DRIFTED APART??AND GETTING CLOSER

THE LAST BLOOD OF VAMPIRE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a week the boys attending the school.They become more famous and getting more attention from the girls in the college.Their relationships with Tiffany’s group become closer than before except for Jesse.He remain distance with the group since the first time Hyoyeon introduce him to the girls.However,he felt comfortable with them and for the truth he always accept them in his life …When all the boys are closer with the girls but there is certain person they tried to avoid.They don’t tell the other boys what are the reason because they already know the reason behind all their behaviour.Some of the certain girls in Tiffany’s group fell weird why they are avoid them and act very cold to them but at the same time they are okay with the other girll.The girls that were mentioned are Tiffany,Sunny and Yoona.They could not understand why the guys never treat them nicely.It’s not that they never try but the boys always brush them off.They never give them a chance to get closer to them but they always treat the other girls nicely except themselves.As for Jesse’s group,they have to stay away from the girls because of a certain reasons.And the reasons are fears,heartbroken and love.They afraid to become more closer to them again because they afraid they will lose them again once more and they could not bear to lose them.So its better for them to keep this distance between themselves.

 

The boy’s Mansion

The boys just lazing around at the living room.It’s just a bored day for all of them.Hyoyeon can’t stand with their bored day so he came up with an interesting idea. ''hyung! i can't stand with this bored feeling anymore.It's nothing we can do in this mansion.'' complained Hyoyeon to his hyung.Yul just looked at Hyoyeon with a questioned look. ''so what do you want to do to kill this bored?''asked Taeng while looking up from his laptop.Jesse just sitting calmly reading his book at the conner while listening to their conversation. ''well,an idea just pop out from my head'' said Hyoyeon while grining at them. ''ok,what's is that?'' asked yul slowly after he saw that grin on Hyoyeon face.''ohh...it is a fun activity.I'm so sure you will like because it is your favourite,'' said Hyoyeon to Yul.''My favourite? what is it?,'' asked yul again.''It's camping at the wood!,'' said Hyoyeon excitedly.''Great! It's been a while i'm not doing my favourite.We should go guys!,'' said Yul excitedly.Jesse still not giving a damn in their conversation.His eyes still stuck at the book in his hand.''Taeng hyung! Let's do it!,'' shouted Hyoyeon with Yul looking at Taeng with a hoping eyes.He feel awry to decline the suggestion since the two of the boys have put their hope high about going camping in the wood.So,he just put the decision at Jesse hand,''We will go if Jesse go,'' he said while looking at Jesse.''So,Jesse what do you say about it?'' asked Yul while the other two just looking at Jesse nervously because deep down in Taeng heart he really want to go camping.''About what?,'' asked Jesse blankly but his eyes never left from the book in his hand.''well,it's about camping in the wood.'' said Hyoyeon nervously.''Hmm...i think i pass,'' said Jesse uninterested.''Hyung,come on! We really want to go camping! Beside,it's been a while we don't do any outdoor activities.Hyung,please...'' begged Hyoyeon.''It's right Jesse.Give us a break please...'' support Yul.''I don't say i prevent you from going.It just i don't want to join you.'' said Jesse coldly.''but,Taeng said that we will go if you're going too,'' said Yul.''what the! why am i involved in this thing?!,'' Jesse said with a slight angry while looking at Taeng.''well,it is because you're from this team.So,i'm not going to leave you alone in this mansion.Who know what you will do alone in this mansion.'' Taeng said while gulping his saliva.''Hyung,please..beside it's weekend.Let's spend our time like human.I never experince this thing when i'm still a human long  time ago,'' said Hyoyeon with a sad voice.Jesse became softer after he heard that from Hyoyeon and for the first time he looked away from his book.''Fine,let's go and i don't see any of you are done in 5 minutes the plan is cancel.'' said Jesse while getting up from his chair after closing the book that he read.After Jesse said that the three of them quickly run to their room while shouting happily because Jesse agreed  to go camping.Soon,the four of them going to the wood with a white range hover.

