Jewels

Birthstones

[Flashback]

In the year 1902, South Korea faces war as conquerors wants to invade their country. Cries of people, missiles, bombs and explosions are everywhere leaving a traumatic experience for those who live in the said country. 

 

Kai, a 20 years old archeologist and the only heir of the King's throne discovers an old ruin to hide due to the missiles being drop by the enemy's fighter jet.  All he has with him was his backpack and flashlight. He keeps going deeper until he discovers a secret passage. 

The door was made of mythrill with a huge circle in the middle and there are thirteen holes in it.  Twelve holes in the sides surrounding a huge hole in the middle. He found the stones inside the ruins where it was scattered everywhere. He notice that all of the stones are all gems.

He insert each stones he found on the hole. He tried every combination that he could think but it nothing happens. He starts to analyze everything and then he tried arranging it by birth month since each gemstone represents a birth month.

Starting from the middle, he put  January's birthstone Garnet going down to the right is February's birthstone Amethyst then March's brthstone Aquamarine, April's birthstone Diamond, May's birthstone Emerald, June's Birthstone Pearl, July's birthstone Ruby, August's birthstone Peridot, September's birthstone Sapphire, October's birthstone Opal,November's birthstone Topaz and December's birthstone Tanzanite. There was still one missing and that is the gem in the middle of it.

 

 The last one was hard to find since he doesn't know what gemstone is missing. He search everywhere until he found it in the middle of a jar. He was shock when he saw the final stone. It was something he haven't known so he put his bag down and went to search for his books.

He immediately grab the books containing the new discovered gemstones and to his shock, he was touching the rarest gemstone that has been discover, Painite.

He then pack his things and stand up to put the last piece in the middle. When everything was in order, the grounds suddenly tremble as the gates slowly opens revealing huge capsules inside it glowing in different colors.  

Kai was in shock at how small the place is but after seeing the hidden door, he change opinions.

He began to look around and saw 12 capsules glowing. It was arrange by birthmonth and he was shock to see people inside and he notice that the source of light was from the gemstones attached on their bodies.

He was so amazed and he look at them one by one until he reached June's birthstone, Pearl.

There is something in the Pearl bearer that keeps attracting him. He began to touch the capsule and suddenly the capsule was opened and a man with a Pearl jewel on the middle of his chest fell on him.

Luckily Jongin regained his posture and caught the man. He was beautiful. Soft white skin, pink thin lips, jet black hair and his beautiful nose he was so mesmerized thay  he didn't notice that he was already touching the man's face making his eyes open and immediately he found his first love.

He immediately took off his cloak and wrap it towards the man. He was about to ask him when suddenly the man speak and told him to free the others. Jongin then began to open some capsules but only January, February, May, July and November's capsule are easy to open. He was about to try it again when he heard footsteps. Before he could do anything, guns were pointed at him as they began to shoot him.

Unfortunate to them, Sehun manage to block them and use his power to throw them away. Sehun told Jongin that they should leave. 

Sehun then touch the gemstones on the kids' body that turned them back to stones and Jongin  didn't waste time and put them inside his pockets as Sehun use his power to send the other jewels away before they went out and scattered the jewels that could open the door so no one can found out about where he and he other jewels came from.

That is how Kai discover the "Jewels".

 

[Back to the Present]

Jongin just finished his job when his beloved "wife" came in with his afternoon snack.

"hey love, I miss you." Jongin said as he gesture his wife to come and sit on his lap and kiss his lips.

"I miss you too my love." Sehun replies and pecks back.

"where is Mingyu and Wonwoo? I haven't seen them today." Jongin said as he rest his head on Sehun's shoulder.

"Well, they told me they were going to look for Jihoon, Minghao, Seungkwan and Samuel's owner after meeting up with Seungcheol and Jeonghan."  Sehun answered before he start to feed his husband who is already exhausted.

"Well I hope they found their match and I'm thankful we had lots of main jewels in our side." Jongin said after he swallow his food.

"True but love we have to find the Painite. Painite was missing...Painite is the most powerful of all the Jewels." Sehun said as he feed his husband again.

"Can you tell me all the details you know about Painite? I will ask for Aaron hyung's help so we could find Painite easily." Jongin said as he rub Sehun's arm.

"well, his name is Hong Jisoo. His jewel can be found on his neck. He looks like an angel and he was really kind. The last time I saw him was before me and the other jewels were put to sleep inside the capsule." Sehun answered as he feed Jongin again.

Jongin thanked his wife and decide to call Aaron later when he returns from his mission. He knew Aaron will be fine since he got April's Jewel: Diamond named Baekho.

 

[Meanwhile]

 

Mingyu and Wonwoo was with Jihoon, Minghao, Seungkwan and Samuel to meet their friends who might be their partners.

They were at Diamond Café as they wait for them who was fetched by his cousin Seungcheol and his September Jewel: Sapphire named Jeonghan.

"hyungdeul, are they even coming yet?". Samuel asked as he sip his drink. 

"they'll be here any minute now." Wonwoo said since he could feel them and as if on cue, the door was opened making the bell rings and they saw their friends along with Seungcheol and Jeonghan.

"sorry to keep you waiting guys, Seokmin, Vernon and Hoshi has hectic schedule." Seungcheol said as he sat on the chair.

"fans are scary! They went loco when they saw us! I hate getting sweat!" Jeonghan said as he snatched some tissues and wipe his sweats.

"thats fine as long as you guys are here, anyways! Guys I'd like you to meet Jihoon hyung, Minghao, Seungkwan and Samuel. Jihoon hyung, Minghao, Seungkwan, Samuel, these are my cousin Seungcheol and his September Jewel: Sapphire, Jeonghan hyung, from Jeonghan hyung's left is Seokmin hyung, Jun hyung, Soonyoung hyung, Vernon and Chan". Mingyu said after he gesture his friends to sit then points at each of them so they could know each other.

As both parties get to know each other, Jihoon, Minghao, Seungkwan and Samuel's jewels were shining and they tried to point it to Seokmin, Jun, Vernon, Soonyoung and Chan until they found their match.

Seokmin got February's Jewel: Amethyst named Minghao. Vernon got May's Jewel: Emerald. Soonyoung got July's Jewel: Ruby named Jihoon and lastly Chan got November's Jewel: Topaz named Samuel.

"I'm sorry Jun hyung that you didn't got your jewel." Mingyu said sadly as the others look at him with symphathy.

"It's alright, I'll find mine soon and when I did, I will join you guys in Jewel Academy." Junhui replies positively and smiles to them making them smile and promise him that he will help them look for his jewel.

 

[The next day]

 

Jun decides to go to a nearby falls to train himself. He feels abit lonely that he was the only one left without a jewel.

He began his training under the hot sun while he sits on the middle of the rock as the water from the falls hits his body.

He was still in the middle of meditation when he hears footsteps and he began to hide behind the falls.

There was a cave behind it and Jun decides to explore the cave. He always rest inside the cave after he trains but he knew that if he stays at the entrance of the cave, he will get caught. Even if he knew how to defend himself, he was still defenseless if those people had jewels with them because he doesn't have a jewel yet to protect himself from it.

He keeps walking absentmindedly until his feet touches water and when he looks around, he saw a small pond inside with a small shrine in the middle filled with some crystals.

It was breath taking. The shrine is simple but with the help of the sunlight that hits the crystals, it turns into a wonderland.

"so this is the lost shrine? Wow it's beautiful" Jun said as he enter the shrine and there, lots of crystals can be seen and in the middle of the crystals was an altar. 

He decides to give respect first before he starts to pray. "Please....let me have my own jewel....I wanted to protect the people I love and help to obtain peace of my country..God please grant my wish." 

Jun then stands up and when he turns around, there were guns pointing at him and he can see there was some jewels attached in it.

"We found the enemy! fire!" the troup leader shouted and Jun closes his eyes in fear. "Is this the end? Am I going to die like this?" Jun said to himself as the enemies showered him with bullets.

 

                  -----------------------------------------

[A/N]

Here's the first chapter! Sorry I could only update on weekends or when I got free time. I had work and unluckily I got sick today :(  I will update once I'm free again and fully healed. See you on the next chapter :3 and by the way don't expect great grammars from me, English isn't my mother tongue but I will do my best xD 

And btw Pledis is killing me with those teasers! Especially Jun's! OMG! I didn't expect that HOT ENGLISH VOICE! I know it belongs to JOSHUA HONG! OMG HOW DARE YOU?! 😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭 I feel so attacked.... TT.TT Junshua feels also can you not Pledis! Selling tickets on May when the concert is on October! TT.TT I have to buy comeback albums of Seventeen and EXO TT.TT my feels and pocket are exploding tbh...