My lovely jewel

Birthstones

Jaehyun was very happy to finally have Joshua in his arms.  He still can't believe Joshua was now beside him.  He tried to touch his chest and gasps when he just found out that Joshua was a man yet he didn't care for he had already what he wants. 

 

"who knew such beauty is a man,  you naughty baby,  why didn't you tell me your a man? " Jaehyun said as he Joshua's cheek while hugging him. 

 

Jaehyun decide to leave Joshua for awhile before Taeyong immediately sit beside Joshua and wakes him up. 

 

"your higness wake up,  please wake up... "  Taeyong said as he looks around incase Jaehyun comes back. 

"hmmm? "  Joshua replies as he sits up and rubs his tired eyes.  He blinks a few times and he was shock to see Taeyong that he got scared and move backwards. 

"please dont be scared your highness...  I'm sorry for kidnapping you.. I just didn't have a choice... "

Taeyong told Joshua everything after he calm down in a bit. Joshua was willing to help him and so they proceed with their plan, to make Jaehyun set Taeyong free. 

 

 

[Back at Jun and the others]

 

Minhyun was very furious when he found out Joshua has been kidnap making Jun and Kyulkyung wake up. 

Jun's heart shatters when he found out Joshua was kidnap and he failed to protect Joshua. 

"you all stay here while I go find Jisoo" Minhyun said as he began to stand up and walk. 

"That's it,  I had enough!  Who are you to decide what we will do?! " Jun said angrily as he stare at Minhyun. 

"I think you all know that I am inlove with Joshua...you hurt the one I love... and I am the oldest of all of you.. " Minhyun replies to Jun while smirking. 

"Joshua is mine not yours" Jun replies as others watch the verbal fight in between them. 

 

"Jun what the heck?  I thought you love me... that you choose me over that . " Kyulkyung said angrily making Jun slap her. 

 

"Don't you dare call him that! " Jun said as he tries to calm himself but Kyulkyung was being a brat and said "ITS TRUE!  JOSHUA IS A !  HE'S A WHO LIKES TO STEAL OTHERS AWAY". 

 

Wonwoo and Jihoon doesn't know why they feel so mad so they began to burn Kyulkyung making her scream in pain as Jun just scoffs along with Minhyun. 

 

Kyulkyung was now a stone Jade . Jun was happy she was put to sleep.   He was tired of her bickering and being insecure of everything. 

 

They all convince Minhyun to let them come with him and look for Joshua. They all team up and began to look for Joshua until they reach the middle of the forest and heard a scream. 

 

 

[back to Jaehyun's mansion]

 

Joshua was all Jaehyun could think of and now that Joshua is here,  Taeyong is no use to him now. He went back to Joshua's room and saw Joshua awake. 

 

"hey baby... now that you're awake, I shall claim you. " Jaehyun said as he lock the door making Joshua stiffen as he move backwards but Jaehyun manage to hold his feet and pull Joshua towards him making his kimono part and Jaehyun saw how beautiful Joshua's legs are so he began to caress them and pin Joshua as he began to molest Joshua making him scream so loud and before Jaehyun could react to stop Joshua,  Taeyong appears and freezes him. 

 

"Don't you dare hurt him you low life being. " Taeyong said as he gets the scared Joshua.  He backs off towards window as he hide Joshua behind him.

 

"Low life being?  Really?  Don't forget your still my jewel and you will do as I say! " Jaehyun said furiously as he command Taeyong to give Joshua to him . 

Taeyong was in critical condition so he decided to push Joshua off the mansion's window as he decides to trap himself along with Jaehyun inside the ice not after Joshua collect Taeyong's birthstone as his human body was frozen up with Jaehyun. 

 

Joshua closes his eyes and waits for the impact but instead he fell on Jun's arms. Jun then began to run away with Joshua in his arms while the others tries to chase him.

 

Jun was a fast runner and thankfully Joshua was light. Jun keep running till he lost them. Joshua looks at him in shock for he didn't expect Jun to catch him. 

 

"Why....  why did you save me?  I thought you love Kyulkyung? " Joshua said as the painful feelings re-surfing making his heart hurts. 

"Im sorry...  I was stupid not to realize it quick but I am inlove with you Joshua not Kyulkyung... she just want me for fame...." Jun confess as he lays Joshua on the cave floor while he rests on top of Joshua. 

 

Jun intertwined their fingers as Joshua looks at Jun. Slowly their faces were getting closer till their lips touches making Joshua and his eyes shut close. 

 

They keep kissing while Jun rubs Joshua's body against his making Joshua moan and before Joshua could digest what's going on,  he was already ,  being pinned by Jun while Jun s his junk inside him making him moan deliciously.

Jun couldn't get enough as he keeps pounding inside Joshua. After who knows how long,  Joshua was asleep while Jun his cheeks. 

 

"Youre so beautiful my love... I love you Joshua, you're mine... this time.... I will prove to you how much you mean to me and how much I love you... " Jun said as he pecks Joshua's lips. 

 

[meanwhile]

 

"Ren,  have you found them? " A voice runs towards a long blonde hair male's earpiece.

"Yes your majesty,  I have found their exact location" Ren replies as he watch Jun and Joshua. 

"Very good, now I want you to keep an eye on them before you capture the Painite" The mysterious voice says making Ren blushes before he replies "yes your majesty" before the radio turns off.

"Master Jr,  I will make sure you will give me a reward... Just alittle more my love...I will make you mine" Ren said as he his lips while he the earpiece that was given to him by Jr. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N]

This story will end soon :3 

I might make 1 last chapter or 2 depends if an idea pops out on my mind x. X