chapter 2

Crimson Red
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hm~ Somebody smells fresh today," Yoongi purred, "I'm terribly hungry and thirsty today. Would you mind?"

Yoongi opened his mouth revealing two pearly white pointy teeth. Yoongi went to Jimin's neck and bit him - hard. Jimin's eyes squeezed shut as the pain kicked in and he felt his blood being away.

"Done. Oh, I could never get enough of you. Your blood is so sweet."

"You never took my blood before. You liar!"

"Hm~ Did I? Think carefully!"

Soon after Jimin regained his senses and felt that he could move his body. Jimin glared at Yoongi as Yoongi away Jimin's blood on his lips. Jimin slapped Yoongi and stormed away. Jimin felt Yoongi's gaze looking at his every move. Suddenly Jimin stopped, darkness covering his vision making him fall. Jimin thought he heard someone call his name - that voice seems familiar.

FLASHBACK (10 YEARS AGO)

Jimin moaned as Suga his blood. Suga is a vampire, but a nice one at that. Jimin recalled the first time he met Suga, Suga went begging to Jimin's parents that he needed blood. Jimin's parents were once majestic angels, but since they got married, heaven kicked them off. Therefore Jimin is a fallen angel. His family have the abilities of a super-human - like they could move fast, telepathy, and much more. But the one thing they are unlike all the other fallen angels, was that Jimin's family can fill their blood twice as fast than any other human or super being.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter