PRIORITIES #2 | myg

Pocketful of Bangtan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part Two

 

Yoongi stares down at his phone in misery. Nara hasn’t replied to a single one of his texts over the past three weeks.

 

When he sees her in class, she is chatting and laughing with her other friends, and for some reason, it causes a bitter feeling in his gut.

 

He misses her smile, her laughter, her sarcasm, her everything.

 

Though his relationship with Jen has been deepening, he can’t stop thinking about Nara and he still feels empty inside.

 

He knows there is a space in his heart even Jen cannot fill.

 

And that space takes up the most of his heart.

 

 

 

 

Nara has moved on.

 

Or so she thinks.

 

She’s made new friends and her social calendar is packed.

 

But there is a nagging emptiness inside of her.

 

She cannot comprehend why.

 

 

 

 

It is Friday.

 

Yoongi cannot handle the loneliness gnawing away at his gut anymore.

 

He grabs his jacket and heads out, braving the cold wind.

 

 

 

 

Nara’s doorbell rings.

 

Who’d come to visit at such a hour? Nara grumbles internally, looking up at the clock which reads 9.30 p.m.

 

The door swings open to reveal a very distressed-looking Yoongi with downcast, pained eyes.

 

“Y-Yoongi? What are you-,”
 

He doesn’t give her a chance to speak, because he immediately envelopes her in his arms and presses his lips against hers.

 

Yoongi pins Nara against the wall, his lips still moving passionately against hers.

 

Yoongi finally takes a step back, his breaths ragged and shaky. He continues to hold Nara in his arms.

 

“Yoongi,” Nara says sternly, or as sternly as she can muster, “you have a girlfriend. This is wrong.” She places her hands on his chest in an attempt to push him away.

 

Yoongi draws in a sharp breath. “I broke up with Jen.” He holds onto her tighter still.

 

“Why? You liked her a lot, didn’t you?”

 

“I liked her, but… that’s it. Liked. And liking someone isn’t the same as loving someone.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter