BUSTED

THE LAST BLOOD OF VAMPIRE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jesse wanted to throw another punch toward the ice that he had built, someone had hold him and throw him aside. Jesse become more furious because someone has stopped him and when he looked up, he saw Yul’s worried face. ‘‘what the hell you trying to do?!’’-yul. “You don’t have to care about it” Jesse said angrily. “If it about you and you try to hurt yourself, automatically you’re in my care. I don’t want you to hurt yourself. Talk to me about it. Don’t hurt yourself to make yourself feel better because if others know about this they will be worry.” –yul. Jesse keep his mouth shut and keep his head down. “Jesse, you have us…don’t keep it in your heart alone because the more you keep it inside your heart, the more it will hurt you. Talk to me about it okay?” –yul. Then, suddenly jesse laughing and yul was confused with jesse behaviour. Yul then sit beside jesse and when jesse looked at him, yul was shocked to see jesse crying while laughing.

“You know what yul… I feel so ridiculous right now. I feel so stupid. Why do I have to feel angry when I saw her so close with someone else beside me?” –jesse. “What are you talking about?”-yul. “Just now, I saw Tiffany talking sweetly to the other guy. I feel so mad because she not smiling because of me but because of someone else. And do you know what hurt me more?” Jesse asked Yul with tears in his eyes. Yul just standing there waiting for Jesse to continue his talk. “She look so happy with that man. And it makes me think that she’ll be happier now if she not meet with me and fall in love with me before.” Said Jesse. Jesse then continue to punch the ice that he just made for a punching bag. Yul just realize what happen and once again he stop Jesse. “Jesse stop!!! You just hurting yourself if you continue like this!” Yul said while pushing Jesse aside and destroy the ice punching bag that Jesse had made. “and stop making your own conclusion that she not happy before because both of us know that she is happier when she with you. Maybe what you see just now not the same what you think… Jesse, if you really love her go for her don’t wait until she in another person arm.”-yul. “Yul, from all people here, you know the most why I can’t even if I love her very much. She can’t know what she is or else she in danger. I rather have her safe with someone else than seeing her hurting with me and endanger her life… you know that very well yul, because our situation is no so different” said jesse while lowering his head trying to hide his tears. Yul just standing there not knowing what to say anymore because he knew that he not so different with Jesse. In the end, he just sat there with jesse and miss their class.

“You know Yul, I feel so grateful that Tiffany don’t remember me and our memories and of course who she is because it will put her life in danger. Now, I just hope she continue to forget me live her life happily because when we together before all I give her is all pain” said Jesse after he calm down. “What make you so confident saying that she in pain when she with you? Maybe you don’t see it but all of us can see it very well that she is much more happier with you beside her and so do you. Why don’t you start thing over and forget everything because I’m sure now you can protect her”-Yul. Jesse just let out a sarcastic laugh. “And why don’t you do the same to Yoona Yul? Won’t it will stop you from keep suffering?” said jesse. “You know it very well that I hurt her before. I broke her trust. I cheat on her” said Yul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter