Chapter 4

The Visit

(Jihoon's POV)

Jeonghan hung up the call. The others stared at him curiously, with Seokmin speaking up first.

"Who was that, hyung?"

"Jihye. She and her group members somehow locked themselves out of their practice room with their dorm keys inside and have nowhere to go"

"Can't she just call her manager?"

"No, because she got a new phone and hasn't saved her number. And because she is stuck outside, I told her she can come with her members to our dorm for lunch"

My eyes widened and my head turned so fast I almost got whiplash. Jeonghan hyung just stood there looking sheepish. Seungcheol looked like he was going to have a headache while Seungkwan and Seokmin looked excited. Dino for some weird reason started blushing. I decided to speak up first.

"I don't particularly mind, but don't you think we would get in trouble with the managers if they come over"

"It'll be fine. Jihye already has permission to stay with us, plus I asked them if her members could come over sometime and they said ok"

"Alright then, whatever you say. But if we get in trouble I'm blaming it on you, hyung"

Jeonghan just rolled his eyes at me and turned back to the rest.

"They're coming in fifteen, so you guys should clean up a little"

He walked toward his room and closed the door. I sighed, weary of what would happen in the next ten minutes. At least it would be interesting.

(Leehyun's POV)
I trailed behind Seohyeon and Jihye as they scolded Minseo and Jungyeon for getting in trouble with Jungwoo. Turns out that the reason why they weren't at practice was that yesterday night, they tried to prank Jungwoo by messing with her phone contacts but were caught by said person. She was seriously pissed off and told our trainer to make them do cardio this morning and moved their practice in the afternoon. They should know by now not to mess with her but I guess some people don't learn. Tuning out of that conversation, my mind drifted to the meeting with a certain someone this morning.

*Flashback*

"Ugh, why did Ji have to oversleep. It's freezing cold today. I feel like my hands are going to turn into icicles"

Juye chuckled and shook her head.

"She moved to a different dorm yesterday and probably set the alarm like usual. It's not like we always have early morning practices"

I just sighed, blowing on my hands in a futile attempt to warm them up. Eventually, we reached the building. Going up the elevator, I continued to grumble about the weather. Only when we walked up to the door did the fact that we were going to a boy group's dorm set in. My palms started to sweat a little bit out of nervousness.

Ding Dong

Juye pushed the doorbell and the door opened. A slight relief washed over me at the sight of her face.

"Hi guys, come in.. Just don't make too much noise as everyone else is still sleeping"

I nodded and stepped in after Juye. I looked around for a second before my eyes landed on a boy about my age behind Jihye. My heart started beating a little faster. He was really cute; shaggy, dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. He smiled at us and I pretty much melted on the spot. I forced myself to not squeal and maintain my poker face. 

"Guys this is Chan or Dino as you may know him, the maknae of Seventeen"

Chan. Even his name is cute. I regretted not keeping tabs on Seventeen like Jihye. That way I would have noticed him earlier. I snapped out of my thoughts just to catch the tail end of Juye's introduction. I thanked the gods for my luck and composed myself.

"And I'm Leehyun the maknae of Mirror"

I swallowed and put on my best smile.

"It's nice to meet a fellow maknae"

Jihye left the three of us to talk while she got her stuff.

Juye leaned forward, smiling at him.

"So, how old are you, Chan?"

"I'm 18 but I was born in 99"

"Ah, early birthday. Well, I'm a noona then I guess. I'm a 97'er"

How is she so comfortable around him while I'm over here freaking out? Deep breaths Lee, deep breaths.

"I'm a 98'er but we're technically the same age so we're friends I guess"

Chan flashed another smile and I could feel my cheeks getting hot.

"Sure, I don't mind. It would be nice to talk to someone my age"

"Y-yeah. That would be nice"

Somehow, the room was getting warmer by the second. I glance over at Juye to see her look straight back at me, her lips curving into a smirk. Oh no, I'm ed. She definitely saw me blushing

"Are you sure that's all you want to be? Friends? Not something more?"

I gulped, clearly having seen this coming, while Chan turned bright red.

"W-what are you talking about? Being friends is just fine"

"Oh really. Then I must have imagined your face turning into a tomato. And one of the brightest smiles ever on your face. And your eyes sparkling. And-"

"YAH LEE JUYE! SHUT UP!"

I simultaneously wanted to kill Juye and crawl into a hole from embarrassment. Juye put on an exaggerated shocked expression like I had offended her.

"Now that's not that way to speak to your unnie, is it? How rude"

"Unnie! It's not fair for you to use the 'I'm older than you' tactic"

I pouted as she burst out laughing. 

"Sorry, sorry. It was just so funny teasing you two. Plus I was only speaking the truth"

Ughhh! Why is she always so annoying? I wish someone could save me from this situation. 

*End of flashback*

I snap out of my thoughts only realize that we are in front the door. Jihye presses the doorbell and steps back. I clench my hands into fists, praying that this morning's events don't repeat themselves. 
 


A/N: I finally finished this chapter. It was a nightmare to figure out how the members should react to the phone call. Sadly, this chapter ended up as more of a filler but the two groups will meet next chapter. I've also noticed that I've gotten a lot of details with the timeline like hair color wrong so I'll clear things up. This is supposed to be set around the time that the girl group relay dance challenge was relesed for the weather and Jeonghan and Dino's hair colors to be correct. Yes, I know Woozi's hair wasn't pink at that time but please ignore that for now. I will fix this in the next few chapters. Please leave comments whether good or bad because I really want to know your thoughts on it.

- Authornim