so you rather have with him...

Love, Lies, & Surprises ;

* semi- inappropriate chapter?! ;] lol

 

Da Eun POV: I headed to Jay’s apartment hotel room whatever you want to call it. Nobody was inside so I decided to wait in his room until I heard someone cough. I walked out of his room and it was Taeyang. Great…

“Da Eun.” He whispered

I was going to leave until he grabbed me.

“Let go!” I yelled

“No!” I kept trying to push him off but he didn’t budge. He was acting strange. He seemed drunk but he didn’t have any alcohol.

“I miss you.” he mumbled

I didn’t say anything I just kept trying to make him let go but he wouldn’t. for a second he stopped, looked at me then kissed me. I backed away.

“What are you doing? You’re my oppa.” I shouted

“I thought you knew we aren’t related.” He kind of slurred his words.

“Are you high?”

“Psshhh no. you know I don’t do that.” He proceeded to kiss me again. then he pushed me into jay’s room.

“NOOOO!” I screamed. “You can’t kiss me!” I stated

“Why not?”

“You’re not yourself! I think you’re drugged!”

We were on the bed. He kept holding me down. I couldn’t move. Every time he tried to kiss me I’d move my head.

“You love me right?”

“NOT IN THAT WAY!” I screamed

Jay walked in and I saw him when I moved his head. He had tears in his eyes.

“Jay!” I yelled. He ignored me and left the room.

I finally got annoyed enough and I kicked Taeyang off of me and followed Jay to the elevator. He was standing in front of the door crying with his head down.

“Jay.” I said quietly

“What?!” he snapped

“It’s not what you think.”

“SO you rather have with him…” he didn’t continue his sentence

“It’s not what you think! I would never do that with my oppa.”

“Whatever. I have the answer… you don’t love me. you’ve always love Taeyang huh?”

“NOT TRUE! I LOVE YOU! YOU’RE THE ONE I WANT!”  He gasped

what did I just do? Kikwang is going to hate me when he finds out what happened.

“Prove it” he whispered