look at her in disbelief face. ''Really?? Finally,we can date each other without hiding anymore.But did they take the news about us dating nicely??'' ask hyoyeon. ''if we won't,she will not hugging you today.''said tiffany from their back.The two of them turn to their back to face the unnies.''you better make sure that you won't hurt her or cheat on her.If we know that you doing someting bad behind her back,you'll be dead.'' threaten sunny to hyoyeon. ''i will never hurt her because she is my world.'' said hyoyeon while he look at sooyoung's eye.Then,they walk together to cafeteria.

 

At the parking park,there are three man just arrive at the college.When they arrive the college,all eyes were at them.People were mesmerized with their look.Some of them already become fan of the three man but some of them were envy with their look.Two of the man arrive at the college using a sport car and one of them arrive at college using his motorbike.When the three man walk at the entrance of the college,they are greeted by Mr.Yoo. ''this way mr.jung,mr.kwon and mr.kim.We need to go to administration office first'' said Mr.Yoo politely.The four of them meet with the principal and they are briefing by the principal about the college rule.When the principal want to call someone tyo give them a tour for a week at the school.Jesse beat him by saying there is someone that would guide them.The principal just nodded his head with a smile still form on his face.When they are out from the office,Mr.Yoo excuse himself to go after saying good luck at them with their mission.Then,jesse asked taeng to call his cousin quickly because he getting uncomfortable with the stare they get from the students near them.Yul just give the students a small smile while jesse just show them a cold face but he don't know that the girls think that was his charm.Taeng take out his phone and call his cousin while giving the girls that keeping eyeing them a wink.

 

At the cafeteria,hyoyeon get along with the gang quite fast and the girls seem to like hyoyeon too.When they are keep talking,suddenly a group of student just came in the cafeteria shouting the new student have arrive and they are so good looking.Hyoyeon and the girls just looking at them before they asked hyoyeon.''so,hyoyeon i heard from sooyoung that the new students are your cousin and your friend.Look like they have steal the hearts of all the girls student in this college.Is their so good looking??'' ask sunny to hyoyeon.Tiffany just let out a small laugh when she hear the question coming from sunny mouth.''Yeah,i can see that and i won't denial they are so good looking because if they not that group won't be look so mad right now.'' said hyoyeon with a smirk while pointing at the 2PM group when he saw them walking in the cafeteria.The girls look at them while let out a laugh.''yeah,i'm bet it is because that group look so piss off,'' said yoona while laughing.''hyo,i'm wondering why they want to transfer at here and where did they from?'' asked tiffany which make all the girl curious.But before he could answer their question,his phone is ringing.It's Taeng.''hello,what's up hyung?'' hyoyeon greet taeng at the phone.''where are you now?'' asked taeng over the phone.''oh,right now i'm at cafeteria with my friends.Why hyung?'' asked hyoyeon.''Jesse want you here right now and he want you to be a tour guide for us for a week.Look like jesse getting impatient now so it's better for you to get over here in 5 minutes or else the volcano gonna explode,'' said taeng while glacing at jesse who will lost his cool any moment.Hyoyeon gulped his saliva before standing up and end the phone call.''girls,i need to go right now because my cousin want me at there now.'' said hyoyeon quickly because he afraid that jesse will lost his cool.The girls just nodded their head and hyoyeon peck at sooyoung lips before run away to administration office.

 

When hyoyeon arrive at administration,he feel creepy aura around the place which make him more scare.He spotted taeng busy talking on the phone and he saw yul just standing there while looking his phone and jesse......he saw him against the wall with his eyes closed,his head is hung down and his hands in his pocket.He know when jesse posed like that he was in his angry mood.So,he slowly approach yul and before he can open his mouth jesse had open his eyes.''so  you here,i thought you will come here next years.'' said jesse sarcasticly.Taeng realized hyoyeon present then he end his phone call.Hyoyeon want to say sorry to jesse but jesse raised up his hand to stop him from talking.''i don't want to hear it.Now show me what this college have before i really blow out.'' said jesse while walking away with yul and taeng follow him from behind.Hyoyeon tried to walk after them before jesse really mad.Hyoyeon walk with them around the whole college while the three of them analysis the place.It only take 30 minutes for hyoyeon to our them because the guys have a good memory to remember the school plan.It have 30 more minutes before their class to start so hyoyeon brought them to the school cafeteria because he wants them to meet with his girlfriend.'' hyungs,i bring all of you here because i want you to meet with someone special to me.The one who lets me to live once again.'' said hyoyeon to his friends.''you look so happy when you talk about her.So,who is she? '' said taeng. ''she inside there.'' said hyoyeon with a wide smile on his face while walking in the cafeteria.''

On their way to the cafeteria,they don't realize that jesse has slipped away from them.They keep walking to the cafeteria until one girls group noticed them. ''babe! you comeback really fast!'' sooyoung excitedly said while hugging hyoyeon.''of course i comeback more faster because i already miss you'' hyoyeon said while hug sooyoung back.''so hyo,is this is your friend?'' asked sunny while pointing at the guys.''oh right! First of all hyungs i want you to meet with my love,Sooyoung and soo this is my hyungs.Hyungs,she is the one who own my heart.'' said hyoyeon while looking at sooyoung lovingly.Then,the boys start to introduce themself.When taeng introduce himself,sunny's eyes never left from taeng sight.She doesn't know why but when she look at taeng she feel that she want to hug him.Taeng realized that sunny been looking at him but he act like he doesn't know it.However in his heart he already want to hug her.It's been a long time sunny-ah...i don't expect that we will meet again but its a good.taeng  said in his mind.He feel so sad but he must hide it for her sake.Meanwhile,when yul introduced himself yoona keep smiling from ear to ear because she never expect that she will meet with the person who made her day.She keep staring at yul until a voice come out to snap i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter