[Final 2/2] Birthstones

Birthstones

Zuho told them it will take a week for them to reach the main laboratory and that Rowoon told them they're on their way there too so they think of a strategy on how they could save Joshua before Rowoon could start. 

While they are busy planning, they were shock when Minhyun screams in pain as he floats in mid-air and he sees the vision of Joshua being inside the tear drop shaped gem cage while being experiment. 

He could feel the pain Joshua was going through and to calm Joshua,  he needs to teleport to where Joshua is and so with his few strength left,  he ask Minghao to teleport him to Joshua.

Minghao knew he could only teleport two persons per one month for he couldn't master the group teleportation for it was a high level technique.

Minghao obeys Minhyun and just in time, Minghao teleport him after Minhyun pinpoint Joshua's exact location. 

Joshua began to calm down the moment Minhyun came beside him and let him return on his jewel. 

 

 

[At Zuho's Jet]

"I hope Minhyun hyung makes it.. "  Samuel says as Chan hugs him. 

"they will be fine.. I believe Joshua is a strong person.. " Jeonghan said as he grip on Seungcheol's shirt while Seungcheol comforts him. 

 

After one week,  they had reach the lab and Zuho told them to hide using Minghao and Seungkwan's power as they followed him inside the lab. 

 

They gasps quietly at how huge the lab is and they keep looking around until they saw Zuho stop and do a finger scan to make the huge door opened and they were shock to see a giant robot with a huge tear drop painite gem on the middle and there,  they saw Joshua sleeping in the middle of the gem with lots of wires attached on the gem. 

 

"So you're here now my dear jewel" Rowoon said as he appeared from inside the robot and went to the middle to caress the gem where Joshua was resting. 

"I tried to break the gem she created but it was too strong and I gotta say she didn't let me taste her that's why she created this barrier." Rowoon said making all of them gasp at what he just said. 

"whats with the wires your majesty? " Zuho said as he looks at Rowoon who smiles at his question. 

"oh that, its for this.. " Rowoon said as he look at the gem and kiss it. "sorry this would hurt alittle darling" Rowoon said as he click the button and the gem glows as Joshua's death defying scream echoes through the entire lab while the robot gets activated.

 

Samuel can't handle it  anymore as he use his power to attack the robot but the robot activates its shield fast.

Zuho was shock and he turns around and saw all of them were mad and was on their battle mode. 

Rowoon didn't suspect Zuho was betraying him thanks to his shock expression when Samuel attacks out of nowhere. 

 

Rowoon begins to attack them using Joshua's power while Joshua was slowly disappearing as the other robots began to move and attack South Korea. 

Jongin and Aaron along with the other soldiers and Jewels were starting to defend their country. 

 

 

[Inside the gem]

 

"Jisoo... Jisoo...  My love...  wake up" Minhyun said as he wake up  Joshua. Thankfully Joshua wakes up now after many attemps but in a semi-unconscious state. 

 

"Minhyun...  It hurts.... where are you? " Joshua said as he slowly disappear starting from the tip of his toes. 

"I'm right inside your gem my love.... don't worry, I will protect you from here... " Minhyun said as his soul appears and hugs Joshua from behind. 

 

"we're also with you your highness....  we will protect you too just as how you protect us. " Ren and Taeyong said as they appear and hugs him too as they combine forces with Minhyun to create another barrier to stop Joshua from disappearing. 

"Minhyun... we will be alright... we will look after Joshua.... you go help them,  they need you... especially Jun who was defenseless. " Ren says as he looks at Minhyun. 

"alright I will be back Jisoo.... I and the others will set you free. " Minhyun said as he goes out of the gem.

 

[back outside the gem]

 

Seungcheol and the others were busy busy fighting with the robot and was doing their best not to hurt Joshua while Zuho looks at Rowoon in disbelief. 

 

Jun was standing there not knowing what to do when a beam was going straight to him,  the others looks at his direction and was about to run to him when another beam of light appears and protects Jun. 

"What?  Is that all you got? Is this how you will save Jisoo?  Tch.... I can't believe I will hand him to you... a weakling who can't even protect himself,  how are you going to protect him? " Minhyun said as he easily manouvers the attack to the machines beside them. 

