CH. 5

Crimson Red
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin woke up to a pain on his neck, he turned his body around on the bed - trying to find comfort in Yoongi. Jimin knows Yoongi will take the pain away.

Yoongi-hyung, help me

No responce

Yoongi-hyung? 

Jimin touched the mark on his neck and he sat up. This is not his room, this is not his bed.... Jimin looked beside him, Taehyung is looking at him intently, a sly smile played on his ips.

"Good morning Jimin. How was your sleep?"

Jimin got up and walked to the door. Taehyung's eyes glowed purple, his face flashing to anger - but it was gone as quickly as it came. As Jimin's hand reached the bronze door knob, Taehyung grabbed his arm.

"Good morning Jimin"

Jimin reached passed Taehyung with the other hand and pried Taehyung's hand off his. Jimin used both hands to open the door. Once again Taehyung stopped Jimin's hand.

"I said good morning Jimin."

Next Jimin tried to push Taehyung away. He would have succeeded if Taehyung hadn't flashed his eyes. Jimin's neck flared red in pain, as he unconsiously sank to his knees and bared his neck in submission - doing what it takes to make the pain stop.

"Jiminie, you have been a very bad boy today... Shall i punish you?"

"No master Taehyung" Jimin whimpered. He mentally slapped himself for behaving like that. Where was Yoongi when you need him?

"Master Taehyung is feeling good today, he will not punish you. As long as you behave." Taehyung scolded Jimin, smirking internally at the reactions he caused, "Now walk back to the bed and wait for breakfa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter