TAEYEON - 11:11 (SATZU/SAMO)

KPOP STATION : TWICE EDITION

Taeyeon – 11:11

It’s 11:11

The time when there’s less than an hour left till the day ends
The time we laughed making our wishes
Everything reminds me of you
The cold wind as the end of your feelings for me
When I open the window, there’s all of you blowing towards me
When all this time passes,
Will this parting be over by then? Yeah
Will I get over you?

Everything goes to their own spots
And you left taking my everything
My heart goes around in circle
Like the hands of a clock

Na na na na na na na
na na na na na na oh
Na na na na na na na na
I believe I will be over you

The day in the calendar we had a promise for
If you already forgot about it
I should erase it too
It’ll be no big deal later

Everything goes to their own spots
And you left taking my everything
My heart goes around in circle
Like the hands of a clock

Na na na na na na na
na na na na na na oh
Na na na na na na na na
I believe I will be over you

Just like a flower that blooms for a little while between seasons
Just like a morning star hanging between days
Everything will pass

When everything comes back to their own spots
When I can laugh as if nothing had happened
It won’t be that hurting as it is now to call your name once

Na na na na na na na
na na na na na na oh
Na na na na na na na na
I believe I will be over you

Na na na na na na na
na na na na na na oh
Na na na na na na na na
I believe I will be over you

 

Sana’s POV

I woke up from my slumber and I blinked my eyes several times. I then carefully wiped my eyelids that have dry tears on it. I looked at the clock beside the bed and it says 10:01AM. I slowly got up and walked out our room. I then took my trance to the stairs and go up. I directly walked into the dining room where you already placed the food over the table.

You told me to take a sit and start eating while the food is still warm. I did what you said but I didn’t take my spoon up. Instead, I stared at you as you eat.

I was sitting silently while you eat the breakfast you prepared for us. You’ll sometimes look at me then go back on your food. I just kept my mouth shut as my eyes turned over the clock behind you. It says 10:32AM. Without finishing your food, you stood up and go downstairs. I quietly followed you behind. You made me sat on the couch while you’re on the ground.

I picked one of our pocket book that was place above the table beside the couch. You lay your head near my thigh as I read when I noticed your phone vibrated and in a very rearview, I saw a name of a person I don’t know, though I am sure that it’s a woman’s.

I picked it up but you quickly snatched it away from my hand. I asked you who was it in the calmest way I can. You looked at me and your eyes didn’t show any love on that moment. You didn’t utter anything but every move and expression you made already explained and answered it all.

I then asked you again with a different question. “Is she your new one? You don’t love me anymore?”

I kept up on being serious and not breaking down as you directly revealed everything to me. I asked you the reason why but you just turned your back on me, saying it’s over between us and walked away. You mindlessly pulled your jacket that was hanging over the chair. Once the main door closed, tears finally came out from my eyes. I quickly wipe them off and walked back upstairs.

From the time I opened the door of my room, the window shows the beaming of the morning sunlight. With my sleeping gown, I sat down over the bed we once shared and lay my body on the bed with my eyes closed. I dreamed of the seashore. I was alone there and the sea breeze was hugging my skin. Without any reason, I woke up.

I looked at the clock and it once again showed that its 10:01AM. As if it repeats, I then again walked back in the dining room where you’re there once more. I took a sit and looked at the clock that shows 10:32AM. It then hits me. “I was repeating everything. My heart goes around in circle and I can’t get away.” I muttered yet he didn’t react, as if he didn’t hear anything at all.

Instead, the man in front of me did the exact same thing. He left the table without finishing his food. I was contemplating on what to do next but I still followed him down. Everything goes by in the exact same way it was like earlier. ‘Like it was in a multiple times.’

Everything goes to their own spots like a video being replayed.

Due to the hurtful feelings that are striking my poor heart once again, I closed my eyes and I was back in the seashore again. I stood up over the white sand and make my feet move itself, taking me anywhere that I don’t care.

As I walk with no exact destination, I looked at the sea and it finally clicked in me. “I was stuck inside a repeating memory that I can’t get over with.” I whispered as tears fell down from my eyes.

The time when there’s less than an hour left till the day ends, I was going back there and I can’t seem to find the way to escape it.” I continued. As if a video was played, the time we laughed and days making our wishes were coming back, tearing my heart again and again.

We were happy back then but it all changed and you left taking my everything, without even giving a proper goodbye. ‘Can I ever get away from this nightmare?’

When all this time passes and I’ll be able to rise again, will this parting be over by then?” I hugged myself and looked down. “Will I get over you?” After saying that, the wind blows away and I felt really cold. “No. I should not let myself stay like this. I must stop it already.”

‘Growing tired of it already?’ My conscience asked in a challenging way. “Yeah.” I quickly answered.

I then stared at the sea and muttered under my breath, “I believe, I will be over you. I just have to set off these feelings and move on.” And as if it’s a magic word, I woke up. I then stared at the clock that says 10:01AM. I knew what will happen and I know what I must do. I will get over with everything no matter what.

I walked into the dining room and sat on my place. I stare at you eating peacefully before swiping off my plate of food, making it fall on the ground. Same expressions were given as if nothing happened and there I stood with my eyes closed tightly. Once I opened it, I was in my room, wearing my sleeping gown with tears beside my eyes.

Feeling light and free, I stood up.

Days had passed by since I finally woke up from my own dreadful world. I still stayed in this house that we’re sharing but I did book for an apartment somewhere to live anew. I’ll leave this place today. I am just waiting for the truck that will take my stuffs and appliances, and I’ll be gone from this home.

“I won’t be haunted by our memories again, Tzuyu.”

