Chapter 1

The Visit

The members were sitting in the living room as usual. Mingyu, Seokmin, and Chan were sitting on the couch watching TV while Hansol, Wonwoo, and Seungcheol were playing cards. Jeonghan was curled up on the floor near them, too lazy to get up. The rest of the members were in their rooms. It was a typical night in the dorm. Remembering something, Jeonghan sat up.

"Guys, I forgot to mention that my sister is coming to visit next week."

"WHAAAT?!"

Six voices shrieked in perfect unison. Jeonghan took a look at the shocked expressions on the member's faces and burst out laughing.

"You guys should see the looks on your faces, ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. I'm being serious though, she really is going to visit."

Silence filled the living room. Seungcheol was the first to recover.

"Why is she coming to our dorm?"

"Well she's going to debut soon and she wants to see how our group works together. Plus I haven't seen her in years."

"What about our company? You can't just sneak her into our dorm."

"Oh about that. She already has exclusive permission to live with us."

Seungcheol just sighed and shook his head, smiling.

"I have a question."

"What is it, Chan?"

"How old is she?"

"She is 19, two years younger than me."

"Ugh, how is everyone in the world older than me! And I thought I wouldn't have to be the maknae for once"

Chan sat pouting while the other five burst out laughing.

"You always be my baby no matter what Channie so it doesn't really matter"

"Hyuuung!" 

Chan whined again while Jeonghan just giggled and stood up, walking away.
He knocked on the first door and hearing no reply opened it. The room was empty meaning that Jihoon was still at the studio. Closing the door, Jeonghan moved on to the next room. Opening the door, he was surprised to see only Soonyoung. 

"Soonie, where are Junhui and Minghao?"

"They're still practicing in the practice room hyung. Jun is helping Minghao with a tricky move. They should be back soon. Do you need them hyung?"

"Well, kind of. I wanted to tell you three that my sister is coming to visit next week"

"Oh really? How is Jihye?"

"She's going to debut soon, in about three months I think. She is visiting to see how we as an idol group work together. She's the leader in her group so it will be a good experience"

"Well that's good. Are you excited to see her hyung?"

"Yeah. I haven't seen her in person for two years. I wonder how much she's changed. Well anyways, can you tell Junhui and Minghao for me?"

"Sure hyung"

"Thanks a lot, Soonie"

With that, Jeonghan walked to the last room. Hearing music coming from the inside, he smiled. He opened the door and was greeted with the sight of Seungkwan dancing to some girl group song blasting through his speakers and Jisoo tuning his guitar. They didn't even hear him come in because of the noise.

"Guys! I have to tell you something!" 

Jeonghan had to practically shout to be heard. Seungkwan paused the song and Jisoo put the guitar down. 

"My sister is coming to visit next week" 

"Cool" "You have a sister?!"

"Yes Kwannie, I do. I told you guys about her before"

"Oh really? I don't remember. Well anyways, that's great! I'll have someone else to talk to"

Jeonghan just rolled his eyes and left the room.

"Now I just need to tell Jihoon and I'm done. Well, I don't want to disturb him so I'll just tell him tomorrow I guess"

He walked back to the living room and lay down in the same spot as before. Seungcheol looked down at him and smiled. Jeonghan smiled back, his heart beating a little faster.

"So what is your sister like, Han?"

"Well, she's my sister for a reason. Don't mess with her" 

Wonwoo tilted his head curiously.

"Why would you say that hyung?"

"Well, I'm known for being a little savage, right? Jihye is about a thousand times more savage than me. She notices every single detail about you and uses it against you when she has to. She is also just sarcastic in general so if you get hurt easily, you shouldn't try anything"

"She can't be that bad hyung"

"Well you'll see when she comes"

Jeonghan just rolled over and the other six went back to what they were doing.

 

Little did they all know that this Yoon Jihye would change all of their lives forever.


Annyeong~ I finally started this story. Yayyy! Well I don't know where this story is headed but I'm sure it will be one fun ride. I will try to update as often as I can but no promises, ok?

-Authornim~