 

In front the wood entrance

''Okay,all the equipment that we need is done already?'' asked Yul.The three of them just nodded their head.''So,what are you waiting for?Let's go now'' said Taeng while looking at Yul and Hyoyeon because Jesse already start to walk toward the wood.''Hyung, wait up! Can you all wait for another minutes?'' asked Hyoyeon to the older especially for Jesse.Jesse stop from walking toward the wood and turn his back to Hyoyeon before walking back at the three.''why?,'' asked Jesse after he reach the three of them.''well,it is because....'' Hyoyeon hesitated answered them.''Because of what hyo?'',asked Yul while Taeng looking at him curiously.When Hyoyeon want to answer it a black luxury van arrived in front of them.The three boys looked at the van curiously while Hyoyeon smile widely because he already know who own that van.Then,5 familiar girls are get out from the van with a sweet smile while the other three boys are looking surprise but they managed to cover it before the girls noticed it.Before they can asked Hyoyeon,he already run toward Sooyoung.They were hugging and giving each other a kiss at their cheek.The girls and Hyoyeon walk toward the boys with a sweet smile.''I hope you wouldn't mind that we are joining you,'' said Yoona while looking at Yul.''No,we wouldn't mind at all.The more the merrier,right yul?'', said Taeng nudged yul after he realize Yul not answering Yoona question.''yeah,that's right,'' reply Yul.''So,how are you guys doing?'', asked Tiffany to Jesse but Jesse just ignored it and stay quiet while looking at Hyoyeon with an angry eyes.Hyoyeon gulped when he noticed the glare he got from his hyungs.Seeing Jesse not going to answer the question,Teang once again answered it for them ''well,we're here.So,i guess we 'good' right?'',he answer the question but actually he asked Yul and Jesse.So,Jesse answered it because Yul still looked shock ''yeah,we're good'',said Jesse shortly.Tiffany and Yoona feel sad because both of their crush are not answering them while for Sunny,she can't stop looking at Taeng with a loving eyes.She keep looking at him until Seohyun nudge her because she found out Taeng getting uncomfortable with Sunny stare.''So,if we're good can we start now?'',asked Taeng.''yeah sure'', said Sooyoung.''but before that,Sooyoung-ssi can i borrow your Hyoyeon for a while because i need to talk to him about a men things.'',asked Jesse.''yeah,we really need to talk to him because it urgent.'' said Yul.''Yeah,it's right.We suppose to talk it before you girls came but who would know that you guys are early then we thought.'' said Taeng while smiling.''Sure you can borrow him...and oh!Jesse-oppa,just drop the formality plus as a price i borrow him to you guys i can call you guys oppa right?'', said Sooyoung.Hyoyeon just looking at his girlfriend why is my girlfriend so innocent about my hyungs attention?She suppose to save me from them but right now,only god can save me Hyoyeon said in his mind.''You already did it Sooyoung.'', said Jesse.Sooyoung without knowing anything just giving Hyoyeon to his hyung.Yul grab Hyoyeon neck tightly while walking away from the girls.

The Boys

After they far away from the girls,Yul throw Hyoyeon to the ground.He looked so angry right now.''aww..hyung that really hurt!'',whined Hyoyeon.''This camping is not because of me right?!It is for you right?!'',shouted Yul to Hyoyeon.'' why are you so angry about that?It's nothing alright?It's not like they will know about our secret.'' said Hyoyeon.Taeng just watch their agruement silently because right now he trying to calm down himself.While Jesse,he just stare at them blankly but in his mind it's like typoon.''! If i ever knew this thing will come up like this i will agreed with Jesse to not coming here!'' Yul said with anger.''Hyung,why are you like this?Before you're so excited about camping but right now you looked like you want to get lost from here quickly.'',asked Hyoyeon.''Yes i'm excited about this camping before because i thought that you doing this for me not for yourself and about the girls!'' said Yul.''Hyung,why are you acting like this?It's just a small matter that the gitls joining why its look like its a big problem?It's not like you're their lover! and yes i'm doing this for me!FOR MYSELF!!'',shouted Hyoyeon rudely.Yul stormed toward Hyoyeon to punch him but before hee could do it he was stopped by Taeng.''stop it yul! calm down! and you too Hyo'', said Taeng while holding Yul.'' it! YAH! KWON YUL!WHY SHOULD I DONE IT FOR YOU IF YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME?ALL THIS THING IS A BULL! IT TURN MY LIFE INTO A TRASH! IT CAN'T ALLOWED ME TO DO ANYTHING I WANT! ALL OF YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A DESTROYER FOR MY LIFE!'',said Hyoyeon angrily without thinking twice what he had said.Taeng was stunned by Hyoyeon words until he can't move because he is so shock and sad with Hyoyeon words.Yul was stop struggling to free himself.He just looked at Hyoyeon disbelief.Before Hyoy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter