Run Boy Run

Runaways

 

  • Hello ?
  • Hello ?
  • jinwoo , is that you ?
  • yes , I am . who is this ?
  • me , seunghoon
  • Where are you ? I haven’t seen you a week already
  • I am in japan jinwoo ,
  • What ? how ? when ?
  • I got here 4 days ago
  •  For how long ?
  • My mother received  sudden job request from here 
  • Oh ,,, sounds good
  • Yes , it is . it is a big opportunity for her career and for our family
  • …You left without even goodbye ?
  • You said we are not friends
  • But …
  • And ?
  • Nothing …
  • You are really stubborn jinwoo ,
  • You don’t know me well
  • I know quite a lot about you , I wish I had a time to know more
  • But , you won’t ,
  • Say something different
  • What can I say ?
  • Anything ,
  • Well , good luck there then
  • You too , and take care
  • Thank u for helping me
  • It wasn’t something that great
  • It helped me ,
  • Glad to hear that ,
  • Yeah ,
  • Jinwoo ?
  • mm ?
  • are we friends ?
  • don’t know , are we ?
  • I like to think that way
  • There is no point
  • Why ?
  • I can’t see you now , maybe we will never meet again
  • Maybe ,
  • mhm ,
  • Jinwoo ?
  • What seunghoon?
  • Don’t be bullied by someone ever again
  • I will
  • You better be
  • I guess , i can finally have rooftop all for me
  • Yes , use it well
  • I will ,
  • Tell me your favorite number
  • Why ?
  • Just to remember you everytime I see it
  • It is 26 , seunghoon …

 

 

 

 

  • 11 , jinwoo mumbles the number of the planes he counted today .

 

Jinwoo feels like seunghoon rode one of them to go far far away , from his life , from his memory . He wants to ride one of them too . And go somewhere fun and exciting  , where everything is not all struggle  .  After his scheme with seunghoon everything gotten better . Kids stopped giving him unwanted attention . He stopped to fall to the grounds because of tricks , his locker is free from words . His little lie didn’t scratched seungyoon’s popularity that much .  Some made it juice story ,  others didn’t believed. Jinwoo didn’t wanted it another way anyway , just wanted his normal life back. Seoul High’s very own society moved to their next victims .

Jinwoo looks throught the rooftop again . He didn’t saw how it was all grey and abandoned before, once distracted by his sadness next someone’s cheery laughs .  The peaceful tranquility he found from this place now changed into dull and lonely. This place lost the meaning , only left with the fog like memories . Jinwoo don’t even remember what they talked about. He wish it was something meaningful and something memorable one so he can stay on his memory.   He can’t recall how seunghoon looked that day, what he wore, how he smiled. Jinwoo wish he knew it was their last meeting , so he can memorize everything about seunghoon . It was awful he can’t recall his eye color . Was it black or dark brown ? It is been only a week and he is already struggling to grasp a little bit of him. Too bad he wasn’t someone special to seunghoon , enough to say goodbye properly . Seunghoon’s sudden move left him strong feeling of rejection and abandonment.

Kim Jinwoo stopped to come over to the rooftop again . He abandoned that place like others and memories of that friend .

He still wonders who was his first love . A childish crush or a warm hug .

 

 

 

 

Seunghoon ended his call and puts his sweating palms on his shaking knees . His legs looks like wanting to get off from a plane and run to a dear eyed boy . He lied to jinwoo that he was in japan . He wasn’t so sure he can go intact if jinwoo wants to see him off and give him farewell. His heart might escape from his chest and stay with a prettiest boy in the world . Everytime he saw jinwoo on a rooftop,  his heart is like a mischievous kid in a play ground . Jumping here and there , won’t listen to his owner .  Beauty is sure dangerous thing . Such a drug and an addiction .

On his frist day at Seoul High ,  he saw a boy who is so beautiful that he can’t remove his eyes . When he heard his rumor that went around in school , he wanted to come to him and let try his luck . Thought maybe he can be next lucky bastard . But when he saw him on a rooftop looking so lonely and sad he wanted to protect him . To save him from all those jealous girls and boys like bees to honey surrounding him .

Seunghoon had been running from his other side for quite a long. He wants a normal future . Nice house and a good wife and kids who will take after his look in the future but boys like kim jinwoo was a danger . It wasn’t his responsibility to take care his tender heart in a shape and those warm , sun like smiles on his face on repeats. He has too many dreams and plans he already planned even before him . It was just dangerous to be attached to him anymore than this .

He wish he made him laugh more . He can’t recall he ever made him feel genuinely happy for something . Only bickered with him, trying to piss him off so he can draw a line to not cross for them.  Jinwoo always smiled so beautifully when he saw blue sky and interesting shaped clouds from rooftop .  Seunghoon would steal those smiles in midway like it was for him .

He tries to guess what was jinwoo doing right now . Is he on the rooftop,  looking at city horizon and  guessing the shapes of clouds like always ? 

He pictures jinwoo standing on a rooftop . Wind blowing his soft brunette hair over his eyes , with a smile that can make him feel happy withiout any reasons on his desirable lips . His heart thrums on his chest just for his thoughts about jinwoo ...

 

They went seperate ways , but that doesn't mean their paths won't cross again . 

 

 

A/ N 

To celebrate Jinwoo's first Infinite challenge appearance , first solo variety show  guesting , (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)  kyaaaah . I am so proud of my boy . 

He is Jinwoo , he can do many things .  

 

and about the story ... i might update this soon or sometime after . 

Leave me comment if you like the story and want next chapter soon , till then , see ya