(TW) Jimin POV - CH. 3

Crimson Red
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jimin POV)

I don't know why I'm so drawn to that person's eyes, that glowing amythest so pretty to look at. But the really strange part is, the closer I got to that person, the more my brain hurt but I can't reject him. Half of my mind knows what I'm doing but it lets me walk towards that person. When that person bit down on my neck my mind blanked out. When the strange person's fangs was ripped out of me, images began to flood my mind. I saw a kid screaming, that looked a lot like me. I saw a person that looked like Yoongi, and another that looked like Tae.

I soon breathed in the familiar scent and immediately relaxed, but the images in my mind won't stop coming. I heard the name Taehyung being mentioned and my back touching a matress. I don't know how long it has been when the images started and ended. But when it did end, I heard a voice.

Hey boi, remember this voice? I just need you to sit up and walk to the balcony. There should be someone there. I'll see you soon. Also, don't let Yoongi follow and my name is Taehyung.

I followed the instructions the voice said. At first my vision was clear, and I really wanted to follow my own will. But as I saw Yoongi rush towards me, my vision slowly turned purple and I can't seem to control my body.

I really wanted to tell Yoongi, to run back to him, to find safety...

I didn't know what happened.

I have no control.

Someone, please save me.

Save me from this m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter