Chaeyeon

Let You Go

CHAPTER 1

 

 

Somi's POV

 

“Why did you call me this late at night? Make sure this is something important.” She looks at her. Staring at how the moonlight perfectly shines Sejeong’s beautiful cloudy gray eyes.

Sejeong tucks her hands inside the pocket of her jacket, her breathing starts to become aggressive. It’s cold outside so you can see Sejeong’s breathe as she exhales. “Somi, let’s break up.”

A laugh comes out of Somi’s mouth, “Don’t joke around like that, it’s not funny.”

“I’m serious.” Sejeong said. No emotion can be found in her face.

 

 

Somi wakes up trying to catch her breathe. It was just a dream. It’s been a year since Sejeong left her, and every now and then she gets this awful dream. She wakes up in cold sweats, her heart beating loudly almost like they’re cheering for someone. She hates it, why must she dream of it? It only takes her to the past which she never wanted to go back to.

 

Somi slowly gets up of bed, glancing at the girl who’s sleeping soundly beside her. A smile formed her lips when she saw how beautiful the girl was. Even in her sleep, she never falls to make Somi smile.

 

“I love you, Chaeyeon,” She whispers, and kissed her soft red lips.

 

Having someone like Chaeyeon in her life is a blessing. After all the she went through last year, Somi likes to think that she deserves Chaeyeon.

She quietly left the room, making sure not to wake her princess up. She turns on the kitchen light, to grab a glass of water, when suddenly someone pats her shoulder.

Somi jumped; dropping the glass of water she’s holding, “Jesus chris- what the heck, Chaeyeon? You could’ve killed me.” Somi quickly gets the broom to clean the mess she made.

“I’m sorry, Somi-yah. I didn’t think you’ll be surprised,” Chaeyeon utters and walks towards Somi.

 

Somi saw that Chaeyeon was about to step on the broken glass, so she quickly carried the latter bridal style before uttering: “Careful my princess, you don’t want to hurt yourself.”

Chaeyeon looks down, as warmth spread across her face, “Aw, she’s blushing.” Somi teased Chaeyeon.

“Shut up,” the older girl covered her face.

 

Somi carried Chaeyeon to their living room, gently dropping her on the sofa. “Why did you wake up?” Somi takes a quick glance at the clock, ”It’s only 7:46AM.”

She gave Somi a sweet smile, “From this slumber she shall wake. When true love’s kiss, the spell shall break.” She copied the line from beauty and the beast, her arms going all over the place as she tries to make it dramatic just like in the movie.

“Pft, adorable,” Somi uttered before laughing.

“Hey, it’s not funny!” Chaeyeon pouts.

Her heart melts when she sees the older girl's pout. It’s one of the most adorable things Somi had seen.

“Whatever. Stay right here, I’ll be right back," a smirk forms her lips, she winks at Chaeyeon before leaving the living room.

Somi grabs the broom and cleans the mess she had made. After that she quickly came back to Chaeyeon, who’s patiently waiting for her. Somi walks closer to her, staring at her girlfriend’s lips.

“You’re beautiful,” Somi uttered, before locking her lips to Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon pulled Somi, and straddled her. Then their lips locked again.

Somi loves how soft Chaeyeon’s lips are. She can kiss it all day without getting tired of it.

They broke the kiss to catch their breathe. Somi wraps her left arm around Chaeyeon’s waist, and her free hand roamed around Chaeyeon’s body. Their lips once again met, but this time it was rough. Somi carried Chaeyeon still not breaking the kiss; she carried her to their bedroom, and dropped her on the bed.

Somi hovered on top of Chaeyeon. She kissed and nibbled Chaeyeon’s neck, making the older girl moan. Somi’s right hand, found a way inside Chaeyeon’s shirt.

“I love you, Somi-yah.”

“I love you too.”

--

Somi wakes up. Her eyes immediately looks for Chaeyeon, since she’s not beside her anymore.  The door knob suddenly turns and the girl she was looking for entered the room.

“Yah, you’re finally awake. Get up; it’s already 1:31 in the afternoon. You’ve been sleeping like a log,” Chaeyeon complained, but the smile on her face was impossibls to hide.

She gets up, like what she’s told to do by her girlfriend, “Hey don’t blame me, I did all the work," she said, smirking.

The latter's face immediately turned red, when she heard Somi’s response, “Yah!” Chaeyeon throws a pillow to Somi, but thanks to the younger girl's fast reflex, she dodged it.

“She’s blushing, how cu-“ Somi wasn’t able to finish her sentence when she feels something hit her face.

She wasn’t able to dodge the second throw, because she wasn’t expecting it.

“Aw, that hurts," she pouts, and rubs her face.

“Good, you deserve it.” Chaeyeon sticked her tongue out.

Somi wraps her arms around Chaeyeon’s waist. “How mean.” Then she pouts.

Chaeyeon softly kissed Somi, “Don’t pout. You should eat now, I made you lunch.” Somi’s face suddenly brightens up. She held Chayeon’s hand and went to the dining area.

Somi couldn't ask for more. She had the perfect girlfriend. Chaeyeon was there when she was an absolute mess, she was there when she had no one to lean on, she was there to when she needed a shoulder to cry on. Chaeyeon was always there for her, she never leaved Somi's side. That's what made Somi fall head over heels in love with her.

-----

so yeah.. should I continue this? I honestly don't know.