I took a last round of walking from room to room so I can say my final goodbyes towards the memories I once cherished. I get into the living room where we dance at the lovely music, hands are gently held together and steps are on perfect rhythm. “When I can laugh as if nothing had happened, I hope you’re the same and are happy to your decisions.” I said then walk into the kitchen.

You used to cook for the two of us because I am clumsy and you don’t want me to hurt myself. I found it so sweet that it flutters me all the time. “Just like a flower that blooms for a little while between seasons, my feelings to you will wither and I’ll breathe fine without worries.” I then go to the dining place.

“I never regretted not eating the last meal you made for me.” I took a seat on the chair that you used for the last time.

“I can’t fully remember when is the last time you ate the one I made, and if you already forgot about it, it’s better then.” I finally stood up and took my steps over the stairs. As I go up, I saw the calendar. The month that the page is showing is stuck on the time when you left me.

The day in the calendar we had a promise for was also there. ‘Even that was already forgotten by you, right?’

I continued on going up until I reached the bedroom. It still had the same scent, but I know it will disappear too when new people might live here. The bed where we cuddled every night ‘til the morning we wake up was now empty and completely arranged. “By the time I step out from this house, everything that will be left here is going to be covered. Those times … I should erase it too.”

I walk near the window and for the last time, I turned the lock and opened it. When I open the window, the cold wind as the end of your feelings for me hugged me again, but I’m not affected anymore.

There’s all of you blowing towards me yet no pain was felt. I’m learning it. Just a little more and it’ll be no big deal later, Chou.” I smiled at my own words.

Not long after, a truck pulled over and two guys came out from it. I started rushing out from the room when someone knocked over the main door. Once I got in front of the door, I turned the knob and carefully opened the door. A tall guy with a blonde hair and big smile showed up. Behind him is another guy with a chestnut bob hair and was using his phone.

“Hi, Ms. Minatozaki-san, I am from the MoMovers Transportation. Me, and my partner will be the one who’ll take your things out and deliver it to the given address.” He happily said. “Oh, okay. Please, come inside.” They kindly walked in and observed every parts of the place. “Sorry if I can’t serve you any drinks. I already packed my things.” I apologized but he quickly waved his hands at me.

“Don’t worry. It’s not a big deal. We don’t want to make you work too anyway.” I just nodded. “This place is pretty nice. Are you sure you want to move out?”

I just smiled and gently said, “Just like a morning star hanging between days, the saddest memories disappears as time flows away but it can leave some of its fragments. If you can’t handle it then leave it too. I want to leave everything completely and start anew.”

As if like he understands what I mean, he smiled. “You’re right. Sometimes, memories can torture us and brings back the pain we surely want to get away from. It will become haunted to you if you don’t leave it. Good decision, Ms. Minatozaki-san.” His smiles eased me. “I’m Sana. Don’t call me on my last name, and drop the honorifics also.” I raised my hand for a shake.

He kindly took it and I noted that his hand is big yet soft and gentle. “Ok then. I am Momo, nice to meet you. Oh, and that’s Jeongyeon. He’s busy at his girlfriend so please don’t mind him too much, hehe.” I giggled at him and he blushed slightly. “I heard you, you know? It’s good to meet you, Sana-shi. Sorry for being silent. We’ll start taking all the things up.” The other guy walked near us and pulled Momo on the back of his collar while the latter pout.

I can only laugh at their dorkiness. It didn’t took them long to take all the things I need. They’re pretty strong too, especially Momo. “All done, Sana-chan.” Momo came to me while shoving off some dust from his gloves. “Thank you, Momo. And thank you too, Jeongyeon-shi.” I saw Momo scratching his nape.

“Hey, if you don’t mind … can I … ask you out? It’s only for a coffee or a lunch, ok?” He shyly said.

I giggled and said, “Sure, as long as it’s your treat.” His eyes widened and he started jumping like a kid. “Thank you so much. I’ll be texting you later for the place, ok?” Before he can get inside the car, Jeongyeon smack his head and pulled him back.

“Go ask her to go to her apartment with us too, you idiot. Be a gentleman, will you?” His voice was enough for me to hear.

“O-ok.” Momo gulped and walked back to me. I giggled again and before he can ask me out, I already beat him. “Of course, I don’t mind. Good idea, Jeongyeon-shi. Drive well, Momo. Ok?” My side bag was already with me so I happily stepped out and make my way to their car.

“You’re so despicable, Jeong. But still ... thank you, pal.” Momo said before getting into the driver’s seat.

“You're going to treat me some food later too, Peach. I’ll be at the back. Don’t disturb me, ok? My bunny is already raining me with her voicemails full of aegyos.” By then, Jeongyeon got into the carrier, holding his phone again. I took a last glance of the house. When everything comes back to their own spots, there won’t be an us but a new one. Everything will be left there for someone to give out a new life and new memories together with his or her love one.

The ride was silent at first until Momo break the ice, “You know, I kind’a like you.” I was surprised to be honest, but for some reason, I feel completely fine with him even though we just met today. “I appreciated it, Momo-shi. But … let’s take it slowly, ok?”

For a good five seconds, he stared at me with a dumb expression and I just chuckled at him before turning my gaze out the open windshield. I stared at the scenery of the road that slowly moves away from the house of our past.

Everything will pass and I will be over you, Tzuyu. I can see anew right now. It won’t be that hurting as it is now to call your name once, because when that time came, I know that someone had finally healed my heart. We’ll be happy with our own partners by then. And like the hands of a clock, once it stopped, it stays as it is, but you can repair it and make it move again.

Times will then pass by normally just like our new life with our new lovers. “Goodbye, Tzuyu. I believed and was finally over you.”