Found You

Birthstones

Joshua wokes up early due to his excitement. It was his first day at school and he decides to wake up Jun who was sleeping on the upper bed of the double deck.

 

"Jun~ wake up!  It's time for school! " Joshua said with his honey-like voice making Jun wake up and looks at his excited jewel. 

 

"alright alright I'm awake" Jun said with a smile. He doesn't know why but after seeing Joshua's warm smile,  he automatically smiles even though he isn't a morning person. 

 

Jun and Joshua was currently staying with the Kim's since Jun doesn't want to put his family in danger and in order to protect Joshua. 

 

Joshua went out of their shared room and greets Sehun and Jongin with a warm smile making both of them smile. 

 

"Good Morning everyone" Joshua said as soon as he saw them.  Mingyu and Wonwoo was still asleep and Sehun asks Joshua to wake them up which Joshua gladly obeys. 

He went to the second floor and knocks on their shared room.  He keeps knocking but no one is answering so he excuse himself before opening the door. 

He first saw Mingyu and wakes him up.  Mingyu who isn't on his right mind grabs Joshua and hugs him as he hovers Joshua making him trap inbetween Mingyu's body and Mingyu's bed. 

"H-help!  Mingyu wake up" Joshua said as he tries to escape.  Wonwoo has sharp hearing abilities and he automatically opens his eyes as soon as he heard Joshua's pleas for help. 

Wonwoo immediately stands up and shakes Mingyu before shouting "HEY GIANT LET GO OF JOSHUA!  YOU'RE KILLING HIM"  which makes Mingyu bolt awake and blushes when he sees Joshua under him, immediately saying sorry to the poor guy who almost got squeeze.  

 

Joshua took a bath while the maids prepare their breakfast and their uniforms.  After Joshua took a bath,  Sehun helps him to dry his hair and wear his uniform since Joshua doesn't know how to wear it. 

Sehun combs his hair then braids it into a head band so it would look more natural which enhances Joshua's beauty. 

Sehun helps Joshua wear his dress uniform since the seller mistook him as a girl due to his voice,  features and body figure. 

 

Sehun and Joshua went to the dining area. Everyone gasps when they saw Joshua. He looks like a real girl and the choker in his neck matches the sailor dress uniform along with his peach blonde hair. 

 

Jun,  Wonwoo and Mingyu was guarding Joshua. Ever since they step out of the mansion,  everyone was oogling at Joshua which made him scared and hides behind Jun. They began walking since Mingyu and Wonwoo's house was just a walking distance to their school. 

 

They were on their way to meet up with their other friends since they always had a habit to meet up near the school gate before 7am since their class starts a 8am.

 

Seokmin,  Soonyoung,  Chan,   Vernon,  Seungkwan, Jihoon,  Sameul,  Minghao,  Seungcheol and Jeonghan were already there and was waiting for Jun and the others to arrive,  they didn't notice it at first until they heard someone calling them. 

 

"ah!  Seungcheol hyung,  Jeonghan hyung,  everyone,  were here! " a honey voice said and when they look towards the voice's direction,  their jaw drops upon seeing Joshua's look. 

 

Joshua was running towards them as his hair was being gently tousseled by the wind as his sailor uniform dress was gently being by the wind making it look like a flower dancing in mid-air. 

 

Since Joshua was just new,  they decide to accompany him to the Director's office to get his schedule and to tour him around. They explained to Joshua that Seventeen Academy was an academy for both humans and Jewels and that he's got nothing to be scared of because they're with him which makes Joshua feel at ease.

 

Thankfully it was still early so they got to tour Joshua just fine. Joshua's class is with Seungcheol,  Jeonghan, Jun, Soonyoung Wonwoo and Jihoon. He got 100% in the entrance exam despite of being a new student with no studying experience.

 Seokmin, Mingyu and Minghao,  Seungkwan, Vernon, Chan and Samuel was at the same year as them but in different section. 

 

Joshua was with Seungcheol and Jeonghan since they are the student council President and Vice President. They show Joshua his locker and explain to him the rules and regulation before the bell starts ringing indicating class is about to start. 

 

Seungcheol and Jeonghan leaves Joshua to their adviser before going to class first.  Their adviser Ms. Ahn  came in and starts the class.

 

"Alright, before I start the class,  we have a new student to join us, please come in. " Ms. Ahn said as Joshua shyly enters the classroom making everyone gasps and amaze at his beauty. 

"Please introduce yourself to us,  don't be scared, I'm here for you. " Ms. Ahn said when she notice Joshua was being nervous. Joshua looks at her and nods before he took a deep breath and bows then stands straight. 

"Hello everyone,  my name is Joshua,  I am Jun's jewel...  pleased to meet you all. " Joshua said shyly making everyone fell for her while at the same time shock when they heard Joshua was Jun's jewel. 

 

The class starts as Ms.  Ahn starts her new lesson in Math. Everyone was having a hard time except Joshua who understands the lesson and even perfect their surprise quiz which made everyone admire him. 

The news spreads quickly about Joshua and how great "she" was aside from being beautiful. 

 

Joshua felt scared making him hide behind Seungcheol as he grips on his vest while being surrounded by their other friends to hide him. 

 

Jun and his friends were on the canteen when Jun keeps being congratulate and getting jealous from other people for having a beautiful jewel named Joshua. He keeps getting praise until his crush named Kyulkyung, a beautiful jade jewel without an owner appears infront of him. 

 

"hey Junhui,  congrats!  You have your own jewel, I feel jealous,  I don't have a master yet." Kyulkyung said as she smiles at Junhui which makes him shy.

 

"Thanks, It was nothing... It wasn't my choice Joshua is my jewel, I don't even like him...  actually I was hoping you're my jewel though... " Jun said making Kyulkyung blush and kiss Jun's cheek as a thank you for what he just said and replies "I wish your my master. " before leaving Jun who was head over heals with Kyulkyung. 

 

His friends was shock and unable to move at what Jun just blurt out while Joshua feels pain on his chest when Jun said those words. Joshua quietly leaves the canteen and runs away as his tears falls. 

Jeonghan and Wonwoo punches Jun making a huge commotion as their other friends stop them before they could beat Jun too much. 

"what was that for?!" Jun said as he hisses in pain making Kyulkyung run to his side and assist him. 

"what was that for?  That's for hurting Joshua and treating him like a trash!" Jeonghan and Wonwoo said before they leave to follow Joshua along with their other friends as Kyulkyung treats Jun's wound first before telling him to apologize first and that she will wait making Jun nod and runs after them. 

 

[meanwhile]

 

He keeps running till he stops at the garden and sits under the tree as he sobs while Jun's words echos on his mind. 

He keeps crying until someone uproach him.  He was about to run when a hand holds his wrist gently. 

 

"H-Hey,  don't be scared,  why are you crying?" A familiar voice said and when he looks up, he saw Minhyun,  the October Birthstone known as Opal. 

 

"M-minhyun hyung... y-youre here... " Joshua said as he grips on his shirt while he cries on his embrace. 

"I told you didn't I?  I will always be here for you Jisoo...  I will protect you... I am your guard,  didn't I?  I miss you... I'm happy that finally I found you again.. " Minhyun said as he sings to calm Joshua who is currently in pain. 

"I miss you too... " Joshua replies as he slowly closes his eyes and lets himself fall asleep on Minhyun's arms. 

 

It didn't took long before Joshua stops crying and Minhyun carries him bridal style when Jun and the others came and sees Joshua passed out on his arms.

 

Minhyun was about to leave when he heard some foot steps going towards his direction. He turns around and sees 13 students approaching him. 

 

"who are you?! Where are you taking Joshua?! " Seungcheol said as they surround him. 

"Who am I?  I am Minhyun aka Opal,  October's birthstone,  Painite's Royal Guard. I am taking him away, to a place where he wont get hurt and shed tears. " Minhyun said as he let them see his birthstone attached on his ear before he turns back and walks away with Joshua unconscious on his arms. 

They made no move and just watch Minhyun take away Joshua.

"now why dont you claim Kyulkyung?  Happy now?!" Seungcheol said towards Jun before he calls Jeonghan and orders him to go with him and follow Minhyun along with Mingyu and Wonwoo while the others stay behind and looks at Jun disappointedly at how he just treat Joshua. 

 

 

                 ------------------------------------------

[A/N]

Kyulkyung of Pristin makes a cameo :) I don't hate her or anything, she's just the character I need for this part :) see you all on the next chapter :)