Chapter 3

Crimson Red
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin woke up to someone softly  his hair, and he leaned into the touch in response. After a few minutes, he opened his eyes and saw a boxy smile with shiny white teeth covering his vision.

He stumbled back against the headboard, his head still swarming with last night's event. A faint chuckle could be heard beside his left ear.

"y boi, how'r ya? I really want to eat ya, your hair's like cotton candy. I wonder if you're sweet too." The strange person talked, eyes glowing a strange purple colour.

Jimin froze, captivated by the colour of the eyes. Unconsciously he walked toward the strange person that moved beside the walk-in closet. Jimin didn't notice how the strange person was his lips. The person smiled - no, grinned - at the smell emanating off of Jimin. When Jimin finally reached where the person was standing, he tilted his head, unintentionally exposing his neck. The person moved quickly, holding Jimin in place - his muscles contracting. The person bit down on Jimin's neck and .

As soon as the person bit Jimin, the door flew open and Yoongi stormed in, eyes glowing bright red. He ripped the strange person off of Jimin and immediately Yoongi's mouth began to on the exact same spot where the strange person had bitten Jimin. Jimin moaned, exposing his neck more to Yoongi and breathing in the familiar scent. The strange person's aroma slowly faded away. After becoming satisfied that Jimin no longer held any of the strange bloodsucker's taste, Yoongi pulled away after biting hard between the teeth marks - a bruise there that glowed red. He carried Jimin back to the bed, feeling the tired individual falling limp.

"Brothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter