A Target Detected

Runaways

 

 

 

 

What is money ?

It is made of paper , there is nothing interesting or special receipt on it  . Just plain , colored paper . But why such simple thing can be a cause of tears and joys, dead and life .

What is money to Kim Jinwoo ?  

Someone said ‘Money is the roof of all evil’ , but Jinwoo won’t agree with that .

For him money creates power , connections  and comfortable life . Some people doesn’t show it off on their faces . They say money is not everything in life but in reality all they think, talk, want and need is money . They all try to make themselves to believe that money is not controlling their lives , dreams and brain . But jinwoo, he already acknoledged power of money and how little someone can be without it  . He learned to value it .

One day Taehyun asked  – Jinwoo , do you think money can buy someone love or happiness ?

And Jinwoo’s answer was – I heard it’s more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than on a bycicle, Taehyun ah .  And Taehyun thought it is makes sense  .

Being empty stomatched , being poor is sickening . The people who are critizing his mindset is just didn’t learned how it is like to live with an empty stomatch and empty pockets .

Besides love is just a joke , cruel twisted joke that humanity created to torture themselves . In reality there isn’t anything like eternal , undying and forever love .

It will blow up and up your brains all the way in and then one day you or your partner will realise he/she is not feeling those sparks anymore and all that firewoks and butterflies will fly away from you . Only to leave you heartbroken and what not . So why he should believe such untrustful , temporary feelings and bet all his life chances on there . When money is all he can trust with like - on everyhting .  Life is nothing like tv dramas and books people watch and read. There is no ending that everything will click together by some fate thing and make sense in the end to make you go - Oh .  They are too deluded in jinwoo’s opinion . Life is a ing mess you have to survive , there is no logical clear explanation to what might happen to you  .

 

The same year he entered in university his father went into bankruft . His father owned quite nice fishing farm in Jejudo . It was all they had . His father spent his 30 years of hardwork and patience for that farm . With profits from it  , jinwoo raised without any worry in life . He used to wear whatever he wanted and ate everything delicious and experienced whatever he found interesting  . And maybe because of that it was more hard for him . It was like whole world shifted and jinwoo entered whole different kind of reality . Every food , every sleep costed him . He couldn’t continue his study and profession he aimed for .

He did various kind of works. From pizza delivery boy , gas station attendant , waiter , clerk just everything he could find and pay his bills . When boys and girls were going to the their classes , jinwoo would pass by them and go to the opposite direction, to work. He didn’t imagined his life to be this tasteless and dissappointing .

The more money he saved , more time he buyed for himself . The time to live like any regulars youngster on his age and problems free . He needed to make more money to live how he wanted and to do everything he dreamt of  . But he knew it was impossiblle with this life circle he bound with.

After whole damned hard year he succeeded to get full scholarship in his old university . And there he met with Nam Taehyun , his former classmate aka Seungyoon’s fan .

Taehyun , he had been struggling to find what he wants to do with his life and who he wants to be . He changed his classes too many times and took a break for a whole year and only then happened to starting his study with business managment , same with Jinwoo’s.

Of course it wasn’t any sweet reunion between former classmates  . But some magic happened and they found themselves in a same dorm to live together in a whole next study year, the irony  . y Taehyun and his former victim Jinwoo , now can be titled as foxy Jinwoo had to live under a same roof . Oh , the joy .

They quarelled , fighted at the same time did their laundry together and shared a same table to eat . They made quite fierce duo .

 

 

  • What Taehyun ?
  • Good morning to you too
  • I am busy
  • I have some surprise for you
  • I don’t like surprises
  • But you will like this one
  • Spill it , I don’t have much time , plane is about to take off
  • I found interesting information about one of your passengers , and he is on your plane right now
  • Tell me about it
  • In one condition
  • The Taehyun , why everything costs with you
  • Guess who taught me ?
  • Ugh  , really,  what you need this time
  • I want your new Balmain blazer for 6 month
  • Are you high? , I won’t share my baby . I only wore it once
  • It will worth it
  • 3 months
  • 4 months
  • Fine . How big it is
  • Banks Jinwoo, he make banks . He is a shark compared who you are dealing with now
  • Are you sure ?
  • 200% , I checked on him . He is youngest and fastest succeeded stock trader and investor and most importantly he is hot . If it is not what you are looking , I don’t know what you are doing there and that awful work
  • Name ? give me the name
  • Oh , you don’t need it . Just look for a handsome and hottest man out there  . That is him
  • I won’t risk any chance , just give me the name
  • As expected from my friend , always cautious ,

 

 

 

Jinwoo observes his target through the corner of his eyes when he was serving his other customers . Checking his clothes , watch and shoes and his blazer definitely tailored only for him . Indeed it was all from highest brands and it will cost fortune from what he know. When jinwoo asked him if he needed something , he didn’t even lifted his head and said - No . He sounded cold and soulless . Jinwoo is not sure he is a rude or just too occupied with his work . He hopes it the latter , because those rude, arrogant rich ones never made into his list. Jinwoo let him to do his work . He still had 6 hours,  anyway.   

The man had tired face , through last 3 hours flight he flipped through his papers constantly . He does really work hard. And Jinwoo finds hard working guys most y and with his buff body and chocolate skin he was a God compared to his projects dates . When said man took a pause to let his eyes rest , Jinwoo took his long awaited chance .

 

  • Sir , do you need something to drink ? Jinwoo used his most warmest tone , hoping it will make him look at him . Not a flirty or too professional. Flirty mode will chase away smart ones while professional one never let them make personal conversation . It needs very calculated and organized steps from Jinwoo  .
  • Maybe , what you have ? Man pinches bridge of his nose . And finally looks at him . Jinwoo learned how to read some of people’s movements , and looking at how his eyebrows rosing at him makes him believe he got all his attention on himself right then ,
  • We have very nice champagne , you will like it sir . The man’s eyes lifts up at his suggestion . Maybe liking the view of his visual or his offering , maybe it can be both .
  • I will give it a try , Jinwoo won’t lie that man was really charming . Without even money he can have a long list of dates . His smile is cute and warm . Jinwoo thinks he can thank for Taehyun this time . After all,  his job at the flight department can get useful  .
  • Just a sec , sir . Jinwoo again sends him one of trained smile of his . A smile that will make people go into daze and see sunshines . That smile can make him look innocent , genuine and kind that can stir people’s interest effortlessly . And of course he needs to show his appeal to give them some little fantasy over there . Jinwoo bents down to take a blanket he throw minutes before  , giving him a perfect view of his perfect . He takes the blanket and tuck it over one of passengers while checking if his target is one the right path . Jinwoo smirks while walking away , he knew man was still checking out his lower back . When he comeback to his seat , man was waiting for him . Eyes on his skillful movements , all attention on him .
  • Sir , enjoy your drink ,
  • Just call me Mino , Song Mino  

And Jinwoo knew what is coming next.  Song Mino will ask his name in within 10 minutes , within an hour his phone number , within a week a call , within a month dates and within a year Song Mino will be on his knees for him . Jinwoo smirk on his mind at his victory from the future . He knows he needs to be really smart this time and hoped God didn't planned any sudden events on his life to ruin everything.

 

While Jinwoo was calculating his next moves carefully,  someone was landing on his home country right at that time, after 5 long years . And that man happened to be thinking of him . 

Oh , the joy …

 

 

 

 

 

A/N 

i really hope it will not turn off you guys , xaxa . And sorry for the some obscene language . Hopes not minors are here . We got Taehyun , and Mino made his debut in the story . It is just to make myself intertained , hopes story won't offend anyone . And make sure to leave comment if you are intertained as well , so i can know someone is waiting to read next chapters . 

And did you guys watched Han Ye Seul's Miss gold digger movie . You can get clear idea of jinwoo's character there . I watched it years ago , his character is inspired from that movie .