Chapter 5

The Visit

(Jihye's POV)

"Ding Dong"

The door swung open, revealing the smiling face of my brother. 

"Ji! Yay, you came! Come in, come in"

"Come on guys. Let me introduce you to the Seventeen dorm"

Juye scoffed while the other just glanced around nervously.

"You make it sound like it's your house"

"Well, I'm living here for now so it technically is"

"Touché"

We both giggled and stepped in, the rest following after. In the living room were Seungkwan, Seokmin, Soonyoung, Chan, Seungcheol and surprisingly Jihoon. I thought for sure he would be at his studio. Then again, their promotions just finished so he probably had some free time.

"Oppa, where are the other members?"

"Hansol, Mingyu, and Shua went grocery shopping. Jun and Minghao are probably in their room and Wonwoo just went to the bathroom"

Grocery shopping? Why would they need to-

"Omo! I forgot to ask if you guys even had food. Ugh, why am I so stupid. Sorry for the trouble oppa"

Jeonghan just laughed, ruffling my hair.

"It's okay, Ji. I figured that you forgot and asked them to buy stuff for fried rice. Plus we already had enough rice"

Just then, the door opened to reveal the grocery team. I rushed to carry the bags, feeling guilty about what happened. Setting them on the counter, I took out the utensils and two frying pans. Mingyu raised his hand from across the room.

"Jihye can I help? I've made fried rice for thirteen for us before"

"Sure, thank you. That would be really helpful. The rest of you can talk amongst yourselves while we cook"

"Ok~"

I turned back to the kitchen, smiling. This is going to be an interesting lunch.

(Jeonghan's POV)

After Jihye went to cook with Mingyu everyone else sat in a circle in the middle of the living room. Well except for Jun and Minghao. I called for them to come out but they just said that they had something to do and that they will introduce themselves later. 

"Well now that everyone is here, let's figure out the age order. I'm a 95'er as are Coups and Shua. Is there anyone older?"

I wasn't expecting anything so I was shocked when both Jiaye and Jungwoo raised their hands.

"I'm the oldest as a 93'er"

"And I'm 94'er"

"Wow, you guys look young for your age. Is there anyone the same age as us?

Minseo and Jungyeon raised their hands.

"That's good. I'm glad we have people the same age as us three to talk to. What about the rest?"

Seohyeon turned out to be a 96'er, Juye a 97'er, and Leehyun turned out to be a 98'er. 

After introductions, everyone kind of split up into their own groups. The maknaes, the 96'ers minus Jun and Jihoon, the 97'ers minus Jihye, and the 95'ers minus Shua. The last little group was Jungwoo, Jihoon, and Shua. I noticed that Jiaye was kind of left alone on the side and walked over.

"Aren't you going to talk to anyone, Jiaye-shi?"

She shook her head and smiled weakly.

"There is no one who is around my age and my korean isn't so good"

Oh, right she's from China. I totally forgot.

"Well, you can go talk to Jun and Minghao if you want. They're both from China too"

She perked up, a smile curving on her lips.

"Really? Where are they?"

"They should be in their room. It's the second one from the bathroom"

"Thank you so much Jeonghan-shi"

I just smiled at her, happy that she wasn't being left out. Now, let's see what MIngyu and Jihye are up to. I walked into the kitchen to see Mingyu stirring something in a pot and my sister dividing rice into bowls. I frowned in confusion.

"Weren't you guys making fried rice?"

Mingyu flinched at my voice and Jihye turned around.

"Yeah we were going to make it, but we realized it would take too much time so we made kimchi jjigae instead. The ingredients are pretty similar anyways"

"Ok sure, do what you want. Are there enough bowls though?"

Jihye and Mingyu exchanged a sheepish glance. 

"No, but I found some paper cups to put the soup in so it should be fine. Don't worry so much, Hyung"

"Fine fine, I won't. How long do you think it will take until lunch is ready?"

"Um, like ten minutes? The soup just has to boil down"

I nodded and left the kitchen. I just hope nothing goes wrong. Then again, Mingyu and Jihye are both good at cooking so it shouldn't be too bad.


A/N: Welp I tried I guess? Ya this is an crappy chapter. Hopefully the next one will be better. CH6 will have Jiaye's pov plus one ship will be revealed. Yay!

- Authornim~