First Love , First Lesson

Runaways

 

 

First Love, First  Lesson

 

             Jinwoo hurriedly puts his hoodie over his head ,  looking at the floor walking fast, trying to not meet anyone’s eyes .Their stares cunning and not so innocent whispers behind his back tells him something is really wrong there . Jinwoo tries to remember if he offended someone previous week or ever . He can’t find the reason why whole school looks at him that way . Although it was spring and weather is  warm, his body went cold and shivers run down on his back from the way some guys looks at him . Although jinwoo wore ripped jeans and t-shirt under grey hoodie , those guys from upper class looks at him as if he was . He clutches at the strap of his backpack , feeling  self-conscious all over .   Girls talks about someone so eagerly with so much obscene language while looking at his way . How he is so easy and a and many more lewd words follows his every steps . Jinwoo’s guts tells him that they were talking about him . But he wasn’t the one who they were describing. He wasn’t someone like that . There was only one reason why he was in such situation . There is no guess or answer to this other than that. It must be him , because of him . And when you mention the devil , famous guy appears in front of him with his followers . Kang seungyoon , a star of seoul high and his love in first sight .

When jinwoo first transferred in seoul high , he was struck by his handsomeness . It was that first sight thing , first time jinwoo felt something close to love . When kang seungyoon first approached him with his easy smile and pouty lips jinwoo was ready to agree  without even listening to his request . His brain half functioning, busy observing how wind plays with his soft blond hair and his cute monolid eyes and fluffiest lips he ever seen . And he felt himself lucky and special after finding out he just asked by someone so perfect and popular . But his idea of innocent and everything sweat first love crashed down on his first date when said guy pushed him on his car seat, tongue deep down on his throat and hands under his pants .

 

Since jinwoo was new to the school he didn’t had anyone close to get help . The kids he used to talk in class now all looks at him like strangers and like others they were also judging him .

Back in his hometown school was easy and fun but in Seoul High everything worked in a different way . Here , two things were really important from other hundreds matters that can represent you .

1st what you wore and how much money you paid for it

2nd your grade / it should rank in first 10 in a whole school, if not it can’t be your specialty /

  • Hey cuite , do you wanna hang out with me tonight .
  • Hey , after me . I am already planned really hot date with him
  • Wooh ,seems like he is already popular
  • He is going to be busy from now on , right ?
  • Seems like you are starting to get recognition , should I worry  says nam taehyun from his class . Jinwoo could tell taehyun got a hots for seungyoon too. The day he got asked by seungyoon , taehyun intentionally poured drink on his book but acted like it was by mistake
  • Hey don’t , easy is boring .
  • Why , easy is my type , you are my type . And all kids starts to laugh . Only now jinwoo gets half of what was happening.

And when jinwoo looks to seungyoon , he was reading his book like always , like a good student as he is , not minding whole drama . Like he wasn’t part of this mess he created .

Jinwoo didn’t really wanted to cry in front of kids, his father taught him tears are sign of defeat and weakling when he was a child . He bites his lips till it hurt to distract the feeling of humiliation and runs to the school rooftop . Chest heaving up and down . His chest feels like burning with anger and hatred . He don’t know if his feeling for seungyoon is already over but he knows his heart chose wrong person . His first lesson in love came to him too sudden and in a most unromantic way . Someone you love or like can be someone whole different person between your imagination  and reality . All this time jinwoo only looked at his neat appearance and visual not giving attention what kind of a person seungyoon really was . If jinwoo stopped creating his version of seungyoon on his head and observed him in reality he could find the difference between his seungyoon and real seungyoon. He could see how his eyes follows every beauty near him when he is not into his books . How many boys and girls surround him and keeps changing from time to time .   People in love don’t see the flaws from the person they attracted. Maybe even their flaws could look attractive to you .

And again love is blind and deaf . It can choose anyone even if that wasn’t someone you wanted to love or not , whether that one worth your love or not . If jinwoo wasn’t into romantic book and believer of true love thing he could go with the flow but he knew it wasn’t ideal love story he wants to experience . Love is indeed trouble between fantasy and reality .

Kids’ mocking laugh still rings in his head . Jinwoo can’t find the solution to stop all of this jokes and lies about him sleeping around . He thought they will move on and forget about him but days after days it seems worsening. Girls would always intentionally push him or try to trick him and boys was worse than that . They would try to push him into the corner , abusing his personal space , whispering hateful lewd words thinking he would love to hear it. It was becoming scary more than humiliation.

He started come to the rooftop to find peace and comfort school can’t offer , until some new boy declared that place his too . One day when jinwoo came to the rooftop as usual in lunchtime , someone welcomed him  . At his favorite spot , sleeping soundly . And jinwoo lose it. All his pent up anger and bottled frustration unclose . Jinwoo came to the oblivious boy and starts kicking his legs and demanded him to leave his place . A Boy woke up startled and confused after finding very angry boy looks at him like about to kick him from the building in any minute . And two boys had heavy argument about who should stay and who shouldn’t. When it was actually still school’s property  . And it was their first encounter . / Folks say people who met for the first time while arguing makes good friends for a lifetime  . They thought wrong . Or not . We have a time to discover if it is true or not . /  

  • Ugh , you again
  • Hey , you are late
  • I don’t remember we had a actual time to meet
  • It is always lunchtime everyday
  • Still don’t wanna see you here
  • Me too
  • Tsk
  • Tsk
  • I am Seunghoon by the way , Lee Seunghoon 
  • Yeah , I know
  • How ? I am new here
  • You have your name tag , jinwoo rolls his eyes for ..th time at him
  • Oh , right . I forgot .  Yours , what ?.. Kim Jinu ?
  • Whatever
  • Nice name
  • Are we now friends or what ?
  • It can be anything if you want
  • Then nothing , thanks
  • Wow , You seem not like a weakling they are making out of you
  • Who told you about me ?
  • No one , but they talk about you a lot with each other . I am not blind or deaf
  • Good for you
  • So ?
  • Don’t wanna talk about it , you are not even my friend
  • But in this school , I am close to that . You are a total loser here
  • you
  • That is it .  Why don’t you say those ers to themselves in ingwhere?
  • Wow , that is language
  • Makes sense, isn’t  it ? 
  • It is .  I am gonna them for real one day, but not really . Not in direct way,, you know? Jinwoo smiles for the first time at seunghoon . He really became no one here , no, worse than that actually . He used to be a favorite student of teachers , leader student of the school . Not school only , whole village adored him so much that he never learned what is like to be ignored  But here, other than seunghoon he can't make any decent conversations without getting scared or threathened . Kids in this school were all devil's children . 
  • Did you him ?
  • What the , seunghoon ?
  • What ? it is just me and you . 
  • What do yot think ?
  • I … / seunhoon looks at jinwoo real intense , like he is trying to look through at his soul , making jinwoo anxious all of sudden. Jinwoo feels his answer is really  important for him right at that moment  /
  • I don’t think you are a kind of a boy to let someone you in your first date or even go around doing that and asking for it
  • I really didn’t did that . Jinwoo’s eyes blurry can’t make out seunghoon’s face anymore . He don’t know what gotten to him but when seunghoon enveloped his shaking form in his tight hug and whispered ‘it is okey , I believe you’   jinwoo weeps on his arms . I really won’t do that . They are all misunderstood. He wanted to do it with me and I tried to stop him but he was keep pushing me and I , I kicked him on the balls  and he , he got mad and said ‘not anyone turns him down’ and I said ‘ yourself’ to him and he promised school is going to be fun for me  . But it wasn’t . It is like a hell for me
  • What a er ,
  • He is . and jinwoo keeps hiccupping on his chest . Loving the comfort
  • Do you wanna teach him lessons
  • How ? jinwoo looks at him confused
  • Your only way to get out from this and get revenge is to humiliate him
  • But how ?
  • Use his tactic . Tell everybody that you slept with him and how he cried while doing it  and called his sport teacher’s name 
  • Who? kahi teacher ?
  • No the old and fat one , Mr.Sooman
  • But I don’t know anyone to tell
  • You know seunghoon
  • Huh ?
  • Just leave it to me .. .

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N 

i am sorry for making seungyoon like this xaxa but don't worry , i will give him a chance . 

it is kind of inspired from my first love but not that whole drama though . He was a total manwhore , ugh . 

next chapter is kind of seunghoon pov .

i still don't know if it is okey ff idea ,,, Q.Q?