Chapter 4

Crimson Red
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Yoongi was pondering what to do, Taehyung spoke in his mind, "Now you'll never find him... Goodbye brother dear..."

Yoongi cursed. How was he so careless?

He calmed himself down and let the heightened scenses of his beast come out. He closed his eyes and concentrated on Jimin's scent. He breathed in, then out. After a few minutes, he's able to locate Jimin but faintly. Mostly he smelt a bunch of mutts scenting him. I will kill you, Kim Taehyung!

He pulled back his beast and mentally locked it in. He dressed himself in his gothic (maybe ready-to-kill) attire. Black mortocycle leather jacket, ripped skinny black jeans, black combact boots and a 'fight me' black t-shirt. To top it all off, he put a black cap on (Bangtan's WINGS hat). He took off from the balcony and decided to take the path on the roof. Less than 5 minutes, he reached the edge of the woods on the other side of the city.

"What the heck is this? What happened?" A scream echoed.

"Shut up! We're trying to concentrate here." A growl responded.

"Now, now. Let's not hurt my chosen one..." A voice replied.

"But I want a taste of him too!" Another voice added.

Howls were heard. Yoongi dashed into the forest at the exact moment the scream was heard.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi saw Jimin tied to a pole in the centre with silver bars (in a circle) surrounding him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter