Characters

Birthstones

Choi Seungcheol / S.Coups - known as S.Coups, the only son of the General Commander and is the youngest Captain of their military troupe. Mingyu's cousin.

Wen Junhui / Jun - son of a martial artist and was the only one without a jewel yet.

Kwon Soonyoung/Hoshi - son of a chef and has a great passion for dancing. He was casted when he joined a street battle contest then later on he became a celebrity and is known as "Hoshi".

Kim Min Gyu - the only son of Kim Jongin and Oh Sehun. Everyone likes him but no one has succeed in capturing his heart. Seungcheol's cousin.

Lee Seokmin / Dokyeom - son of a famous musician and known as Dokyeom, a famous singer.

Choi Hansol Vernon - son of a famous celebrity. Hoshi's childhood bestfriend.

Lee Chan / Chan - Seokmin's younger brother. He loves dancing and he loves to enjoy his life. He named himself Dino because he wants to conquer the stage and dance along with his idol Hoshi.

Kim Jongin / Kai - King of South Korea and also a archeologist. He was the one who discovers "Jewels" and falls inlove with the Pearl Jewel named Oh Sehun.

Kwak Youngmin / Aaron - Jongin's step brother. He loves Jongin like his own and he is willing to protect Jongin and his family no matter what. He is the general commander and is Seungcheol's father.

Kim Seokwoo / Rowoon - the invading country's King who wants to be the strongest and rule the world and his goal can only be obtain when he finds the legendary jewel and have him under his control.

Kim Jonghyun / Jr - a rich man whose obsess with power. He saved Ren after knowing his ability and was using him as a tool till he find the legendary jewel.

Jung Yoonoh / Jaehyun - a man whose purpose is to own all the Jewels especially the legendary jewel.

 

[JEWELS]

Jeon Wonwoo - Mingyu's January Jewel: Garnet. He has the ability to control Fire. He was found by Jongin and Sehun then later on adopt him.

Xu Minghao / The8 - Seokmin's February Jewel: Amethyst. He goes by the name "The8" which is given by Seokmin. He has the ability to control darkness and was a martial art expert. He was found by Jongin.

Lee Taeyong - Jaehyun's March Jewel: Aquamarine. He was save by Jaehyun from slavery and Zuho's only friend. He has the ability to control ice and he is very loyal to Jaehyun.

Kang Dong Ho / Baekho - Aaron's April Jewel: Diamond. He has the ability to control the light. He was saved by Aaron when he was about to be kidnap.

Boo Seungkwan - Vernon's May Jewel: Emerald. He has the ability to control wind and owns a beautiful voice. He was also found along with Wonwoo and Woozi.

Oh Sehun - Jongin's June Jewel: Pearl. He has the ability to control wind and sand. He was Jongin's other half.

Lee Jihoon / Woozi - Soonyoung's July Jewel: Ruby. Mingyu introduce him to Hoshi. Wonwoo's best friend. His nickname Woozi was given to him by his friends. He has the ability to control mind.

Choi Minki / Ren - Jr's August Jewel: Peridot. He has the ability to control gravity. He will do everything for Jr. He was saved by Jr when he was about to get .

Yoon Jeonghan - Seungcheol's September Jewel: Sapphire. He has the ability to control water. He was found by Seungcheol during a rescue mission.

Hwang Minhyun -October Jewel: Opal, an independent jewel whose mission is to protect the legendary jewel from harm due to his love for the said Jewel. He has the ability of reflection.

Kim Samuel - Chan's November Jewel: Topaz. He and Chan immediately clicked because of their passion for dancing. He was also found along with Wonwoo, Woozi and Seungkwan. He has the ability to control earth.

Baek Juho / Zuho - Rowoon's December Jewel: Tanzanite. He has the ability to control illusion and time. He will do anything for his Master Rowoon who saves him from slavery just like his friend Taeyong.

Hong Jisoo / Joshua - The legendary Jewel called Painite that everyone wants to obtain. He is the most powerful Jewel. He is the Jewels' main source of power. He changes his name Joshua to protect his identity.