PUNCH & CHEN - EVERYTIME (SATZU)

KPOP STATION : TWICE EDITION

Punch & Chen – Everytime

Oh every time I see you
When I see your eyes
My heart keeps fluttering
You're my destiny
The only person I want to protect until the end of the world

Baby Oh oh oh Oh oh oh oh OH
Baby Oh oh oh Oh oh oh oh OH

Oh every time I see you
When I see your eyes
My heart keeps fluttering
You're my destiny
The only person I want to protect until the end of the world

When you look at me
When you look at me and smile
It feels like my heart will stop
How about you?
It's really hard for me to handle
All day, I think of you

We went in circles for a long time
But even if it's now, I'm alright

Oh every time I see you
When I see your eyes
My heart keeps fluttering
You're my destiny
The only person I want to protect until the end of the world

Don't leave me
Even if we can't see our futures
Will you believe in me and wait for me?

My one and only
Have I ever told you
That you are my everything?

You're my destiny
I want to protect you until the end of the world

Baby Oh oh oh oh
I want to love you Oh oh oh oh
Your eyes, your smile, even your scent
Baby Oh oh oh oh
Remember Oh oh oh oh
We are always together
I love you

 

Nayeon’s POV

I was looking lazily and annoyingly at my friend while she restlessly walking back and forth around the corner of the covered court.

“Please, for the freaking last time … STOP SQUIRMING AROUND FOR GOODNESS SAKE!” I yelled at my friend, which made her flinch and stop on her track. “Sheesh, FINALLY!” I said before sighing heavily.

“Come on, Nayeonnie. Tzuyu’s been ignoring me since yesterday. I think I made her angry or something!” She animatedly said while flailing her arms in the air. “Oh my GodJihyo! You think, Sana? YOU THINK?! Of course, that person will be freaking mad after seeing you flirting with Eunha! You also said that you’ll change if she’s going to give you a chance. But look what you’ve done! You s your way to someone again … IN FRONT OF HER!!!”

Sana became silent from my outburst. I was breathing rapidly when she finally spoke weakly, “She saw me, huh? I messed up big time then.” I felt a little guilty when I saw my friend lowering her head and started crying. I stood up and go to her side to cheer her up.

“I’m sorry, Sana-ah. I know you can fix this. Don’t cry.” I patted Sana’s back lightly as I hug her tightly. ‘Tzuyu really changed Sana to the extent. This snake never had been head over heels to someone before. After all, she’s Minatozaki Sana, the Player of JYP Academy.’

You see, Sana is my bestfriend. We’re gays who like to play around with girls’ heart. I ended my game two years ago after meeting my true love, Yoo Jeongyeon. But my friend here is still active with her endless hook-ups. Everyone know who and what she is, they just want to be stupid over her since she IS Sana.

‘I should say, no one can resist this ’s charm.’

But that all turned sideways when Chou Tzuyu ramped her long legs in our school. She’s a very, VERY attractively beautiful, well-composed girl. She’s a transfer student from Taiwan. I thought she was as elegant as Mina because of her calmness when I slowly know who she is.

Behind that junior’s stoic face, is a very shy introvert girl who always having a hard time to express what she really feels. Even though she may look like she doesn’t care at anyone at all, she’s really sweet and nice. Tzuyu is also an animal lover. It was Jihyo who introduced her to us. I was surprised to see how much of a beauty she was, but Sana gawked at her in a different level.

I immediately know what her stares meant. I saw them, not only from my own when fell to Jeongyeon, but to all of my friends. If Mina’s eyes shone in admiration while Chaeyoung’s shows inspiration, Dahyun’s screams affection to Momo’s needy ones, Jihyo’s pure love and caring look to us all, and Jeongyeon’s possessive gaze to my jealous stares … Sana simple shouts that she found the one.

I almost can’t believe it, not until when this whispered something under her breath that only I was able to hear. “I don’t know why but my heart keeps fluttering like crazy.”

From then on, I supported her in chasing the younger girl. I’ll be her wingwoman and scolder whenever she does something stupid.

It was effective tho. I can slowly see how Tzuyu became fond over my bestfriend. The unfamiliar wanting in her stares shows the victory flag that Sana finally captured this girl’s heart. Everything was worth the wait when Tzuyu confronted Sana a week ago. Even now, it was the most surprising moment in JYP Academy to ever happen.

(Flashback: A week ago…)

We’re at the canteen and I’m having my typical flirting time with Jeongyeon while the other couples are busy eating.

“If this burger is already tasty, I bet you’re tastier once I take a bite of you.” Jeong said as she gave a light peck over my neck then took a bite on her hamburger. “Jesus, we’re eating here! Can you take that in a room first?!” Chaeyoung suddenly argued. Mina didn’t back her up but she didn’t leave a comment to stop her girlfriend either.

“I know I can be like that with Dubu from time to time, but can you two tone it down sometimes? I feel like gagging up even when I’m eating my favorite food whenever you two are talking like that.” Momo joined the conversation. Her face was a little contorted after hearing what Jeongyeon said.

“Order in the court! The judge says lawyered on Momo and Chaeyoung’s side.” Jihyo said as she walked into the scene like a professional judge. “Oh, come on. Don’t act like all of you are innocent and decent!” Jeongyeon finally backfired. “Jeong, it’s basically a proper respect for the food. Flirting and hurling is supposed to be done somewhere else, gosh!”

What Sana said made us look at her as if she grown another head. “What?” She raised a brow at us before putting a cheese kimbap into .

“Of all people, you? Minatozaki Sana? Saying such thing to us?”, “Now that’s a record.” Dahyun and Mina commented before giving each other a high-five. Sana just groaned while I secretly laughed at her behind Jeongyeon’s back.

Many more new remarks came from the others when Tzuyu suddenly came into the picture.

“Sana.” The honorifics were all gone as she called out our friend. “N-neh?” Sana nervously replied. She seemed to be surprised at the unusual approach of the younger girl. All of us where staring at the two. I was expecting something since I’m the only one who knew Sana’s secret affection to our little Chewy.

“I’ve heard many things about you being a playgirl. To be honest, I was not pleased. I hate people who just play on someone’s feelings for fun. But as I know you more, I think what they’re saying isn’t fully true. When I see your eyes, I can say that you’re really a genuine person, Sana-unnie.” My bestfriend blushed at that. Not only us, but the entire students inside the cafeteria are looking at Tzuyu in surprise.

“I like you, Minatozaki Sana. It might be hard to fully capture my heart, but if you proved to me that you’re a loyal lover then … I might consider going out with you.” With that, Chewy immediately escaped the scene. Jihyo sneakily followed after while everyone’s still shock at what happened.

Getting a little suspicious at our forever single bestfriend, I also run after Jihyo and Tzuyu.

I walked far behind until I reached the girl’s restroom. Using my ninja skills from Mina-sensei, I hid to an unnoticeable space and listened carefully to any conversation I can hear from the restroom.

“You did a great job, Chewy-ah. You made a big step today. She was blushing widely at what you said. I told you she likes you a lot.” It was Jihyo’s cheery voice. I can imagine her acting like a proud sister at Tzuyu. ‘She and Tzuyu really are close.’

“It was so embarrassing, Unnie. I almost stuttered.” Chewy shyly replied. “Nah, it’s normal. At least you did your best! Unnie’s very proud of Chewy. She’s cringing so much!” I bet Jihyo’s crashing Tzuyu with her tight bear hug right now. “Now go. I’ll follow behind. Lunch is about to end, pali!”

Tzuyu was being pushed out of the restroom by Jihyo. Before the younger girl walked away, she gave the other girl a hug.

Once Tzuyu’s gone, I noticed the smile from Jihyo fade and replaced by a sad one. I stood out from my hiding spot and approached Jihyo. “Hey, are you okay?” She was surprised by my uncalled presence. “Y-yeah!” Her joyful answer didn’t match her eyes.

Jihyo fasten her pace to walk away but I quickly grabbed her arm. “Ji … are you, by any chance, like Tzuyu too?” My question seemed to hit her hard. Her jolly face was gone and her eyes are almost about to drop sorrowful tears but she stopped them. Lowering her head, she replied, “No, I’m not.” She pulled her arm away and walks out.

I just stared at her fading figure, looking sadly as I understand the situation. “They’re really close, and Jihyo feels something stronger for Tzuyu … to the point she’ll willingly let it go for her.”

(End of Flashbacks…)

Sana’s POV

I’m still worrying about Tzuyu. She’s been ignoring me all day. I’m seriously losing my only big shot on her.

It really irks me in the most horrible way possible since I’m totally in love with this girl. I can’t miss a day without her, without hugging that tall frame of her that’s full of warmth. ‘I really need to do something or I might not be able to have Tzuyu anymore. That will really pain me for eternity.’

I promised her that I’ll become a good girl and be loyal so she’ll accept, but I totally messed up. “Please, just show up already. I need to explain everything to Chewy!”

I made my way to the main hall when Jihyo suddenly appeared and approached me. “Sana-ah, Mrs. Song’s calling you at the court. She said it’s about the needed help for the calligraphy club’s upcoming activities.” She panted and looked a little exhausted but she held my hand and pulled me with her.

Luckily, I caught up her speed or I’ll be clumsily stumbling upon a completely flat floor.

When we reached the door of the covered court, Jihyo took back her hand and look straightly at me. “Minatozaki, listen up. I wanna ask you these three questions before you go inside and I really want you to answer it honestly.” I stared confused at her while catching my breath. “O-ok.”

She inhaled heavily before speaking up, “Do you love Tzuyu?” I almost raised a brow but decided to answer directly instead. “Yes, very much.”

“Are you sure she’s the one and you won’t ever play with her?”, “Of course.” Before she said her last question, I notice an unknown spark in her eyes that’s too hard to decipher even when it’s fully intense and expressed away.

“Why?” Her words doesn’t seemed to be the only one that’s conveying over me, her shining orbs are implying something, but a little different.

“Because she’s the only girl who made my heart beat like crazy. I know some of my past relationship asked and tried to make me change, but only Tzuyu made me WANT to change. Only her face feels my dreams and only her smiles whipped my helpless heart. To me, she’s the only person I want to protect until the end of the world. The things I never once had in my mind; future, a long term relationship, and true love … all of those begun to eat my mind together with the thought of Tzuyu in it.

I really fell in love now, Jihyo. She’s the one, my one and only. I’m hell’a sure of it. She’s who my heart wants … that’s the reason why.” I determinately answer as if I stand my ground on something that I didn’t know shook Jihyo’s unknown stead. She didn’t reply. Instead, she pulled me in a hug.

I noticed how she slightly trembled in our hold. “Ji--”, “Take care of her then, Sana-ah. Make her happy and don’t ever hurt her, arasso?” She didn’t let me talk anymore. All know was, I’m already inside the court and is stupefied at what happened next.

“MINATOZAKI SANA!!!” I loud shout coming from the stage tensed me up.

When I looked up, I saw her … my destiny. She’s holding a mike while our other friends watch at the scene being unfold. I was like a stone in my spot until Jihyo go behind me and pushed me forward to move.

It was faint and weak but I heard her whispered, “Go on, Sana-ah. Reach for her as you listen on what her heart says.”

Every time I see you, I always ask myself why I want to be selfish and have you only for myself. It was my first time so I didn’t able to cope up and understand it all. It was hard to answer these unfamiliar feelings but when I see your eyes, somehow I know it, I already solved the puzzle. I just need to convey them, to let it out.

You're my destiny, Sana-unnie. Simply with your cute smiles, my heart keeps fluttering without permanent stop coz it will be followed up by your lovely voice that lightened my mood effortlessly. When you look at me, I see something new. I see a future I never thought I’ll ever want to have. We went in circles for a long time … if weeks can be also called years for my yearning heart, that is.

I want you, Sana. I need you in my future. How about you?” After Jihyo’s push, I found myself walking to Tzuyu, who also took steps to me. I see how nervous she when we’re just two steps away from each other. The figures of other people around us begin to fade in my vision. Only Tzuyu and her smile were there.

I get nearer and took the microphone from her. I showed my brightest smile as I hold her hand with mine.

“You’re so mean, Chewy-ah. All day, I think of you, especially today because you kept ignoring me. You made me worried so much that I cried. It's really hard for me to handle, ever since you showed up, my heart was not the same anymore. I found it difficult to handle by my own, coz it needs someone’s support … your support.

Chewy-ah, you're my destiny. When you look at me and smile, I feel like melting and surprisingly wanted more. I may said that I’m available to anyone before … but now that you’re here, I’m only available now to this one girl’s heart … and it is you, Tzuyu. I love you so much. You also made crazy with my heart keeps fluttering over your innocence and pure beauty.

Even if we can't see our futures, I’ll do anything and everything to make it come true. Have I ever told you how much I think of you? How much I want to have all of you just for me?” I slightly tear up without letting my smile falter as I look lovingly at Tzuyu. She carefully wiped them away with her thumbs.

Will you believe in me and wait for me? I still need a little more days before I turn an adult. When the right time comes, can you tell the world that you are my everything as I am to you? You should scream it very loud to the public.” I giggled at her silliness and cute remarks. I encircled my arms around neck, locking eye to eye with her intimidating orbs, disregarding the poor mike that fell with a loud thud on the floor.

Baby Chewy, do you know how much I want to love you? Your eyes lights my day, your smile gives me energy, and even your scent can make me crazy. You’re the only person I want to protect until the end of the world and that is an oath, I tell you. It’s a vow I won’t ever break till the day we grow old.”

“Promise me to never look over someone else but me, arasso? Don't leave me and go snaking around, Unnie. I’ll use my dark powers on you. I want to protect you until the end of the world too, Unnie.” I felt her arms over my waist, embracing me slowly and tenderly.

“I’ll keep that in mind, Chewy-ah. Sana-unnie will remember it forever from now on. We are always together no matter what.” I cutely replied before pecking her lips as my feet tiptoed. She smiled and held me closer while everyone cheer for us.

I love you, Sana.”

Jihyo’s POV

I was looking at the new couple from the far corner of the court. Even though I was smiling widely, my eyes are shedding tears of sadness.

“Now you’re happy. My job’s done, Chewy. It’s time for me to move on.” Without congratulating them, I walked out the place to get some fresh air and to let go of all this pain I’m having in my heart.

I love Tzuyu since back then, but I know she won’t reciprocate these feelings of mine. Even though it’s really hard, I accepted the fact and was contented that I’m only someone she’ll look out as her guardian, her unnie who she’s going to depend on no matter what. When she told me she likes someone, I know my time of guiding her is running out.

My last support is to help her with Sana. It really pains me like crazy, but seeing how happy she is now, I guess I don’t regret anything. I really want to prolong it if you ask me, but even if it's now, then I’ll just do my best to be okay.

I'm alright, really. I just hope this heart of mine will heal quickly.” I said as I lower my face to not let anyone see my crying face. I don’t know where I am going or what’s in front of me so I suddenly bumped into someone.

I lost my balance was about to fall flat to the ground when a pair of arms prevent my body from doing so. The person helped me up. When I looked up, I was surprised at the person’s face.

She’s so beautiful, as beautiful as Tzuyu, though this girl has bangs and wears big eyeglasses. She’s also wearing flowery hairband. “A-are you okay? Wait, are you hurt?!” She panicked while looking over my body for any scratch and such.

‘Maybe because of the tears.’

“N-no, I’m fine. You saved me right in time, really.” I shyly replied while messily wiping my eyes with my sleeves. “Here.” She suddenly handed me a handkerchief. “Use this instead.” Her voice was sweet and kind. “T-thanks.” I can feel my cheeks flush. After cleaning my tear-stained face, I handed her handkerchief back.

“Don’t mind giving it back. It’s yours now.” She said while waving her hands in front of me. Her action was pretty cute that I want to giggle, only if it’s not embarrassing.

“By the way, I’m Joo Ja-yoo. But I’m used to be called Sally. Nice to you.” She reached out her hand for me, a slight shade of pink appearing around her cute cheeks. Though fully shy at her, I held her hand for a shake. “I-I’m Park Jihyo. Sorry about early and nice to meet you too.” Her smile was so bright that the stinging pain in my heart magically vanished.

“Hey, how about we get something to eat? I’m actually new here and I could really use a help. I don’t want to get lost again, hehe.” I finally let out a light laugh before answering, “Sure. Why not?” I reached out my hand again so she can hold it as I guide her to the cafeteria.

Instead of taking my hand, she put hers right at her left chest. What she said next made me skip a beat. “It feels like my heart will stop at that smile of yours, Jihyo-unnie. I can’t explain it but my heart keeps fluttering.” Her eyes are too confused, as if she’s a kid learning new things.

It might just my imagination, but I can feel that both of our hearts are beating in total sync right at that moment. I decided to give her a different reply as I grab her arm and started pulling her with me. “Know it by yourself, Sally-ah. But first, let’s get some food. I’m also hungry~!”

‘I think I just had a new found friend, and just maybe … new love.’