"M-Minhyun...... " was all Jun could mutter for he was shock when Minhyun saves him and told him that he will leave Joshua in his care. 

"I love him enough to give him his happiness,  I don't care what will happen as long as I am with him.. let's save this world and Jisoo first...I will lend you my power.. now let's go before Jisoo disappears. " Minhyun said as he turned himself into his jewel form and equipped himself in a spear and let Jun hold him as they start fighting as well. 

 

Zuho knows what his beloved doing was wrong and he loves Jisoo too for Jisoo saved him when he was young and was on a brink of death so he decided to help them.

 

"Everyone listen up,  if you want to save Jisoo....  we need to destroy the gem covering Jisoo and to do that.... we must all return to him... " Zuho said for he knew that only Joshua could destroy the barrier himself and he needs their energy. 

 

Chan will be sad that Samuel will be gone. Mingyu is sad for he will lost a brother and his mom,  Seungcheol, Soonyoung, Vernon and Seokmin too will be sad to lost their jewels who become a part of their life but they couldn't afford to loose Joshua too so they all channel their thoughts to gather Sehun and Baekho. 

Zuho and Minghao joined forces to teleport Sehun and  Baekho. The ten jewels formed circle according to their arrangement on the stone door. 

 

"Time has passed, history has made,  Future is the outcome as the present is what we had to protect... your majesty,  accept us and bring us back to you. " The ten birthstones chant as all of them becomes a beam of light and goes directly inside the gem and to Joshua's jewel where the other two jewel were waiting.

 

Joshua's body glows as the  gem surrounding him brokes off making all of the robots turned off because the power supply is gone. 

Joshua uses his power to gather all the robots back into  where they are then he faces Rowoon and began to erase his memory about him and his power.

 Joshua looks at his friends and returns Wonwoo, Sehun,  Baekho,  Samuel,  Jihoon, Jeonghan,  Seungkwan, Minghao and Zuho returns to them as Ren and Taeyong returns beside their loved ones while Minhyun remains beside Joshua. 

Joshua goes near them before saying "you're all going to be free now...  I already fixed all the damages and as for the jewels in this world,  they were all humans again even the ones in Kaleido, I did it so nobody could be harmed again. " Joshua said  before he says "this is goodbye... " which made everyone shock and hugs Joshua as they all cry.

"please don't leave us. " they beg Joshua and it hurts Joshua seeing them this way and Minhyun nudges him gently and smiles. 

"alright I will return once my mission is done,  take care... Bye for now. " Joshua said as he teleports them back to Seoul. 

"see you soon..." They said before they completely disappear.

 

Three years have passed and everyone was starting their own lives and they were all happy as Seungcheol and the others were now successfully debuted as an idol group named Seventeen. 

 

Seungcheol and Jeonghan,  Soonyoung and Jihoon, Mingyu and Wonwo, Chan and Samuel, Seokmin and Minghao & Vernon and Seungkwan become official couples while Jun remains single. 

Ren, Jonghyun, Taeyong,  Jaehyun,  Zuho and Rowoon often visits them. Rowoon was no longer the King of  his country for he gave it to Aaron and Baekho who he knew could handle the country more than him and he was forgiven already for he change for the better and as for Kyulkyung she  wasn't allowed to go near Jun. 

 

Today they were having a fansign event and Jun still misses Jisoo. He believes in him that's why he was still holding his promise. 

He was busy signing that when he look up, the fan removes the hat and mask revealing the love of his life.

"you're back.... I-Im not dreaming right? " Jun said as he stares at Joshua.

"you're not my love" Joshua said and kiss his lips. Jun happily kisses back and he hugs Joshua tight before carrying him bridal style and shouts "the love of my life is back! " happily as his co-members hugs them while fans cheers for them while they all said "WELCOME BACK YOUR MAJESTY" which earned a giggle from Joshua and a smile from Minhyun who was resting inside Joshua's jewel. He whispers in Jun's ear "if you hurt Jisoo again I promise you won't see him ever again,  got it? " which made Jun replied with "aye aye Captain".

 

                                    The End

 

 

[A/N]

finally I finished this story!  This weekend I will now focus on my story drabbles in "Joshua's Scent" thank you to all who read, subscribe, comment, and vote this story. :3